FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

What happened here...

youlietoomuch

wow you so cool you have the best pointless go no where remarks. Your parrents must be so proud.

But really how long does it take this guy to send a gamer tag. He sounded so confidant before. What happened? afraid your shit KDR and w/l record isnt as big as your bitch mouth?

youlietoomuch

what happened is I insulted some shit kid hackn nobodys and now all they wana do is cry n troll with some very weak insults.

to be on topic of what happened... a lien cunt is busy thinking of her next lie that will help cover up her other lies.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next step in her dumb fuck plan.

youlietoomuch

still no msg from the CoD big shot guess i shouldnt be suprised. Its not like I even brought it up. haxzilla was the one cryn about it. You 2 should get together and wipe the tearsfrom eachothers eyes.

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Holy mother of god you are really still posting? You must be mad as hell lol

Quote Originally Posted by youlietoomuch View Post
    what happened is I insulted some shit kid hackn nobodys and now all they wana do is cry n troll with some very weak insults.

to be on topic of what happened... a lien cunt is busy thinking of her next lie that will help cover up her other lies.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next step in her dumb fuck plan.

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/...Forcescams.png

youlietoomuch

thats it thats your plan to repost a screen shot I dont deny and am infact quite proud of. You got nothin more? No new lies to tell? Its so unlike you. May be tomorrow then. Lets give you a lil more time to get your lies in order.

Most Valuable Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

This thread really has made me almost want to go back to FFXI. I miss this level of true stupidity.

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

thats it thats your plan to repost a screen shot I dont deny and am infact quite proud of. You got nothin more? No new lies to tell? Its so unlike you. May be tomorrow then. Lets give you a lil more time to get your lies in order.
    Hey dude, what do you look like? Because you sound like you're from the hood.

youlietoomuch

The only thing I'm mad about is she has been harassing people I play with in /tell. She was the one posting screenshots about me 1st. This is just my reply =)

Guess I'm a lil mad that I'm not getn paid to babysit all thease shit kids that are cryn cauz they know they ride the bot to victory. But since their parrents failed to teach them how to play a game by the rules.. Someone has to..

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

you're kidding right, so you're being a little bitch and you won't even battle me on CoD, you some kind of pussy?

you think i give a fuck about stats bitch? i'll fucking destroy you, but your broke ass cant even pay for XBL

youlietoomuch

ok gonna go out n eat. Anewk clearly needs more time to put together her next lie and or find a way to make this situation worse.

Dont cry too much w/o me hacker shit kids.

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    you're kidding right, so you're being a little bitch and you won't even battle me on CoD, you some kind of pussy?

you think i give a fuck about stats bitch? i'll fucking destroy you, but your broke ass cant even pay for XBL
    Lay this kid out, what a fucking joke lol.

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

ok gonna go out n eat. Anewk clearly needs more time to put together her next lie and or find a way to make this situation worse.

Dont cry too much w/o me hacker shit kids.
    You fucking pussy

If you act crazy/irrational in this thread, it only enforces the possibility that you probably do it in game. You're doing all the work for me buddy.

I don't have anything new to say. But I will continue to post the screen, as it highlights the fact you took my stuff, while agreeing to pay it back, and you refuse too. You asked for 30 coins to complete your ragnarok, saying/agreeing to return them after you turned them in, I wasn't around the moment you did it, I trusted you and I was dumb for doing that.

I'm not going to engage you in regards to the "if our LS does ADL, you as the member with the most attedance would receive marrows first". That's not a promise OR an agreement from ME to you personally. That's an irrational and ridiculous interpretation of that conversation.

youlietoomuch

ok again dumb fuck big mouth. I am currently a silver member on XBL it expired this month. My team and I are moving to PS3 for CoD games. All you have to do is send me your gamertag and you will see I am now a silver member and you are just stupid making bullshit comments. Even better when you go see my stats you can look and see a players activity in the last week and month. You will see i have played this month. So that now that my membership is silver that must mean my XBL just ran out. What more would you like?

Since you have no comment on the MHC were gonna have to assume you dont have it and dont have the skill to get it. But lets say you do. If you have it Ill renue my xbl for the month just to beat your sorry ass.

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

ok again dumb fuck big mouth. I am currently a silver member on XBL it expired this month. My team and I are moving to PS3 for CoD games. All you have to do is send me your gamertag and you will see I am now a silver member and you are just stupid making bullshit comments. Even better when you go see my stats you can look and see a players activity in the last week and month. You will see i have played this month. So that now that my membership is silver that must mean my XBL just ran out. What more would you like?

Since you have no comment on the MHC were gonna have to assume you dont have it and dont have the skill to get it. But lets say you do. If you have it Ill renue my xbl for the month just to beat your sorry ass.
    You're such a bitch for not renewing now, are you that scared you'll get your ass beat lol?

youlietoomuch

Um i do tell you off in game.. whats your point? You want to lie and use me and think I will have anything nice to say to you. Thats you living in a dream land far from reality where people that make promises keep them and people that dont cant expect others to keep a promise. This is all on you bitch. Pay me what you owe me so I can pay you back or shut the fuck up... Orr keep the lie going forever and never slip up or everyone will know.

You asked for a leader and I did that and more. You made the promise and you refused to even try to keep it. Why would I keep my promise if you wont keep yours? How dence are you? This is the same conversation over and over for 4 months and you have no where else to go with it. You need a end game stratagy here. What is it you think would happen?

youlietoomuch

ooh the guy with one liners called me a bitch oooh you got me sooo good. dip shit. If he looks even remotely good at the game I'd play him but I dont like to play shit kids that lack the skil to beat a game. Its not fun in any way to pick on the weak and helpless. anything under a 2.0 KD is weak an helpless.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast