Closed Thread
Page 17 of 647 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Andre is more the shitty person issue. He talks massive shit despite having relatively minor accomplishments, has a giant sense of entitlement despite only being a middling player, is annoying as fuck and goes out of his way to try to stir up shit in things that don't involve him, and I'm pretty sure he did or at least attempted to rig his bracket at UFGT. Sure he's better than a lot of players, but not enough to excuse what a giant doucher he is.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    Oh, and i've perfected OmGiTzFraudre on lolsfxt XBL when the game wasn't 100% ass(like the first week?)
    This is quite possibly the worst, most useless, terribly hypocritical, and dumbfounded statement I've ever read in this thread.

You want to discredit Yipes for winning tournaments against bad competition and then turn around and say you beat Andre ONLINE in the first week of a game that doesn't even exist anymore? And you're even using it as a validation of your skill level? Seriously?

Vandole, you are Grade A retarded and now I understand why not even Weltall would waste his time arguing with you

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Going from being a top 3 player to a top 8 to a top 16 is not dropping the ball? Fuck right on off with that shit. Quit dick riding.
    Remember when Japan was on another level in street fighter?

Did an entire country of players just get dumb and fat or did the rest of the world finally catch up?

God damn Vandole, use your brain for two seconds and answer that question for me.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

welcome back Deejay

Btw what happened to watchthoseguys? Haven't seen any new videos since Final Round

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

We all remember when japan dominated. Remember when yipes dominated? mvc2. Yipes doesn't dominate anymore. He hath been dethroned.

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    say you beat Andre ONLINE in the first week of a game that doesn't even exist anymore? And you're even using it as a validation of your skill level? Seriously?
    say? i posted the pics of it. its validation of his lack of skill, not mine.

Call me retarded all you want, i'm going to continue to let tournament results be proof. I would never consider someone who isnt consistent top 3 a king.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

We're in the process of making a new website and documentary of evo/other majors. We've been hosting tournaments and streaming on Ryan's (option-select) site every monday though

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

PM me info on it Deejay and i'll repost it on BG's twitter account on mondays for you.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

So you're saying everyones better than Yipes now? He hasn't caught up and is slacking off then.
    No you nerd I'm saying that everyone getting better doesn't mean Yipes is worse. It means people are getting better. Japan didn't get worse at street fighter over the past couple years, the WORLD got better. That's why you don't see Daigo and Tokido winning every American tournament.

say? i posted the pics of it. its validation of his lack of skill, not mine.
    Online matches was never a measure of player skill. Winning a couple online matches means nothing in the grand scheme of things. For every online warrior like Latif, there's a million scrubs like you who will go 0-2 at every major until 2015.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

What makes you think I'm a scrub exactly? If all goes well I'll be at ark 4 at the end of the month, and I'm pretty sure I won't be going 0-2.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

You're a scrub until you beat someone. Everyone is. You can't call a top player bad until you actually beat one. Until then you're just blowing smoke.

Scunsion is easily the best player here and you never hear him say shit about other top players. Why? Because it's a lot easier to talk about being a great player than it is to actually be one. The tournaments that Yipes won or placed in weren't easy. Quit acting like it is.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Dude, its a forum. Everyone is going to talk about which player is better. Don't take this shit so personally. If yipes starts winning I'll be the first to say he's back to what he used to be. Yipes doesn't even go to big two ever. I said the same about Sanford and will keep saying it. Sanford hit the nail on the fucking head with what he said. If yipes is supposed to be so respected, he needs to remember that shit can easily change.

Spoiler: show
    Is anyone surprised scun is the best here? He's a west coast player with a really big scene in his backyard that he actively participates in. Slott just recently started getting involved in his scene in NYC and he's going to skyrocket in skill in the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    You can't call a top player bad until you actually beat one.
    I disagree. Like in sports, I can say Tim Tebow sucks in QB without ever having played football.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

But the difference is you can't go on a field and play Tebow. This isn't the NFL. It's fighting games. You're playing the same game they are, you're using the same training mode, and are using the same arcade stick. If you think they're scrubs, there is nothing stopping you from taking a top player's money at a tournament. Until then, you're just talking

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Is anyone surprised scun is the best here? He's a west coast player with a really big scene in his backyard that he actively participates in. Slott just recently started getting involved in his scene in NYC and he's going to skyrocket in skill in the next few weeks.
    Area doesn't make a player, skill does. Before Flocker won arguably the biggest Marvel tournament outside of Evo, who did he have to train with in Miami? Flash? He sucks at marvel. Flocker was literally in the lab and playing casuals with Nitsuki before he became a household name.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Tom loves the NFL.
    Tom thinks time tebow sucks.
    Therefore, tom has an opinion on a pro NFL player that is easily discussed and debated on.

If tom were able to challenge tebow irl sure he would get beaten. It doesn't change the fact that in a professional sense, he thinks tebow is lacking.

Tim loves the FGC.
    Tim thinks xxx player sucks.
    Therefore, tim has an opinion on a pro FGC member that is easily discussed and debated on.

If tim were able to challenge xxx player irl sure he would get beaten. It doesn't change the fact that in a professional sense, he thinks xxx player is lacking.

We're not talking about playing casuals, we're talking about professionals playing professionals.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

oh my god, that post is everything that is wrong with the FGC

these niggas are not professionals, they're normal people like you and i. they play on the same sticks we do. they train in the same training mode me and you do. the only thing that separates a top player from you is skill.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

What is wrong with people equivocating their own personal NFL to the FGC? Just because someone doesn't make 7 figures doing it doesn't make them not a pro at what they do.

What is Justin Wong then? He quit his cushy job with James Chen to concentrate on video games and play them professionally.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

F.Champ pretty pro at getting sucker stream monsters to pay for his living. Raffles all day erry day!

EDIT: Didn't JWong hold raffles so he can fix his computer lol?

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

What is wrong with people equivocating their own personal NFL to the FGC? Just because someone doesn't make 7 figures doing it doesn't make them not a pro at what they do.

What is Justin Wong then? He quit his cushy job with James Chen to concentrate on video games and play them professionally.
    I just don't like the hero warship people do with these players. You'll never beat someone you constantly idolize. Before you can even think about being good, you have to realize that those players didn't become great by mistake. Staying at the top is harder than getting there, but it's still possible for just about anyone.

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 647 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast