+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Disable spoilers tags all together. Don't click on things you don't want spoiled for you.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Timwakefield View Post
    Clearly.

GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    yeah... mmhmm....

but yeah for now, it would be nice if people in TV show threads would make it clear, outside of the spoiler, that what is within the tags is an actual spoiler. I would have done the same thing as hey accept he pointed out it was a real spoiler after he saw it

Banned.

BG Level

Re: BECAUSE SOME OF YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN: A refresher on spoilers and the bannings that will occur

Fuck that shit.

P.S. Yes, I understand the whole idea and why. Still fuck it and fuck everyone asking for it.
    I rather have a thread for retards (i.e. full of spoiler tags) and a thread for people with common sense (i.e. a thread with spoilers for next week+ stuff) before having to label spoilers on top of spoilering shit.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I rather have a thread for retards (i.e. full of spoiler tags) and a thread for people with common sense (i.e. a thread with spoilers for next week+ stuff) before having to label spoilers on top of spoilering shit.
    But Tajin, then we'd never have any threads that are safe for people who haven't seen the latest episode!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Re: BECAUSE SOME OF YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN: A refresher on spoilers and the bannings that will occur

Quote Originally Posted by hey View Post
    But Tajin, then we'd never have any threads that are safe for people who haven't seen the latest episode!
    And nothing of value would be lost

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tajin View Post
    Fuck that shit.

P.S. Yes, I understand the whole idea and why. Still fuck it and fuck everyone asking for it.
    God you are thick. Given the current rules (spoiler everything), the spoilers should be differentiated. So for the .01% of posts that have an actual spoiler for something that has not yet occurred on the show, the person can point this out, outside of the spoiler. It really isn't that fucking hard.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

What he's saying is that since shit that's already happened - like, Thursday night at midnight, Suits has already aired - shouldn't be spoilered to begin with, we could save ourselves the trouble and actually spoiler stuff that hasn't happened yet and that wouldn't be common knowledge to anyone who is already current on the show, which is who the fucking thread should be catering to in the first place.

And people who aren't current should still stay the fuck out. Basically, all threads should have a "Current Episode Spoilers" warning in effect, and anything from the future should be in a marked spoiler tag. Why is this difficult?

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    What he's saying is that since shit that's already happened - like, Thursday night at midnight, Suits has already aired - shouldn't be spoilered to begin with, we could save ourselves the trouble and actually spoiler stuff that hasn't happened yet and that wouldn't be common knowledge to anyone who is already current on the show, which is who the fucking thread should be catering to in the first place.

And people who aren't current should still stay the fuck out. Basically, all threads should have a "Current Episode Spoilers" warning in effect, and anything from the future should be in a marked spoiler tag. Why is this difficult?
    Check the first page of this thread; that's what everyone (including me) was arguing for. But, them's the rules as of right now, so until they are changed I gave my suggestion of what should be done.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Enygma Xii
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Fuck doing more work identifying spoilers for people who want to spoil themselves by entering the thread in the first place.

From now on I'll spoiler stuff if its the 1st or 2nd post to comment on the newest episode, beyond that, if you haven't taken the hint from that, too bad. Its far too difficult to carry a discussion in 95% spoiler tags.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Why is this even a problem still? Pretty much every one agrees that spoilers should be for real spoilers, and not for having conversations after an episode is already out. Why isn't this a rule already?

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

The rule you stated and the rules within the OP have been the rule. The rules written within the OP simply clarify what qualifies; the post does not change the qualification. That said, I haven't heard back on some of the ideas others have mentioned.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Enygma55 View Post
    Fuck doing more work identifying spoilers for people who want to spoil themselves by entering the thread in the first place.
    No, i'm pretty sure most people enter the threads so they can discuss the latest episode, not because they want be spoiled.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

That is one hardcore bot

Banned.

BG Level

Seems kinda excessive. I mean, if I haven't watched/read something yet, I don't go into a thread that is most likely discussing it. More so because no links are allowed to shows/movies anymore, there's just no reason to enter a thread until you watched whatever that thread is about.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9