• Navigation
Closed Thread
    I'd tap that turian!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

For sale: Moto Xoom Wifi MZ604 32GB (incl speaker dock. case, keyboard, and original box)

I have a Motorola Xoom Wifi MZ604 (32GB) US edition for sale, including original box, wires, official Motorola Bluetooth keyboard, and official Motorola HD Speaker dock.

This tablet has served me very well. It’s in very good condition and rarely was out of the protective case except when mounted to the speaker dock. Right now I’m looking to transition over to a Surface when it releases for programming reasons and keep my Android phone so I can develop on both platforms concurrently. As such, I cannot afford to keep both at this time. (That and I’ll be using the Surface for note-taking and I don’t need two tablets to do that in class either.) So my financial bind is your gain.

It’s been kept in my paranoid hands since day one, and the unit is in excellent condition. There are no blemishes, scratches, or physical defects. It’s an excellent device for just about any usage you could imagine. It’s a powerful device that honestly does a great job of bridging between a full tablet and a useful portable PC. The 10” screen is very easy to read and is useful for people with fat fingers like myself. Additionally it makes an excellent note taker (the Moto keyboard is very comfortable to type on, even with my aforementioned fat fingers,) and portable multimedia device. For me, I primarily used it for note taking in class and watching Netflix or my own media during lunch breaks at work. It works equally well as a work device or an entertainment device. Additionally if you’re already using an Android device, all your apps will be available to use straight from the Play marketplace. The Xoom is currently running CWM and the stock Motorola/Google 4.0.4 rom and rooted. (The latest (as of 7/15) official release.) The tablet, as you can see from the images, is in good working condition with no problems whatsoever. I do not mind flashing the stock bootloader upon request; however, if no request is made otherwise, I will keep it running CWM and the stock 4.0.4 rom.

I’m asking $270 shipped with UPS shipping/tracking. This price does include all the accessories, wires, box, and the Xoom itself. I’m paypal verified and have heatware, here (http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=22962). If you have any question, please feel free to post here or PM me.

Pics in the spoiler box, also risen from ashes, etc. (Hi Jules! (*'-')/ )
    Spoiler: show

Xoom + Box:

Xoom + Case:

Xoom docked:

HD Speaker dock:

OS Version:

Lockscreen:

My own homescreen:
    http://www.bluegartr.com/dasfsd

2600klub

Loves tits more than you

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Amazing deal, If I didn't have a Asus Transformer I'd buy this up asap

I'd tap that turian!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Against better judgement, I'm just going to hold onto the Xoom for now. Thanks for looking.