Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    youlietoomuch

lol keep lien to your self about it but it was me and click for most of his sword. It was that and cauz I had the most points over al of you lazy botn fucks is why I got gun made before the rest of you got shit. Me some console player just joins out of no where and shit all over every one of you took your shit got people baned and it couldnt have happened to a bigger group off trash bots that got a kick out of preventing other people of ever having a fair chance to camp HNM. Its why your shell fell apart cauz w/o HNM dominance you guys were back to just another nobody face in the crowd. Its why so many quit after that.. they were no longer special if they cant stop others from playn.. Its why people like you are scum.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    John Blaze
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    At least in the first half of your post you recognize how important I am.
    I must say... u are important.. in my eyes. MISS YOU!!!!

youlietoomuch

lol yea you said it so it must be true.. the guy that cheats at a kids game is questioning my value as a human. that is very amusing but you need something factual to make it hurt me. Blank statements do what? I didnt steal anything from you I worked just as hard if not harder then anyone in that LS. Its why I got what I got right? So yea say it to your self 10-20 more times just to help your self beleive the lies. Cauz I'm a bad person cauz I dont cheat lol cauzI have no appreciation for people that do cheat lol Yea I'm a bad guy. Get fuckn real.

youlietoomuch

Quote Originally Posted by bechyni View Post
    You mouthbreathing fuck. You don't care about grammar because you have the mindset of a fucking twelve year old girl. Stop crying about botting that shit went out in 2006. Like I said before take your useless posts,get the fuck off BG, and die in a fire.
    Really bots went out in 2006.. NASA died um 2-3 yrs ago so I think you are a liar or just have no clue what you are talking about. And that people still use bots for this game currently.. Do I really have to tell you how wrong your statement is?

Cry more.. get mad sware about it right thats what I'm soposto say?

youlietoomuch

lol my mule is better then your main. its so funny you still cry about that.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Why is this still going? I thought I solved the problem.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    John Blaze
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Cause nothin truly ever dies on Asura.

youlietoomuch

That was your 1st mistake. Thinking.. dont hurt your self.

Wouldnt your time be better spent reading a dictionary?

Just cauz you think your spelling is perfect and I'm sure you never make a typo... Doesnt mean your thoughts are anything but stupid. Try harder troll. Spelling mistekes arent gonna be enough.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Fixed the title.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    Fixed the title.
    Perfect

youlietoomuch

ooh wow good for you.. I should care? Forum troll overloard can troll better then anyone ooooh wow good for you.

Any shock you are on my server. any shock you are the same as the rest of thease lil hackers.. so I guess someone is asshurt about sayn 3rd pt tool users are trash...

Way to not abuse your power there buddy.

So not impressed lol. I'm in a shit forum for shit hacker players You think I expected any thing less from your kind lol

Thanks though for the lolz

I'm sure now he will get so asshurt he will edit this all out or just close the thread.

I couldnt care less either way.

I win no matter what you fucks say.

I never have to play with that stupid lien cunt again and I'm keepn her shit till i get mine.

Nothing you punks can say or do will change that.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

gonna wear out my scroll wheel

youlietoomuch

lol forum troll overloard was shit on by the console player

new title lol

asura -anewk anuke and now the hackers of asura lolz for all come and see

youlietoomuch

ur not shit to me sucka

Close the thread bitch I'm bored now anyway.

Make your lil changes and close it so your sorry ass gets last word otherwise it will eat you alive

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by youlietoomuch View Post
    Really bots went out in 2006.. NASA died um 2-3 yrs ago so I think you are a liar or just have no clue what you are talking about. And that people still use bots for this game currently.. Do I really have to tell you how wrong your statement is?

Holy fuck, he meant crying about bots you dumb shit. Take a breath, stop posting, and actually read.

I don't even.....

youlietoomuch

ok lets read it your way.. says who that bots are sooo 2006. I have been complaining about bots and geting them baned for well over 6 years so the empty blanket statements get you no where. Are plenty of people that play that dont cheat. They dont like cheaters so your arguement or way of reading it still does not change reality just cauz you say it does. Or cauz you think it then it must be so.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    John Blaze
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Asura

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/i_spit_hot_fire.jpg

I guess this is the moral of the thread

youlietoomuch

ooh i see his overwrites mine. Good for you forum troll overloard.. still changes nothing. And you are still one of them.. some 3rd pt hack ass hurt about the truth. You got nothing on me. You would have to delete your character and start over w/o ever cheating to ever know what it means to be good at this game.

And people wonder why the game is trash now.. the mass majority of people playn "end game" are trash hacks and nothing more. Talking down to people that play by the rules. People that are better then your selves in every way. All you do is play pretend and lie to your self.

Quote Originally Posted by youlietoomuch View Post
    SO shes payn 700k per fish to me and I'm laughn at her sayn I got your $ and it still amuses me. So yea in my very 1st post I said it there too.. i never didnt have the $. It was about not buying items I planed to farm and she said she was ok with that. Only after I think she been lien to me the whole time..

Yeah i bought fish from his mules and then asked about him paying me back! /sarcasmoff

ok hes saying first i bought fish from his mules, then sent him tells on his main. Then hes bragging about taking my money? does anyone even believe his story?

that is such bs, and

IF I JUST BOUGHT FISH OFF YOU, CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE PART WHERE YOU SAY "I(supposedly) LIED SO YOU GOT SCREWED!"

HOW DID I GET SCREWED BUYING FISH?

So we've had multiple convos about me buying fish from you?

and what are you paying me back from? If i bought fish from your bazaar not knowing it was you, i wouldn't expect the said person to give me the money back cause i wouldnt know it was you. (who owes me gil/coins) .If I did know it was your mule, ....why would I buy your fish?

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/...Forcescams.png
    God you're a fucking idiot and a terrible liar. Lemmie linke the screen again.

Okay care to explain how you screwed me over with these fish i supposedly bought?

ur so full of it, haha. nobody believes this shit force.

Now hes just making random shit up.

youlietoomuch

lol sweet thanks its more lies from her awesome. only took you all day to think up new lies
    What happened was shes trolln me again and I said thanks for the $ for the fish. and I talked a bunch of shit to her about how I got her $. the rest is a reality she lives in that no one else is a part of lol.

More lies please.. Dont ever learn that lies to cover up lies only makes things worse..

Its one more lie you have to never forget or tell wrong.

Its 1 more lie you will have to live with knowing that this was all your fault. If you had just tried to keep your promise. But you couldnt even try.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast