Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    youlietoomuch

how do you need my GT to send me yours?

the PMs work just fine here for you to send to me.. You are the one that challenge me remember. Dont back down now bitch.

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by youlietoomuch View Post
    how do you need my GT to send me yours?

the PMs work just fine here for you to send to me.. You are the one that challenge me remember. Dont back down now bitch.
    Except he asked for yours and you flat out refused, why you so scared of your GT being public?

youlietoomuch

really I saw minas just fine when she gave me her GT. I saw shes shit and moved on. So what is the hold up on your GT?

youlietoomuch

No he challenge me and I ask for his GT if he wasnt to play. He wont do it cauz hes a bitch.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Oohhhh so I have to plug in my xbox... Shit man, I didn't ask for this!!!

Well I did. Hope I still have the cable to plug my controller in.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

you do realize you're countering your own logic since you won't give me your GT even though i've offered to reactivate it for you.

just face it you're a scared little bitch becasue you know i'll push your shit in.

no idea how you can continue posting when you just keep proving to everyone what a pussy you are, get the fuck out kid

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

really I saw minas just fine when she gave me her GT. I saw shes shit and moved on. So what is the hold up on your GT?
    I don't play CoD?

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Because xbox is the only console and Mina logs into her xbox every day.

Edit: http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/THEND420/

we can say it like this you promised tunas GF grr an axe. She never got it. She quit the game cauz of you she never liked you and after what you did to me she was done with you.

Just wanted to add this little gem.

http://tinyurl.com/8t8krq3

She is actually a good friend of mine. Close irl friend with my husband and his co workers, She is actually someone we've met irl. Can't believe force would use her knowing this.

youlietoomuch

you didnt ask for this? really... I think you did.. by posting about something you know nothing about.. You get exactly what is comming to you. Dont get in the middle of a shit storm if you dont want shit on your face.

And no worries I dont expect you to say sorry for basically sayn I'm a liar sayn I didnt send you my GT.

I dont need or want anything to do with you or from you.

youlietoomuch

lol grr hates your guts and so does tuna its why they bolth quit. Cauz losing me as a friend was the last straw for them about you. But yes more lies.. You lie sooo bad. Anyone that was ever friends with Grr willl see you say that and just die laugn. Try again bitch.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Could you stop derailing the CoD call-outs with off-topic cross-server drama?

youlietoomuch

Who said you play CoD? oh right no one.. its just you reading things that were never said cauz your a pathetic lil troll.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Thank you for giving me your GT. Dunno why you couldn't post it here like I posted mine.

http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/THEND420/

Seems a little unfair.

youlietoomuch

WOW forum troll overloard speaks words that he actually thought of.. No cut and paste this time.. I'm shocked.. amazed.. But yes people should get the fuck off this topic and send you GT or stfu already.

This is about a lien cunt that breaks promises to people and thinks anyone would keep a promise to her after all the bullshit drama shes started.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

WOW forum troll overloard speaks words that he actually thought of.. No cut and paste this time.. I'm shocked.. amazed.. But yes people should get the fuck off this topic and send you GT or stfu already.

This is about a lien cunt that breaks promises to people and thinks anyone would keep a promise to her after all the bullshit drama shes started.
    sitting online waiting for your GT, got an XBL card ready to give you, let me know when you man up. pussy

youlietoomuch

Because I dont trust anyone here. This is a cheaters forum full of hackers. Pisting my GT would just be asking for some ass hurt hacker to try n hack my shit.. Not that I really caer since I let my XBL expire.. And sure I run the risk of you posting it but I think now you see I have better things to do then lie about some silly lil bullshit. So now when you see I have never denied oweing this bitch.. What do you think? I'm here for my health or to prove a point stand my ground and no longer let some low life trash liar get away with her bullshit anymore...

What seems more likely?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

youlietoomuch

How are you waitng for my GT? I didnt challenge you... Do you not remember you challenge me. If you want to see my stats so bad then make with the GT. When I challenge you then I'll give my GT. Its as simple as that. The reality is you are the one with something to prove but too pussy to manup and give me your GT.

If i cared about you, your shit stats or beating your sorry ass at a game you suck at.. Then I'd care enough to give you my GT 1st.. But idc cauz your just a shit kids that thinks "score means nothing" That is all I need to know about you to know you are shit.

You started it.. make with the GT or forever be the pussy too afraid to back up that bitch mouth of yours.

youlietoomuch

ooh yea more cut and paste mindlessness from haxzilla. You are another one that I'm so sure your parrents are so proud of the peice of shit you have become.

lol fucking lame. Cut and paste to win an arguement good fucking luck with that.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast