Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 205 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Radsourceful

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Ragnarok w/ resolution(new 100% str mod 5hit ws) is more or less the most powerful thing in the game currently, bravura will allow you to have better acc/attack/haste/etc and still hit 50% DT for when you have to turtle up.

Really depends on where you'll use your warrior, and if you have drk. "Get both", but get Rag first.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Rafaras View Post
    Whats the benefit on using a Widowmaker? Seen alot of WAR's using it. So my Q is, why do people use them? Is it better than Bravura? Ukko?
    If you can keep capped acc for what you're doing, http://www.ffxiah.com/item/18521/dies-irae is better and easier to get. Neither is better than Ukko though.

Most Valuable Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

So, just returning to the game as I'm being tricked by friends all over again. Curious as to what the best setups for a Vereth MNK and Masa SAM look like now. Thanks ahead of time

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

Sobek

Can anyone provide information of an easy strategy for Sobek? Going for Almace for my PLD/BLU/ & RDM Solo build and have to farm this.

Strategy, Solo, & Duo formation tips would really me helpful. Thanks in advance.

Also, I read Apademak NM can be solo'd easily on PLD/rdm with aegis, is it true?

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

I got a question, is Excalibur been seeked nowadays for DD/tank paladin's?

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

No, anyone who uses a sword uses Almace

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

Synergy @80

Is there a way to make profit out of synergy level 80? Other than taking tipsm like rewards from synergy engineer that can be sold on auction house or something from collecting the pz points?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Rafaras View Post
    Is there a way to make profit out of synergy level 80? Other than taking tipsm like rewards from synergy engineer that can be sold on auction house or something from collecting the pz points?
    If you're talking about synergy level 80 alone without any other craft skills, the only way you can profit off it is to sell synergy item augmentation services to other people. There's really nothing you can craft and sell with synergy skill alone. The stuff that sells for ponze points is almost entirely worthless and most likely nobody will ever buy them.

Working on getting my stuff together to possibly start playing again. I've managed to figure out all of my id's and passwords but cannot for the life of me find my Token. Is there any way to get a new one or to have the one that I currently am issued unlinked?

Clever and witty, all together the ladies love the Nekura
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Arauge View Post
    Working on getting my stuff together to possibly start playing again. I've managed to figure out all of my id's and passwords but cannot for the life of me find my Token. Is there any way to get a new one or to have the one that I currently am issued unlinked?
    You'll have to call up Square-Enix or go through their online chat. Be prepared to have account info like DOB and such though.

Quote Originally Posted by nekura View Post
    You'll have to call up Square-Enix or go through their online chat. Be prepared to have account info like DOB and such though.
    Done, thanks a lot!

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Alistaire View Post
    If you can keep capped acc for what you're doing, http://www.ffxiah.com/item/18521/dies-irae is better and easier to get. Neither is better than Ukko though.
    What's the calculation for capping accuracy?

Or how it works at all.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

From BGwiki:
    Accuracy = Accuracy from Skill + Accuracy from DEX + Accuracy from Traits/etc.
    The contribution of DEX to accuracy depends on what type of weapon is being used.
    Equation (2H Weapon): Accuracy from DEX = floor( DEX×0.75 )
    Equation (1H Weapon): Accuracy from DEX = floor( DEX×0.50 )
    The contribution of Skill to accuracy
    Equation (Skill ≤200): Accuracy from Skill = Skill
    Equation (Skill >200): Accuracy from Skill = floor( (Skill - 200)×0.9 ) + 200
    Once you know your accuracy, you find the target's evasion using /check with different amounts of accuracy gear.
    "Low Evasion" means that you have ≥10 more Accuracy than the target has evasion (≥80% Hit rate before level correction)
    "High Evasion" means that you have >30 fewer Accuracy than the target has evasion (<60% Hit rate before level correction)
    Estimate the evasion. Adding one point of accuracy past these values adds 0.5% hit rate.
    This doesn't necessarily work for notorious monsters.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Slycer View Post
    If you're talking about synergy level 80 alone without any other craft skills, the only way you can profit off it is to sell synergy item augmentation services to other people. There's really nothing you can craft and sell with synergy skill alone. The stuff that sells for ponze points is almost entirely worthless and most likely nobody will ever buy them.
    I'll disagree and here is why. If you are capable to farm sky solo and kill gods for all the drops, you can make some money. When everyone went crazy for enhancing augments, one Genbu could net me 2.25m. There is a market for tatters, but it depends on your server. I have to compete with this galka that lives in sky 24/7 so I only visit every so often. Even right now a single Suzaku has the possibility to net 1.25-1.5m depending on server prices.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Returning to FFXI

Hello i am returning to FFXI from a long break and starting over on a new account and i am wondering if anyone still does low level parties? or would i be stuck soloing all the way up? Or know a good server to start off again?

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Ty bud

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

You solo until mid-teens, and then you do book parties (Gusgen til 30, Crawler's Next after that, idk how long) until you reach whatever level you want to get to. You don't have any cruor and you won't have much money so you're stuck more-or-less soloing to at least your 70s, and then someone will probably let you into a La Theine worms party. Once you have cruor/gil you can key/leech for EXP alliances in Abyssea as soon as you hit 30 and be done getting to 99 within a day.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello, returned 1 month ago, and i want to skill my weapon, GS is @ skill of 260, I have tried crab on Abyssea Grauberg with elshena food, but is very very slow to make up the skill.
    I have done 7 point in 1 hour with food up, and Haste every time up.
    What's wrong is there any best place, I ve triend old mob to fight such as marid or colibri, but no skill up.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sukimin Yakumo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Do you have WAR? If so, you should be using retaliation along with mobs of abyssea mandies or chigoes for fast skillups.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 205 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast