BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    On Cerb if you buy directly the BB items

Beard 500k-1mill
    Tongue 500k
    Egg 3-6mill
    This is extremely cheap compared to my server. People sell beard for 3~ mil minimum, and Egg for 6~ mil. Tongue not sure..

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Based on FFXIAH, prices on Bismarck seem to be around 1 mill for tongue and beard, and 3 mill for egg. I might be able to get the tongue tonight if I run into the guy I talked to last night (and if SE's random number generator doesn't dick me over as usual).

Finally reactivated and logged in yesterday to 3 empty LS's. Got MNK to 95 and I'll start looking for people to do the 99 cap fight tonight after work. I hope I can find a social/semi-serious LS that won't mind helping me catch up

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

Can someone tell me on whats the fastest way to get a " Sapphire Demilune AbyssiteKey Item" to pop Tristitia NM from Abyssea Misar area?

Thanks in advance.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

You can upgrade from Clear to Colorful in any Abyssea zone but you need to kill the Mx'ghrah in Misareaux to get the specific KI you need to pop Tristitia. Red proc does nothing for upgrade rate.

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Priran View Post
    You can upgrade from Clear to Colorful in any Abyssea zone but you need to kill the Mx'ghrah in Misareaux to get the specific KI you need to pop Tristitia. Red proc does nothing for upgrade rate.
    Thank you kind sir.

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    http://bg-wiki.com/bg/Empyrean_Armor

DL this if you're looking for NM Paths: http://www.ffxicalculator.com/

Battle Events tab > Abyssea Tab > Forced-Spawn NMs tab
    I dont know how to work this. After I installed it(while playing FFXI) I played around with it but there is no button for it to show me if the repop NM's have already popped whether inside Abyssea or outside.

Can somebody guide me through this program please. Thank you

Also have another question; Since cap is now 99, can KS99 Dragon mob be solo/duo/trio'd nowadays? If yes, which jobs?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Trioed it with DRK WHM and a really gimped elvaan BLM (me - literally just came back after a year with some cheap AH/75 gears), wasn't too difficult.

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

Whats the fastest way to gain Cruor points, other than doing VW. Like say solo or joining alliance party.

Anything specific would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Rafaras View Post
    Whats the fastest way to gain Cruor points, other than doing VW. Like say solo or joining alliance party.

Anything specific would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Alliance in abyssea, there's no benefit to doing it solo, your kill speed is just massively slower. A standard EXP alliance should net you decent cruor. You can also try to make a specialized cruor party which involves alternating monster types with every kill, but that's often more trouble than it's worth, and one mistake (killing the same kind of mob twice in a row) will reset your "cruor chain." Standard abyssea EXP alliance is the easiest way.

"Jammin'!"
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quit right after the quake/tsunami.

How outdated Is afv3+2 for war/drk/pld?

Are the WoE Emp knock-offs still decent? My buddy said Empyreans are still the shit, easier to farm too, but I'm wondering what the best means of half-assing my war/drk/pld/pup are, or the best/quickest placeholder.

Did they fix pup yet? Is sch still shit? Did drk get nifty toys or use in VW/Legion?

Oh - were there any UI changes to the 360 version of the game?

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

WAR still makes use of everything but body (though body is still acceptable, I suppose). A lot of Paladin's stuff got trashed but it still has the occasional use. Not sure about DRK AF3+2, I don't even know the stats on the pieces offhand.

Emps are still great, but you'd probably be better off with Magian options (such as STR weapons) if you can only get the WOE version.

PUP is still lol. SCH has Embrava (Haste/Regain/Regen) as a 2HR spell now so it's used basically everywhere. DRK got Resolution, a pretty good GS WS.

No clue about the 360, but a massive UI overhaul is in the works (though this may be PC only for the most part).

"Jammin'!"
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Tyvm. Follow-up questions:

Do DRKs tend to use great swords over scythes now? Entropy doesn't seem too great.
    Emp > Str > WoE in most cases? I suppose the new merit ws oushine the WoE weapons?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by AlexRuzhyo View Post

Do DRKs tend to use great swords over scythes now? Entropy doesn't seem too great.
    Emp > Str > WoE in most cases? I suppose the new merit ws oushine the WoE weapons?
    From what I've seen most of the merit ws @ 5/5 beat the WOE ws (along with most of the ws animations looking pretty sweet if you're into that sort of thing) It does seem most drks are going with gswd. I'm not sure, but I think a case can be made for the occasionally attacks x great sword as well

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by AlexRuzhyo View Post

The merited greatsword resolution is one of the, if not the strongest WS in game right now. Occasional attack twice, strength, and of course Ragnarok GS are all great choices.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So a GM just contacted me in game(while I was camping this horrible rabbit in FKN) and gave me a Destrier Beret since the moogle wouldn't after like 5 weeks. Dunno if this was an issue for anyone else

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
    So a GM just contacted me in game(while I was camping this horrible rabbit in FKN) and gave me a Destrier Beret since the moogle wouldn't after like 5 weeks. Dunno if this was an issue for anyone else
    Been happening alot.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Starting over from scratch. Finishing updates atm. I'm Dps on Bismarck. Lookin' for an uber noober social.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Probably the wrong spot so feel free to flame away and link me in the right directions. I was seeing if anyone from the old days is still around. Player on Leviathan(Frostydsnnowman) and Midgarsormr(ExiledShadow). Recouping the old group from LS's like BotD and Shatter and playing some new MMO's and of course fiddling around with the new stuff on FFXI. If anyones still alive inbox me or fire an email to me at [email protected] . Hope to see ya'll someday soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Starting over from scratch. Finishing updates atm. I'm Dps on Bismarck. Lookin' for an uber noober social.
    you need to add me to facebook had i known you were back i wouldnt of did what i did LOL

Oh and while im here, can someone post or private message me some general run down of how sam has changed?
    Wheres good for an amano that hasnt seen the light of day since idk and. uhhhh... some gear posts and fun stuff. idk really i just look at the game and i cant even remember how to set my graphics so it doesnt look so aweful.. (Fresh install graphics are set to gameboy COLOR)

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 205 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast