FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

I am on Deepwood as well.

<insert homoerotic 'Deepwood' comment here>

On Faeblight at the moment, but may hop depending. Joy of free server changes. Right now, I don't figure I need much of a guild for the leveling process and dungeons only really seem important once you're in the 57ish since you can start getting drops to upgrade adventurer gear.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

If anyone is seriously interested in raiding after the holidays, let me know. We won't be raiding for 2-3 weeks after sl hits anyways for people to level plus main tank had some schooling to finish for his job, and we take like 3 weeks off for christmas/new years, but people will be around for pugs/pvp/whatever else is going on. We are on Laethys, typical raid schedule is wed/thurs/sun 5:30-9:30 PST. It's an oceanic shard though so lots of activity pretty much all day with a good mix of aussies and NA players.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Guardian or Defiant ?

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Guyverarmor View Post
    Guardian or Defiant ?
    Doesn't matter as both can enter the same raid/guild.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Oh wow, really ? Damn, I need to catch up on a lot then !

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Guyverarmor View Post
    Oh wow, really ? Damn, I need to catch up on a lot then !
    As long as you're not on a PVP server, then you should be able to group up together. What patch did you leave on, because I was overwhelmed by the changes when I resubbed a week ago. Just as a tip for everyone, sell off your Inscribed Sourcestones and Eternal Planar Dust soon.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

I left awhile back >.> I think the last patch I played decently with was 1.6, after that I stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristio View Post
    As long as you're not on a PVP server, then you should be able to group up together. What patch did you leave on, because I was overwhelmed by the changes when I resubbed a week ago. Just as a tip for everyone, sell off your Inscribed Sourcestones and Eternal Planar Dust soon.
    Can't sell ISS to other players, though pawning off EPD may be a good move. I think I saw some of the low-50s stones in Tempest Bay require ISS still, but even then, eventually you can convert ISS to the 50k EXP crystals for 20 per.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fallaci Isalie
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I'm on Faeblight. If people are interested in joining a weekend raiding guild let me know.
    Only thing ISS is good for is capping planarite now :s

Clever and witty, all together the ladies love the Nekura
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Urgh, weekend raiding guild is highly appealing to me, but I'm pretty attached to my current guild and don't really enjoy healing on my Cleric. An option to consider in the future I guess. :b

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Can't sell ISS to other players, though pawning off EPD may be a good move. I think I saw some of the low-50s stones in Tempest Bay require ISS still, but even then, eventually you can convert ISS to the 50k EXP crystals for 20 per.
    I was talking about selling the +20 Resist runes.

For the shit people gave me about questioning fall damage being added to XIV, seeing this made me laugh. It's almost like Trion's realizing it's a dated mechanic, too.

Clever and witty, all together the ladies love the Nekura
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I don't mind fall damage personally, but the new expac zones are kind of a pain in the ass to get around especially when you're racing around for zone events; fall damage just made it ridiculously annoying.

You're basically hitting on why it's not as good as the defender's claim. I personally don't play games to be annoyed, and there's a fine line between that and the alleged challenge the mechanic offers. But of course, trying to point that out just invites slippery slope arm flailing exaggeration about what should also be adjusted since pointing out there are alternative methods of "punishing failure" given the heart of the mechanic's intent.

i just resubscribed to this game like 2 days ago, i stopped like right before ID first time i fell i thought "oh shit im dead" then after falling like 5X i noticed no fall dmg lol, anyway game seems pretty fun again, new Xpac seems good atm.

we fuckin' stole it man.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by nekura View Post
    but the new expac zones are kind of a pain in the ass to get around especially when you're racing around for zone events; fall damage just made it ridiculously annoying.
    Seriously the mountain terrain in the expansion drives me nuts. "Oh hey i'll cruise throug...NOPE WALL CANT CLIMB GO AROUND"

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

If you use Raptr they're giving out

RIFT Full Game + Expansion + 30 Day Subscription
    http://raptr.com/rewards/rift-storm-legion

REQUIREMENTS:
    Experienced or above in RIFT
    Must have recently run the Raptr Desktop App
    Resident in eligible country
    Verified email address
    Expires 6/24/13 or until the 2k keys are gone.

Going to check the game out again(finally) now.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Thanks for that. Logged in after more than a year and couldn't believe the explosion of stats.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast