FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Man prince really caught a case of the black eh?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

13fps DX11........wouldn't it have been more productive to just retrofit the AssCreed engine since that already runs decent, and churn a new game out of that? I know it's alpha'ish, but still.

And thanks for the embeds 6souls.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Man prince really caught a case of the black eh?
    lol'd. I foresee this being a stupid Assassin's Creed clone. That being said I loved the shit out of the Sands of Time trilogy so I hope it ends up being awesome.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Do those excite anyone at all? I am seriously wondering.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Ratchet and Clank is fucking awesome, but I don't have a ps3 so whatevs.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

At least they finally settled on a name for these, without resorting to ugly-as-fuck covers where you see the main title of the series at least 3 times. Seems the PS2-ports get lumped into the same branding as the modern stuff.

God of War Saga great bang for your buck......shame I spent $120 for the games all individually already.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Buying all 3 when possible. I've never played the Ratched and Clank games on ps2 and I've been waiting for such a thing.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Follow-up on the PS3 collections

A few days ago, we reported the existence of something called the God of War Saga Collection. This morning, Sony officially announced the new package, along with the inFAMOUS Collection.

The God of War Saga Collection, as many of our readers suspected, contains all five God of War games. That’s God of Wars I through III, God of War: Chains of Olympus, and God of War: Ghost of Sparta, all re-mastered in HD. Also included is a voucher for a one-month trial of PlayStation Plus.

Finally, God of War: Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta will also support stereoscopic 3D displays. Earlier, Sony mistakenly announced that God of War III would support 3D as well, but this is not the case.

Additionally, a Sony representative points out in the PlayStation blog’s comments that, while God of War I-III will be in the box, Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta will have download vouchers, and that the entire God of War Saga Collection will cost $40.

Meanwhile, the inFAMOUS Collection contains inFAMOUS, inFAMOUS 2, inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood, extra missions, and additional character costumes, power-ups and weapons. This one will cost $30. Both the God of War Collection and inFAMOUS Collection will be available on August 28th.
    http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/06...-games-for-30/

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

THQ said today it has canceled pre-production on InSane, the trilogy project from Volition Studios and movie director Guillermo Del Toro. The publisher said it has returned the rights of the game to Del Toro. The game was first revealed in December 2010. Since then, no other information has surfaced from the developer. THQ says InSane was in very early exploratory development and that no development teams have been affected by this announcement.
    http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...e-trilogy.aspx

THQ announced during an investor’s call that they pulled the plug on inSANE, a horror game series from Pan’s Labyrinth director Guillermo del Toro.

inSANE was revealed during the 2010 Spike Video Game Awards and later announced to be a trilogy of games. The project was handed to Saints Row developer Volition, but since the project was canceled rights to inSANE were handed back to del Toro. This is similar to what happened with Devil’s Third, which was given back to Valhalla Game Studios after THQ dropped the title.

THQ says they are focusing on their core portfolio, which includes Darksiders 2, Metro: Last Light and South Park: The Stick of Truth.
    http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/06...r-game-insane/

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Woah, excited for those PS3 collections. I own Infamous from the whole PSN thing, but never really got around to buying the second one. The other two, I never really played any of those games but have heard good things about them, might check them out.

I dunno if I'd say I'm excited, but I'm definitely going to buy the God of War and inFamous collections. I haven't played any of the God of War games, and I still need to buy and play inFamous 2 which goes for about $25-30 at the GameStop here, so $30 for 1+2+DLC is an easy buy.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Rumor

Mafia 3 is in development for the next Xbox and PlayStation 4, according to our Czech Republic cousins at Eurogamer.cz

Eurogamer.cz's story reveals that the gangster sequel had been intended as a next-gen launch title, but this is now unlikely as the developer, 2K Czech, is still in the process of staffing up after the loss of some 40 staff last year.
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...box-ps4-report
    http://www.eurogamer.cz/articles/201...le-ne-na-start

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

It’s been a long time in coming, but we’re finally about to have every recent Double Fine release on our humble Greatest Platform On Earth And In The Whole Of Human History. Well, aside from that motion-controlled Sesame Street game, anyway. But until Cookie Monster arrives and lapses into a homicidal rage over the fact that all I’ve eaten today is four cookies, I’ll just have to make do with infinitely customizable World War I mechs. Because Tim Schafer’s brain is a national treasure.

Double Fine haphazardly affixed a good news cannon to the side of its blog and then fired off the following:

“On top of making the Xbox, Microsoft knows quite a bit about what is known colloquially as the ‘PERSONAL COMPUTER.’ I’m super excited to announce that on August 13th you’ll be able to fire up Steam and play Iron Brigade on your very own PC. Woo! It’s also worth noting that the PC version of the game will include the DLC expansion, Rise of the Martian Bear! Yeah!”
    I played a demo of the artist formerly known as Trenched on Xbox many moons ago. It struck me as far more tower-defense-y than I was expecting, but it definitely wasn’t a bad thing. And while its premise is unabashedly silly, it didn’t seem quite as focused on in-your-face humor as other members of Double Fine’s rib-tickling troupe. Mind you, that’s not a bad thing. I’m just interested to see where it goes, tonally speaking.

Regardless, the Year Of The Mech lumbers ever onward. Now we’ve got Iron Brigade, Hawken, MechWarrior Online, and Strike Suit Zero. Oh, and this real $1 million Japanese robo-behemoth whose (currently non-lethal – phew) guns are powered by smiles. So that’s nice and terrifying.
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...c/#more-118948
    http://www.ironbrigadegame.com/
    http://www.doublefine.com/news/comme..._coming_to_pc/

Tio Derp
    DHC Glitch of the House of Weave

BG Level

Sounds like a possible next gen reveal on the 14th? All they hype from that update, I can't really see it being anything else. If so, wonder for which company.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by AvidLoki View Post
    Sounds like a possible next gen reveal on the 14th? All they hype from that update, I can't really see it being anything else. If so, wonder for which company.
    If, on the off chance that they're actually talking about a next gen reveal, the only logical answer would be Microsoft. There's no way that Sony would make a worldwide reveal in a primarily American publication over Famitsu.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Sir, You Are Being Hunted

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...unted-trailer/
    Sir is a procedurally-generated, first-person action game made in Unity by a team of four. It’s about being hunted across bleak islands by automatons and robo-hounds. It’s about sci-fi weirdness, tea, murder, and some raised eyebrows. We’re now aiming for its appearance in 2013. Please do take a look.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

This thread is HUEG! You might want to consider creating a new thread.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag