Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Yeah - see here for more details. http://ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Trust:_Gessho

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Thanks for all the Trusts info. I'm returning without my old account so I'm starting from scratch. I've been running Valaineral (PLD), Karaha-Baruha (WHM) and switching around my two DPS slots.

I've liked Ullegore whenever I need magic DPS, but haven't found any Physical DPSers I like. Naja/Abenzio are my blunts, Tenzen/Ayame for slashing and Najelith/Halver for piercing.

If anyone happens to read this, I'm streaming Shadow Lord mission right now. I'm level 54 so it might go poorly!

zeid II/mayakov seem to be the hardest hitting physical DPS ive seen. maybe if they ever boosted morimar and darrcuilns strength/attack/magic attack/magic accuracy past +1fucking5 they would be amazing DD with their fast attack speed, but nope. 20-100 melee hits at best, 23-500ish ws. <.< usually closer to 23.

for xp im partial to shantotto II and whoever makes a skillchain for her ASAP. she just obliterates everything you fight while leveling

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I see shouts for job point parties and people talk about Apex mobs. Where/what are these?

Where are the usual CP parties held? (I want to make sure I have access/know how to get there).

Also a friend mentioned that WHM in his party pulled. Is this usual? I need a crap load of points and want to know what I'm signing up to if I go on WHM.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Modoru D'kkoru
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Eldelphia View Post
    I see shouts for job point parties and people talk about Apex mobs. Where/what are these?

Where are the usual CP parties held? (I want to make sure I have access/know how to get there).

Also a friend mentioned that WHM in his party pulled. Is this usual? I need a crap load of points and want to know what I'm signing up to if I go on WHM.
    Most parties are held in Doh/Moh/Sih/etc gates areas, where "Apex [family]" mobs are found

The parties I've mainly been in are crabs (enter the gates from Foret biv4 and head NW), and raptor, iirc (Morimar FS, head south to enter).

The enemies are high level and do aggro, but as a WHM, you'd mainly just buff up and dia I suppose; if you're in a party, they'll grab the target quickly and you'd be safe, just keep SS up.
    They do require a decent amount of accuracy/macc, so I don't think you'd be doing much else.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

WHM is used as a puller because honestly it's kind of a waste of the slot otherwise. You don't generally need that much healing and other jobs can cover healing just fine.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Kanriel View Post
    WHM is used as a puller because honestly it's kind of a waste of the slot otherwise. You don't generally need that much healing and other jobs can cover healing just fine.
    So just gear up a decent damage taken set and then go to town? Are you pulling singles or a pack of stuff?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

So just gear up a decent damage taken set and then go to town? Are you pulling singles or a pack of stuff?
    Singles. If you fight bats you can get a decent mag acc set and pull with para and repose. I'm sure you can land repose on other ones too, but that'll depend on your gear level.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

So i heard that the nyzul isle event going on can give 119 items. Do those only drop from floor bosses (20, 40, etc)? Is there a working list somewhere? Both wikis dont have anything about 119 items listed.

Any NM chest item could pop. Whether specific NMs have a potential pool, I couldn't tell ya, though. Not limited to the 20 bosses, etc..

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Gotcha. thanks much.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I turned in 6 items which I got solo - they were all +1 ??? items and the loot I got went from a level 40 staff up to an ilevel weapon

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal View Post
    Thanks for all the Trusts info. I'm returning without my old account so I'm starting from scratch. I've been running Valaineral (PLD), Karaha-Baruha (WHM) and switching around my two DPS slots.

I've liked Ullegore whenever I need magic DPS, but haven't found any Physical DPSers I like. Naja/Abenzio are my blunts, Tenzen/Ayame for slashing and Najelith/Halver for piercing.

If anyone happens to read this, I'm streaming Shadow Lord mission right now. I'm level 54 so it might go poorly!
    Ayame is also great for breaking WS latent trials. She'll wait until you have TP and open a suitable SC based on the last WS you used.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    So i heard that the nyzul isle event going on can give 119 items. Do those only drop from floor bosses (20, 40, etc)? Is there a working list somewhere? Both wikis dont have anything about 119 items listed.
    Floor boss +2 boxes are the only things that can't turn into 119 items, they are ZNM pops, NNI armor, linen/cotton pouches, and super rarely alzadaal table. +1 boxes can be basically anything from level 1 junk to various 119 gear (but not from high tier escha stuff like AV/kirin/reis helms/etc. as far as I can tell.)

Most notable items besides table you can get are hq pre-ilvl abj gear (to recurse and recraft/sell), glow weapons for cosmetic sets, recent craftable gear, and oboro weapons. Getting anything decent is pretty rare thou, I'd say the event isn't really worth the time unless you are aiming for floor 100 to also snag the 100% linen.

oO you can recurse abj gear?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Yeah, for the hqs you synergize them with an umbral marrow + the corresponding old abjuration to get the -1 back.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Synergy/Recipes/Apprentice

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

This list by Aralyas (found on FFXIAH via incredibly long thread) seems really helpful regarding Trust magic - might be a good one to add to the OP?
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...-aJRG1ItE/edit

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Do the ToAU beastmen kings still only appear when the armies are high rank?