Closed Thread
Page 39 of 647 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast
    Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

IMO Chris G is MUCH better with Sakura than Flash. Not even a competition, but when Flash was good with Viper he was the much better SF4 player.

Chris G has actually beat Wong in tourney play with his Sak; Flash hasn't done shit but bottom out to randoms, and some notables this weekend, with his Sak. He was awful at the Capcom Ann tourney and the major before that he was horrendous in both team and single play. I don't even think he made it out of pools; he lost back-to-back on stream to no names. Can't remember the tourney name.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Re: EVO 2013: Smoke weed on stream and #13 is hotter than Hayden Panetierre

I think Chris G makes TONS of horrendous decisions, passing up easy damage for flashier things that do less for more meter cost, then losing rounds because of it.

BG Level

Uryo does the same thing, and he is the best Sak in the world. They do it for stun.

Chris G has beaten the very best SF4 US tourney players in tournaments, and he consistently makes top 8-10 in a game he barely plays. IMO he is the best Sak in US. He would destroy Hornett in a tournament environment.

I am kind of biased because he is the guy who taught me how to play SSF4 Ibuki when I was maining Akuma. Dude made me 100x better at Sf4 in a single week at Chinatown.

BG Level

Tokido beating Infiltration for the best Akuma:

Too bad it's just a best of 5 (and it was close anyway) so it doesn't really prove anything... wish they did a longer set.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Best Akuma FT3? I don't think so.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Uryo does the same thing, and he is the best Sak in the world. They do it for stun.

Chris G has beaten the very best SF4 US tourney players in tournaments, and he consistently makes top 8-10 in a game he barely plays. IMO he is the best Sak in US. He would destroy Hornett in a tournament environment.

I am kind of biased because he is the guy who taught me how to play SSF4 Ibuki when I was maining Akuma. Dude made me 100x better at Sf4 in a single week at Chinatown.
    I don't even really mean like Uryo stuff, he also does stuff like land EX or H.DP with a bullion bars and not FADC.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    I don't even really mean like Uryo stuff, he also does stuff like land EX or H.DP with a bullion bars and not FADC.
    He doesn't play the game, and he can still beat the best players and make top 4 in the game. Extremely impressive to say the least. He posted on FB today he is going to "learn" Sakura now...lol. It will be scary.

The "best Akuma" thing was joke.....lol

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Best character is a wash. Chris G is good, Flash is good, and so is Uryo. Neither of them have won shit anyway so who cares

And the Major you saw Peter lose two sets in a row to unknowns was CEO. He got bodied by two Vega players

BEST MARVEL PLAYER IS STILL YIPES DOE

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

And did anyone else see freelin pie drop like 45 combos this weekend? Nigga tries way too hard to look pretty. we get it, you have swag.. now try winning

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

I didn't pay attention to any actual matches, just to which elements if st1ckbug's graphics/overlays I'm going to steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    And did anyone else see freelin pie drop like 45 combos this weekend? Nigga tries way too hard to look pretty. we get it, you have swag.. now try winning
    He probably just played a little too much P4A to practice his marvel comboes.

BG Level

Uryo won Gods Garden or offline Topanga league not too long ago, and all the best players were in the tourney.

Copy dat shit Calli - MOAR JUMP+FP

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

Marlin wasn't dropping swag combos (well he dropped 1/2 doom ones, one at the start, one at the very end of a combo) but he was dropping a lot of his viper BNBs...he was just playing off in general imo

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    I didn't pay attention to any actual matches, just to which elements if st1ckbug's graphics/overlays I'm going to steal.
    Atta boy.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Sak's j.fp can eat a dick.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    Sak's j.fp can eat a dick.
    It was eating Viper's FP Thunder all day long lol

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by The Blackrose View Post
    Atta boy.
    P4A round counters are a pain in the fucking ass, but have one worked out for it:

Spoiler: show

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I've wondered why people haven't tried covering the titles with player names. Would be legit as fuck

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    I've wondered why people haven't tried covering the titles with player names. Would be legit as fuck
    I thought about it, but it's kind of an awkward spot for the name and the character names/titles have some varying lengths as well. If everyone made sure to turn off navigation maybe it'd be better as well. Doing what st1ckbug did just seems the cleanest, idk

Closed Thread
Page 39 of 647 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast