Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Tesla live right now talking about the Neuralink, literally touting the ability to give people super vision and telepathy, what a world we live in lol but really cool to think of in the future.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Fucking amazing.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

https://www.businessinsider.com/musk...ockets-2020-10
    Elon Musk's SpaceX and the US military plan to build a rocket capable of delivering 80 metric tons of cargo anywhere in the world in 60 minutes.

Under a newly agreed contract, SpaceX will assess the costs and technical challenges of the project, while initial tests are expected in 2021, Gen. Stephen Lyons, the head of US Transportation Command, said Wednesday at a virtual conference.

A 7,652-mile journey from Florida to Afghanistan could be completed within about an hour with such a high-speed rocket, which could travel at 7,500 mph, per The Times.

In comparison, a US C-17 Globemaster, a military transport aircraft costing $218 million with a maximum speed of 590 mph, would complete this journey in about 15 hours.

The plan comes days after SpaceX landed a $149 million contract to build missile-tracking satellites for the Pentagon, indicating that the aerospace firm is ramping up its military contracts.

As part of the deal, SpaceX will build four satellites fitted with wide-angle infrared missile-tracking sensors in its assembly plant in Washington, where the firm builds satellites for its Starlink internet project.

In August, SpaceX won 40% of a billion-dollar agreement with the Department of Defense to launch new rockets for the Space Force. The remaining 60% went to United Launch Alliance.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yeah, that's cool and all. I expect it's going to trigger a few people though.

"No, it's not an ICBM, honest! General Barnicke just needed his scotch right now.'

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Model S now starts at $69420

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

I feel like people are getting confused about who is trolling who here

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-b1396023.html
    A Starlink app launched in certain regions this week, following a successful beta test of the network’s capabilities in parts of the US and Canada.

Users noted that the terms of service within the app state that Starlink services provided to Earth or Moon will be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.

Beyond our planet and its satellite, however, the laws and regulations by which it will abide are less clear.

“For services provided on Mars, or in transit to Mars via Starship or other colonisation spacecraft, the parties recognise Mars as a free planet and that no Earth-based government has authority or sovereignty over Martian activities,” the governing law section states.

“Accordingly, disputes will be settled through self-governing principles, established in good faith, at the time of Martian settlement.”

BG Level

My sister could use that, she's stuck with shitty Hughes Net in rural Wisconsin

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Was watching a video yesterday on Mars and what will be our attempt to travel there and Starlink was one of the topics. Cool to see it up and running.

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

Their getting a little ahead of themselves aren't they? SpaceX only got to the ISS just this year.

Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Their getting a little ahead of themselves aren't they? SpaceX only got to the ISS just this year.

Having plans and talking about what comes next is how this field works and the deadlines or estimated dates are aggressive to help motivate success.

Think about how long it took to get to the moon after the first man was in space.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post
    Having plans and talking about what comes next is how this field works and the deadlines or estimated dates are aggressive to help motivate success.

Think about how long it took to get to the moon after the first man was in space.
    Can I post this in the Cyberpunk thread? lol

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yes bb

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post

I've said it many times before and I'll say it again...Make a settlement on the Moon first before trying to do so with Mars. Use the Moon settlement as a testing ground for new tech plus should anything happen it's a 3 day trip back home instead of on Mars where you have to wait for the optimal alignment that occurs once every 26 months.

BG Level

TSLA surged over 13% after hours when it was announced it is joining the S&P 500.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    TSLA surged over 13% after hours when it was announced it is joining the S&P 500.
    Haha I rolled all my tesla stock into other options earlier what are the chances.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I'm bagholding 3 tesla that I can finally sell off thank god. Ill take my 1.5k elsewhere

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag