Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 56 of 205 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast
    Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Thanks Priran! Lots of stuff to get done (good thing I guess). One thing I never actually got done before was Victory Smite. I see that I can get a -1 weapon and trade a bunch of items, but then I also need to have done a bunch of VW as well? I have nearly 400 stones and don't think I've killed any VWNMs before, just started timer. How much of that journey is soloable? With a might as well be naked whm mule?

A lot of the vwnm's should be fairly simple with voidclusters. Try shouting for some people and work on getting KI's also, as I'm sure there are others that also need clears for WS unlocking.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

So I just bought the Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition on Steam while it was 66% off. Can I still take advantage of the 14 day free trial? Or do I just have the 30 days?

EDIT: Nevermind. No more free trial codes.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by The Assman View Post
    So I just bought the Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition on Steam while it was 66% off. Can I still take advantage of the 14 day free trial? Or do I just have the 30 days?

EDIT: Nevermind. No more free trial codes.
    If they're still doing the 14 day free trial, you could of played through it's 14 days, then applied the code you received from Steam after it. However, it sounds like you've gone in reverse. Unless money's that much of an issue, or another 14 days of super stupid gimp play (IE, no AH, no /tells unless someone tells you first, can't start a party, can't invite people, can't /yell or /shout, capped gil I think, capped to lvl 30, etc) would make or break your experience, then I wouldn't worry much about it.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Fyi should totally bring back the random question thread since I just keep asking the shit here anyways @.@

Set up for i119 PW? lowest number of ppl/jobs? and then add 1-3 more to that and what does that change in the jobs that can come/needed.

Didn't know if a pld could hold all the ads on their own, and a dnc/nin take down the warden

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Samurai, Paladin, and White mage can trio with ease (Yaegasumi dodge the Astral Flow spam in the last form). If you find a good one, Red Mage can solo.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

run/whm can solo it too, the mdb amount + runes makes it easy. just put 1run up of three different elements and astral flow will deal maybe tops 600 dmg from all avatars while resisting the other 3 elemnents.

Ksandra's other pussy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tingil Conran
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Came back last week and managed to get the gil for my 119 amano today, is kaiten a viable option now over other ws and also how do I unlock fudo?
    I've also 109 all af and relic for SAM, what gear should I be looking into getting now? All the new gear seems to be loaded on stats and acc att but it all looks super similiar, so I can't remember what I should be looking at getting.
    Every SAM I see has a bow equipped, why haha?
    Would I be useful in a delve or skirmish (not done one yet or even know what they are haha) and I was told to spam colonisation reives with these things like campaign tags but this person didn't explain why.

I'm pretty much wearing 109 relic head, body and feet and af hands and legs 109, gonna work on 119 but the rest of my gear is 2 years out of date, where should I start?

Anyone on Ragnarok have a home for me to keep me busy haha?
    Thanks.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Do some skirmish for your ontronif set. Very useful for sam
    That bow has +7 STP when fully upgraded. Again hit build

Ksandra's other pussy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tingil Conran
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So is a 4 hit the standard? I have seen a few 119 amano and masa owners using a grip that adds 5% delay, is that the only way a 437 delay can achieve it?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMc View Post
    Anyone on Ragnarok have a home for me to keep me busy haha?
    Thanks.
    SanelyInsane has a bunch of people doing various events. Ladyj, me, Broxas, Brotherbear, and a bunch of others I can't recall right this minute can give you a pearl. sanelyinsane.guildwork.com

Civiline

Never mind on that post lol

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Friend is trying to patch FFXI after a fresh install to start new on FFXI after many years.

He's having an issue on File Check & downloading where it's super slow. I've been told that File Check will check 3-5 files in a burst, then sit there a really long time, then do 3-5 more. I can't seem to find anything on google about it, so I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it.

POL doesn't seem to have low FPS, so I'm not really sure what this is about.

Things he's tried:

Run as admin
    Run without Windower enabled
    Run with firewall/AV completely disabled

Edit: Just got a report in that file check is dramatically sped up without Windower enabled. This post may be obsolete, He had not told me it sped things up a bit before I wrote this post.
    Edit2: It's slowed down again. I'm detecting Superfetch sped up those first set of files...

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Best options for farming nyzul solo? (and w/ a group the days I can get ppl to come) for the purpose of token collection?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I wouldn't bother doing it solo, you either have to start on floor 1 and get shit tokens, or eat the token cost of starting on a high floor by yourself, so you still get shit tokens. Plus you can end up wasting a ton of time solo on lamp floors. Just adding one person makes a huge difference. Jobs don't really matter much, something with an AOE WS for kill all floors + a healer of some sort is good. Sch is ideal since they can perp haste and regen on the DD and then ignore them and go kill shit, find targets, sleepga crap at lamps, etc. I went sch+war and started on floor 91 and even when we got bad lamp floors we still cleared past floor 100 and got at least 5k tokens. It might be better to start on 86, but we finished too fast to really experiment much with it.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Best options for farming nyzul solo? (and w/ a group the days I can get ppl to come) for the purpose of token collection?
    enter with a mule or friend otherwise it will take ages to complete

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

anyone know the acc cap on sole+1?

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Starting pld from scratch; af/relic 119 in terms of priority? May as well start collecting pages now

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Starting pld from scratch; af/relic 119 in terms of priority? May as well start collecting pages now
    I think the obvious ones are the ones with DTs (PDT/MDT/DT). Other than that, I'm not sure if other pieces are all that useful. Go for the ones with useful JA augments perhaps? (extend Invincible duration and the like?)

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Cab Surcoat +1, Rev Coronet +1, Rev Leggings +1, Rev Breeches +1 and Rev Gauntlets +1 are the reforged AF I have, could make a point for Cab Breeches +1 but I prefer the HP from Reverence.

Closed Thread
Page 56 of 205 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast