BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by youlietoomuch View Post
    he would be a useless gimp unlable to do anything for him self.
    Like farm dyna for 2 relics and finish 2 mythics by himself without help like you did....oh wait

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I can't read anything you type but yeah I'll agree most of that ls was total shit, like you

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    So when do we get to the "I'ma go play w/my girlz tits in da club"?
    Hopefully soon because this is just one clusterfuck of retards

youlietoomuch

actually since were talking about the context of the pics. The one she posted of me is umm may be 5 days old and it was in relation that she had been buying fish from my mules so since she was again trolling me on a character I hadnt /blist yet. I decided to shit on her a bit. And I'm not sorry abot it. its every day with this bitch buggn me on a new mule. SO shes payn 700k per fish to me and I'm laughn at her sayn I got your $ and it still amuses me. So yea in my very 1st post I said it there too.. i never didnt have the $. It was about not buying items I planed to farm and she said she was ok with that. Only after I think she been lien to me the whole time. and I confront her about it. then she says we are no longer friends. I even gave her like 2 weeks to get her head out of her ass and still she trolled me and would consistantly deny ever making me any promises. Then when I let her know that her BFs best friend tuna had be telling me all the things that wernt true about her.. things got really bad. Then the shouts of I'm a thief and I'm the worst person ever to give away a dring to friend.. and 4 months later you still havent learned that your lies will never make this situation better. If you cant understand why I told you you are dead to me. its because you have no soul. No one could ever truely care about someone if everything you know is a lie. so why the fuck are you so obssessed. cauz I owe you $? is that a lie? cauz you say you dont need $ now from choco blinking. You fucked up and I want nothing to do with you but you cant handle that. You find ways to make the situation worse. so I'm so eager to see where you go now from here.

Said it before. You want to make good on your promse? I'm ready to make good on mine. I'm sorry your broken promise will cost you more then mine but you wanted it this way. I didnt tell you to merg us with another LS i was aginst it infact. but no you insisted and again you brought up that this is how you were gonna get me the marrows you promised me. it was you that flaked out and would rather afk in a cruor pt then even try to make good on your promise me.

youlietoomuch

becides the 3k she loan me and the little bit i bought for 5k when I saw it. I did farm my relics my self. And ok sure may be did farm too idk idc. Ill tell you what he didnt do though. he didnt farm dynamis w/o usings hacks and 3rd pt tools so what difference is it really. cheating is cheating. Make excuses deny deny deny w/e you gotta do but you will always know you cheated and will forever be a joke. a hack. a amature. Too weak to play a 10 year old, make for 12 and under kids game. You should be ashamed of your selves. Do you cheat at games in RL with the kids in your family? What kind of scum bag cheats kids.. spinless ones that hide on the internet trolln others to try and take blame off them selves. Which is what this has been all about all along.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I think my favorite thing so far is "reguardless". I don't know why but it got me laughing pretty good.

youlietoomuch

Ohhh you cant read things now how great.. but you still talk.. How can you have anything to say about some you duno has been said.. Ooh wait you now say clickclack n his LS was shit but thats why after every time you got kicked your the 1st one on his nuts tryn to be buddy buddy you are so full of shit lol.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

you are so full of shit lol.
    MAKE UP YOUR MIND

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Wait wait, spinless may be my new favorite.

youlietoomuch

yes yes more spell checkers. You comments make the world go round, win wars and make any one that is wrong immeadeatly and undeniably right.

Leaving all my posts un spell checked just for you lil buddy. w/o you guys who knows what kind of world we would live in.. I dont think I want to know.. sounds scarry. What would we do with all the saved time we would save if we never had to read another lame and pointless go nowhere comment of "lolz you missspell u dumb,mad". You gonna have to do alot better then that to what..? make me give some crazy lien chick 30m+ more. I dont get what your goal would be other then to think you are now special cauz you are in my business. You like being on my nuts is that it? Save your breath if you are as smart as you wish you were. I want this bitch to go away or pay up so i can pay her and then still go the fuck away. You wana get in the middle of the shit storm you bad...

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

At least in the first half of your post you recognize how important I am.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Leaving all my posts un spell checked just for you lil buddy.
    As if you spellchecked any of your other ramblings. You're a fucking moron who shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. Please go die in a fucking fire.

youlietoomuch

hes full of shit aboutwhat he said about that LS.. w/o that LS and his LS leaders tools.. he would be nothing in this game. That entire LS was about 1 person and for good reason it was his bots his scripts that they all ran and pretended to be good with. I'm the only one in that LS that isnt boting.. Filing s.t.f.u. complaints every day was the funny part.. the not so funny part is how slow SE moves on anything..

But he is realy full of shit cauz now "he cant read" things all of sudden.. when he dont like what they have to say or may be hes not ready to admit the truth to him self just yet. idk he crys alot so lets not push him just yet. give him some time. May be if you had click here to hold your hand and down load his shit talkn bot.... maybe then you could do a lil better then cut n paste.

youlietoomuch

I didnt.. cant you read. I save them for you guys so you can feel special.. otherwise the best i can hope for from mindless fucks like you is "u mad " u dumb" and the like. So I'm doing you a favor of not calln you stupid but.. since you had to bring it up.. Just cauz I dont care about perfect grammer or typos on some forum full of cryn lil botn bitches yes that makes me and my argurment.. my screen shots.. you have now un done it all..

Hear that anewk.. the spelling trolls have used thier magic and made your promises go away. Isnt that nice.

stupid fuck

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Tell me this guy is French.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Ohhh you cant read things now how great.. but you still talk.. How can you have anything to say about some you duno has been said.. Ooh wait you now say clickclack n his LS was shit but thats why after every time you got kicked your the 1st one on his nuts tryn to be buddy buddy you are so full of shit lol.
    Not really sure what the fuck you're talking about again, long terrible story short I booted you out of that ls, got desacked for not making people camp fafnir, didnt help with anyones' emps and then I left, I left asura, I returned and *surprise* you're still a stupid sack of shit k? you got repearled to make chop's sword incase you forgot, you werent a good player you werent a fun person to hang out with you were a tool for him and that was pretty much 9/10 of that ls, did you like making drar's ukon for him to rmt the next day or your bff mord's? I only wish I was able to skim gil longer '-') ls banks are so much fun

not to mention the only person sitting there for 4 hours spamming WIDESCAN camping di and sw lol you really made that ls tick bro

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Well that settles that, glad I could help solve the problem.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

I didnt.. cant you read. I save them for you guys so you can feel special.. otherwise the best i can hope for from mindless fucks like you is "u mad " u dumb" and the like. So I'm doing you a favor of not calln you stupid but.. since you had to bring it up.. Just cauz I dont care about perfect grammer or typos on some forum full of cryn lil botn bitches yes that makes me and my argurment.. my screen shots.. you have now un done it all..

Hear that anewk.. the spelling trolls have used thier magic and made your promises go away. Isnt that nice.

stupid fuck
    You mouthbreathing fuck. You don't care about grammar because you have the mindset of a fucking twelve year old girl. Stop crying about botting that shit went out in 2006. Like I said before take your useless posts,get the fuck off BG, and die in a fire.

youlietoomuch

wow someone might be smart on here. No I'm not french I live in the us but I wasnt born here and english isnt a language I learned till later in life.

So I'm sooo sorry i dont care about your silly little language.

I didnt want things to come to this but she pushed me she is the one spreading lies breaking promises and refusing to take any responceability for her actions.

I have said it time and time again to her it tells and on here. Pay me so I can pay you and then go back to not knowing you.

OOOr if I'm "paid" like the screen shot says.. Why is she still trolln.. cauz shes crazy obsessive and an all arround bad person.

If this is your "friend" someone you would defend.. Feel bad for you... Id say get out now... Wish I woulda told them to piss off after the 1st time they up and quit out of no where.. But i gave a friend a 2nd chance and she fucked it up not me. Look at her posts. I was there every day I busted my ass for those losers and I didnt get what I was promised. She got what she wanted.. to be a lazy leechn pain in the ass drama queen... A dring and ochain for her suck ass internet boyfriend. And let me do the work of keeping promises to other people that I never made a promise to.

You get nothing if you are going to break a promise. How can you expect anyone to keep a promise to you if you cant keep yours?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I typically don't care about stupid people on video games as long as I don't have to play with them but this guy, he's the stupidest person I've ever met playing ffxi and ontop of that stupidity he's got the personality of a wolverine with downs.. I had forgotten about you since I don't pace back in forth in PJ anymore, but I'm glad you made your own player warning thread and showcased your K/D and your illiteracy so maybe you'll leave and I don't have to gmflag through you and your gimp mule if I start playing again.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast