Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    I totally said that on the first page!
    I missed it, but you are a wise man

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I think the humor has run it's course. Isladar, can we get a couple bannings now?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Just wanted to make a post to say Mnkk has paid me the 20 mil back after speaking with him this morning, i think he was just a little angry with me from the way i spoke with him and he said that he always intended to pay me back. The matter as far as im concerned is now resolved.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Either you jumped the gun or he caved to pressure. Either way I think you both learned a lesson. And we got some free laughs out of it.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Glad you got your money back. Now don't be so damn trusting in the future! D:

I wasted an amazing popcorn gif on this bullshit and I didn't even get to see tits.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Not my fault!

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

Mnkk, wasnt it just 2 weeks ago that you offered me 70,000,000 as "Collateral(sp)" so you can use my K club to skill up your skill and then promise to give it back? Seems fake as fuck that you would need a loan from Vodkaa when you "had" 70M to give use as collateral.

Banned.

BG Level

20m wasnt for my relic, it was for fliping. But either way its over. And trust me, i have a rep where u either love me or hate me. I dont care about peoples opinion of me this late in the game. peace

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I'm just clearly jealous of you because you are so awesome and elite in an online video game and your character is clearly impeccable.

Oh and I am a self-confessed "hater". So it's in my very nature to "hate." However, I am currently in a twelve-step program for that.

Banned.

BG Level

Well, im glad you are coming to terms with your illness.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by aionls View Post
    Just wanted to make a post to say Mnkk has paid me the 20 mil back after speaking with him this morning, i think he was just a little angry with me from the way i spoke with him and he said that he always intended to pay me back. The matter as far as im concerned is now resolved.
    locking as issue was resolved and 'cause church got no tits.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4