Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 51 of 158 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

How long would it take to turn 3mil cruor into gil through Chocobo Blinkers? Would it be worth it to just use cells or something else to speed it up?

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

1.) I was just in dyna-qufim farming NQ bst legs and I noticed far fewer people farming coins than in dyna-valk. Is this normal, if so why is valk better to farm coin wise than qufim?

2.) What are the JA proc families/times for dynamis-tav? I need 20k exp there so might as well try to make it worth my while.

3.) I nabbed 19 Twilight souls out of someone's bazaar for 10k each, is the trial of magian double attack axe any good for bst?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by JustaWAR View Post
    How long would it take to turn 3mil cruor into gil through Chocobo Blinkers? Would it be worth it to just use cells or something else to speed it up?
    If stacks of cells on your server are 95k it's on par with blinkers.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by cdgreg View Post
    1.) I was just in dyna-qufim farming NQ bst legs and I noticed far fewer people farming coins than in dyna-valk. Is this normal, if so why is valk better to farm coin wise than qufim?

2.) What are the JA proc families/times for dynamis-tav? I need 20k exp there so might as well try to make it worth my while.

3.) I nabbed 19 Twilight souls out of someone's bazaar for 10k each, is the trial of magian double attack axe any good for bst?
    1) I often find it to be slightly less camped but less good camps. Also some have stupid respawn times in qufim so valk usually better.

2) Idk whatever bgwiki says

3)Yeah it's kinda awesome. I use it every time my pet isn't taking to much dmg. Recently did apollyon NW solo with one of those and a pdt and still didn't use any pet food till I fought KB and lost no pets

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

2) Do Clusters and Leeches. Avoid Demons (they're mean) and the low level mobs don't give enough xp/kill. Clusters are going to blow you up at 25% sometimes if they aren't procced, so save your WS and bring them low. I found that if they blew up <8%, I always lived. Remember that they're clusters, so blowing up doesn't mean they're going to stop meleeing you.

Quote Originally Posted by cdgreg View Post
    Qufim is cramped and has less mobs available for procing.

It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by JustaWAR View Post
    Depends on how much inventory space you have free, to do 79 stacks takes me about 6-8min to buy from the npc, 3m cruror is 1250 stacks, so would take me about 112min to buy that many from the npc, and then your warp time to and from the npc. Also tag on another 40min or so to npc them. Your looking at around 3.5hrs or ao too do it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

with all the new regen gear out, has anyone found out what the max amount of hp/tick you can get from gear alone? Just out of curiosity.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Do you mean a cap? Not sure.

Max regen depends on job. WAR/DRG can get 15/tick using Twilight, Barone, the two rings, a belt from MMM (daytime), Wiglen Gorget and the cape from VW. Maybe 1-2 more from Oneiros grip if you really wanted to. Ninja can get 1 more from the Cactrot rapido bow during daytime and a very well augmented Kirin's osode.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Planning to lv pup, but skilling the pet will be annoying imo, is ther eany spot where i could lv my pets outside Zvahl forticale? (after aby burn)

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    3)Yeah it's kinda awesome. I use it every time my pet isn't taking to much dmg. Recently did apollyon NW solo with one of those and a pdt and still didn't use any pet food till I fought KB and lost no pets
    Follow up to this. Assuming that I refuse to make another STR magian because fire weather can go fuck itself, is DA axe a solid off hand for BST, or how about OA2-4? I assume OA2-4 is "good" for Ruinator spam, but is DA better all around? I assume yes but want to make sure.

The Spooniest of Bards
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lucian Esperance
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

What exactly do the legion trophy's "Lofty Trophy" etc. do?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

They let you enter the final chamber (Mul).

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Planning to lv pup, but skilling the pet will be annoying imo, is ther eany spot where i could lv my pets outside Zvahl forticale? (after aby burn)
    You can't equip automatons with a 1 damage weapon, so fortalices aren't useful. Also, automatons are so shitty it really isn't worth bothering to skill up their melee/ranged anyways. If you really want to waste the time though, I think worms in abyssea are the least shitty way to go. For skilling up magic, go to abyssea, put on a refresh atma, let something hit you, and have autoexec keep up a light maneuver and a water maneuver. He'll skillup fine just cure spamming you.

The Spooniest of Bards
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lucian Esperance
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    They let you enter the final chamber (Mul).
    According to BG wiki the KI's do that, the medals. The Trophys are tradeable/bazaarable items though, can't find any information anywhere on them.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

You trade them for the KIs. Actually, I can't see where on the wiki I got that information either.

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    First of all, it won't be fast. Second, use Percolator, it will be slightly less slow. And third, about skilling up the different skills: magic is easy, but you'll need to actually fight stuff. Just go to your abyssea camp of preference and fight some mobs trying not to hit too hard. Going unarmed, and not packing RR and the like, for example. Then you just have to engage a durable enough mob and your automaton will skill up quickly with just cures and enfeebles. Ranged and melee can be skilled up at the same time if you deploy Sharpshot near the mob and keep its attention on you. Leveling ranged is going to be painful no matter what, but you can focus on it by deploying out of worms melee range and let the automaton and the worm have a shooting vs nuking contest. Melee skills will come naturally with the mage and ranged automatons hitting, and then you'll have to use Valoredge alone for the final points.

PUP is a shitty job to be abyss burned, automaton skills can't cap as fast as other skills after leveling to 99.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

How exactly does Mega Moglification: Cooking work?
    Is it +2 in my nation’s mog house
    Is it +2 in any mog house
    Or is it +2 anywhere in the world

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Why are any changes I make to settings/macros while in game lost when I zone or logout?

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Delain View Post
    Follow up to this. Assuming that I refuse to make another STR magian because fire weather can go fuck itself, is DA axe a solid off hand for BST, or how about OA2-4? I assume OA2-4 is "good" for Ruinator spam, but is DA better all around? I assume yes but want to make sure.
    The DA+11 on is one of the best DD axes aside from relic/mythic. The OA2-4 isn't worth it due to high delay, so it gimps your TP gain.