Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 57 of 205 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Alrighty, thanks. Any idea what to do for merits? I did chivalry to lv 4 so far (could be lv 5 but i lowered it by accident instead of raising it);

Any other gear I should be going for (aside from obviously defending ring). I won't be playing the job until I have ochain/aegis, so I have a lot of time to pick up other gear and learn the job

Can Azdaja be solo'd by 119 war? If so what way would I go about it? Would be nice if I didn't have to farm pops/change job every time to fight

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

dubz

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Any DD/dnc should be able to solo Azdaja, just tail tank it and be sure to stun any TP move that's not spikeflail which should only happen if it turns. Might get endoom so bring holy waters or buy a doom screen before each fight. The only dangerous thing about that fight is losing all buffs and/or atma from roar which you should be able to avoid tail tanking it.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Are any of the Adoulin areas good for fire weather (for SMN quest) or are Yuhtunga and Altepa still the best bets?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by The Assman View Post
    Are any of the Adoulin areas good for fire weather (for SMN quest) or are Yuhtunga and Altepa still the best bets?
    Adoulin areas, like WoTG areas (offhand) don't count for that quest, unfortunately.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Ah, thanks.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I've encountered both new and returning players alike in my LS recently. I was pretty much the only one left in my LS last year but that's changed a lot since then.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Alrighty, thanks. Any idea what to do for merits? I did chivalry to lv 4 so far (could be lv 5 but i lowered it by accident instead of raising it);

Any other gear I should be going for (aside from obviously defending ring). I won't be playing the job until I have ochain/aegis, so I have a lot of time to pick up other gear and learn the job

Can Azdaja be solo'd by 119 war? If so what way would I go about it? Would be nice if I didn't have to farm pops/change job every time to fight
    I did Fealty/Chivalry and Sentinel/Shield Bash

You can get Buremte gloves from WKR and a Weard mantle!

"Jammin'!"
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Coming back to the game but I can't find my discs; is there a a way to obtain the game files through the site without paying again?

BLU buff and Trust system have me toying with the idea of resubbing for a bit. I left around the time of the update that added the mission where you fight ninjas in the sewer or w/e, if that says anything. How hard would it be to find a good sized LS on Sylph that's casual-friendly? Also, how hard is it to get all of this new upgraded AF and unlock RME weapon skills (If any of it is any good for BLU, that is)?

Good lord, I forgot how hard they made it to reinstall this game. How would I go about getting the ball rolling? I went to the thread linked in the OP, but that's just update files isn't it? I need to get POL reinstalled before I can mess with any of that.

edit: nvm, forgot about Steam.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I recently had to reinstall from steam as well, and I ended up with an old version of the playonline viewer which was old enough that it couldn't update itself to the newer version. I got the current version from here: http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/dow...a/vista01.html (*I think)

Quote Originally Posted by TSFFXI View Post
    I recently had to reinstall from steam as well, and I ended up with an old version of the playonline viewer which was old enough that it couldn't update itself to the newer version. I got the current version from here: http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/dow...a/vista01.html (*I think)
    Yeah, ended up figuring this out the hard way. Thanks for the link.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So it appears that I can't aggro an Amphiptere anymore. Level 99 and walking right under it won't aggro it. I don't have campaign tags, and am going after the one that flies around the Campaign Warp destination. Is there another trigger now?

Campaign
    BG Level

If you're talking about the ones in Xarcabard_S they're bugged and have been for years.
    Soon after a server reset they do aggro, but over time eventually they start flying too high and the range is too big for them to aggro, or something like that.
    The ones in Beaucedine_S should aggro all right.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Yeah definitely not an issue with levels. I think most players have confirmed that if something aggros at 75, they aggro at 99. I did not know about the bug in Xarc(S), but it makes sense when I tried to do it and couldn't get it to land. But yeah, Beaucedine works great, except the lame ledges.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Any quick/easy quests to increase Adoulin fame? Mule still @ 30kbayld for KI

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You basically just have to do them all. Most aren't repeatable and I don't think I've seen any reports of people who spammed repeatables to rank up... also might need more coalition rank

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Any quick/easy quests to increase Adoulin fame? Mule still @ 30kbayld for KI
    my mile has barely quests dine ecxept KI ones, just get survival skill quests done (the basic ines) and do assignments. can get 15k wkr kis np on mule

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Yeah, but you can lower the cost sooner if you're behind on imps if you get higher fame.

Closed Thread
Page 57 of 205 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast