HAY GUYZ ITS GENBU UPDATE!!!111

The Last Word – Imperial Concerns (08/10/2012)

The Last Word – Imperial Concerns

Kipih Jakkya here, bright-eyed and sharp-eared, bringing you a report on the latest movements of the Garlean Empire.

Unease among the populace continues to rise as imperial raids that began at the frontier camps slowly edge closer to the cities proper. I thank the Twelve for the local militia and adventurers, whose heroic efforts have blunted the worst of the attacks thus far.

As I pen this article, there appears to be a lull in the Empire’s constant assaults. It would be reckless, of course, to hope that the imperial army has withdrawn—I am more inclined to believe that the enemy plots some new, sinister strategy with which to test our defenses.

And now on to another unsettling topic. Rumors abound of the massive Garlean fortress that appeared in the west of Mor Dhona almost overnight. Although the Empire is unsurpassed in its mastery of magitek, none could have suspected it was capable of such a feat of rapid construction. The Order of the Twin Adder has dispatched scouting parties to gather intelligence on the imperial base, and I, for one, am breathlessly anxious to hear what they discover.

Lastly, we come to the issue of the Empire’s airships. An ever-increasing number of folk are coming forth with claims that they have espied vessels of imperial design in the skies of Mor Dhona and Coerthas. Disturbingly, these sightings are of multiple warships flying low and in formation. The frontier raids had just begun to ease off—must we now contend with an increased imperial air presence? One can only hope that this sudden burst of aerial activity is not a precursor to a large-scale assault.

And with our eyes involuntarily drawn to the heavens, we cannot help but take note of Dalamud’s continuing growth. There are those who swear the swelling of the red moon is part of the Garlean’s grand scheme, though I do wonder if there is truly a connection.

Gossip and rumors aside, of one thing we can be certain: the Garlean Empire is on the move once more. Stay alert, and inform the authorities should you encounter any imperial activity.

Till next time, may the Twelve watch over you!

Kipih Jakkya

TOO LONG DIDNT READ, BYAKKO DID AND HE SAID IT WAS MADE OF CHEESE