Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Been playing this with 2 friends (since its back on steam) on a private server while waiting for something better. It's fun when you don't have to deal with hackers and shitty players taking all your shit. The current Day-Z is pretty horrid, so until a good standalone is out, this is pretty much all we have. Without the private server it would be unbearable I'm sure.

Lots of the bugs and horrors are gone. The skill tree is kinda cool, but anything you do or buy or whatever you lose on death - so survival is still key. Haven't had any glitches happen in a few days, seems to be running pretty well and smooth.

The main things they need to fix now is the inventory. My scope and silencer shouldn't be taking up bag space/weight when attached to my scar. Travel would be nice, takes forever to get places walking.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Infestation: Survivor Stories
    Effective today, The War Z has changed its name to Infestation: Survivor Stories. This change has come about primarily as a result of some confusion and trademark issues with a similarly titled property. While we were reluctant to rename the game so long after launch, especially with nearly 1 million registered players, it was ultimately decided to be in the best interest of our existing community as well as future players in order to eliminate confusion. Please rest assured that this will in NO WAY affect you as players. The only difference you will see is the change in logo and website. There will be no interruption of service or change in content.

So, welcome to Infestation: Survivor Stories – have fun and stay alive!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Well, it looks like the drama will continue.

Looks like "Infestation: Survivor Stories" is changing it's name yet again, now it will be called "ROMERO’S: AFTERMATH". And are now selling Early Access, as they are going back into early access alpha yet again. Apparently the game is going to use new code with additional features and better gameplay (or so they say).

https://www.willyousurvive.com/index-2-getgame.php

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

That's kind of a bold move sticking the name of the person who essentially started the zombie genre on your shitty game. I wonder if there are legal repercussions George could pursue.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'm sure they paid thinking it will bring more exposure. Like all those low budget asylum cash grabs that use it.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post
    I'm sure they paid thinking it will bring more exposure. Like all those low budget asylum cash grabs that use it.
    Isn't this the same game that ripped off artwork from another game? Highly doubt they paid for shit. lol

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Well you wouldn't believe it but the game is changing it's name yet again ! Now it's called "Infestation World". They have a new publisher, website, new Battle Mode, and a list of other things. Closed beta is expected to run March 28th to April 3rd, with an open beta (soft launch) on April 6th. Coming to steam as well.

http://www.infestationworld.com/main

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

$50 says that currency needed to start a public multiplayer room is RMT only

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6