Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Excellent, thank you.

Official Nannyman of Nikkei's Harem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Daily achievements are generally going to be worth completing, though it can take some time. Most days you should be doing all the things involved, though.

22 levels in a day, not that i was setting out to power level through it, crafting exp makes it so much easier to level, with any luck i'll be doing ascalon catacombs tomorrow evening.

http://i.imgur.com/f5KEN.jpg

Tarnished coast sucks for world pvp. That is all. This was taken early this afternoon. A few minutes ago they were at 75k we were at 17k.

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

When you deposit to collection, where does that go?

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ohemgee View Post
    When you deposit to collection, where does that go?
    Your bank.

Bank tab can be found when you're by any craft station. Or the gem shop mobile banks if you buy them.

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Eanae View Post

Sword so bamf.
    Late to the party. But.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So how has day 1 been so far? Probably will pick this up next month.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

The first 4 hours or so were a shit show lag wise for some (I was in this boat), others not. Next 4 hours the servers went down, but once they came back up things have been pretty good all around. So I call it a win.

My only gripe atm is when you're playing with a party, the whole group doesn't automatically get put into the same overflow server so you're constantly having to play around with options until you all get on the same server. And yeah I know about the Join In option, but it doesn't always work properly. In fact it sometimes doesn't work at all.

I just started getting some nasty lag in Gendarren Fields. Also, it feels like exp has been slowed down quite a bit since the beta weekends. I'm actively crafting, completing my zones, exploring and I'm still slightly behind on levels.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

@lvl 25 now with Sylvari 1~15 still to clear. Can't for the life of me find the 16th renown heart in Wayfarer Foothills and looking at a map from one of the BWEs it looks like it may be missing or glitched. idk but ffs being stuck at 98% sucks.

Also, I want Caladbolg as a weapon skin... I was so bummed when they took that away from me. The end of my level 20 storyline was goddamn epic. Legendary weapons, leading armies against liches.

Quote Originally Posted by Zzsark View Post
    @lvl 25 now with Sylvari 1~15 still to clear. Can't for the life of me find the 16th renown heart in Wayfarer Foothills and looking at a map from one of the BWEs it looks like it may be missing or glitched. idk but ffs being stuck at 98% sucks.
    its been bugging me too. i'v only cleared two starter areas, one of the 15-25s and about half way through on a second also sitting around 26.5 crafting exp is so good when your trying to get those few extra levels.

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

patch incoming just now. forced restart for everyone.

edit: all guild stuff (changing ranks etc) finally works again. also some quests like defeat pisti.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

i've a shitty notebook and 0 lag so far. the only issue is the login

Yeah, initial lag was seemingly handled a few hours in. I haven't really had log in issues. I did have an issue where I couldn't send mail and the AH has been down/still is down. Beyond that, I haven't really encountered any major bugs except for maybe some annoying stuff like enemies going invulnerable when running away underwater. But you're not underwater too much, so it can be worked around, usually.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhusky View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/f5KEN.jpg

Tarnished coast sucks for world pvp. That is all. This was taken early this afternoon. A few minutes ago they were at 75k we were at 17k.
    All it takes is a few guilds working together to do that. I honestly think most people are just having fun doing events and such and not even thinking of WvWvW since it's such a cash burn at low levels.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lilura Sainik
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Zzsark View Post
    I don't know if it's bugged in the form of "only shows up for some people," but I cleared the Sylvari area save for the glitched Skill Point (Fully cleared Sylvari area as of this morning, SP quest was fixed). Did you get the one in the very SW corner of the map? That was the one I was missing initially. Looking at the map, that one is the Ogham Wilds, directly west of Village of Astorea.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Aevis View Post
    patch incoming just now. forced restart for everyone.

edit: all guild stuff (changing ranks etc) finally works again. also some quests like defeat pisti.
    too bad they still havent fixed the issue where I am in a guild, but really arent

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Anyone know what +condition damage is? Is that extra stats on debuffs or something?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast