+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Ummm....k. I watched the whole thing thinking that something new might have been added.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

8================================================= ============D

Speachless

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

shutupandtakemymoney.jpg i don't care if its PS3 or PS4 i just want it now!!! and it being open world aswell ohhh lawdy i think i'll go freeze myself until its out

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Extended trailer

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes is a multiplatform title, according to a PlayStation community manager.

Posting in the comments section of the PlayStation Blog, social media manager Sid Shuman said the game is not exclusive to the PlayStation 3 and will be available on other platforms.

"It is multiplatform, just to set the record straight," he said. "Would be great to see some exclusive content, but I don't reckon we'll know anything for a loooong time on that."

Konami has not officially confirmed which platforms Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes will be released for. Speaking at Penny Arcade Expo, Kojima said the game is currently running on a PC but that the footage was indicative of what the PS3 version will look like, while indicating it's likely to be released for Xbox 360 and PC.

This would be the first time a mainline Metal Gear Solid title is available on Microsoft's console and the PC alongisde the PlayStation counterpart.
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com...ox-360-and-pc/
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...comment-752361

Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima showed interest in making a new game in his stealth action series starring The Boss i.e. the mentor of Solid Snake's dad.

When asked at his PAX Prime presentation if he'd like to make more spin-offs about other characters besides Raiden in the upcoming Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, he said, "I'm not a huge fan of spin-offs, so it's hard to say at this point," but added, "We've talked previously about a game featuring The Boss as a main character. This is something I'd really love to make."

The Boss is often touted as being one of the strongest female characters in gaming, and it would be nice to see a "hardcore" game star a middle-aged woman. Based on the applause from the audience at the idea, it seems plenty of others would agree. He said if he makes this, it will be part of the main series and not a spin-off ala the upcoming Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

Regarding Platinum Games' spin-off, he expressed interest in turning that into a full series. "If it works out well, I really would like to work with Platinum games on a sequel," he said.

Kojima also explained that game's ridiculous title.

"As far as the Rising part of the title goes, that's really about rising up the character of Raiden," who was initially met with contempt in Metal Gear Solid 2 for not being Solid Snake. He also noted that it "has that samurai feel to it."

"As far as Revengeance is concerned this is kind of the an internal thing, but at one point Rising kind of fall apart and we had to start all over from scratch. So it was kind of our goal to make it something like 'try again' get vengeance, get our revenge on the old project."

He also described Metal Gear as a game "where you're always holding back... and for a lot of people maybe that adds to the stress that they're experiencing in their every day life." So Revengeance is "your chance to get revenge on life. Cut everything up into tiny little pieces!"

Elsewhere during the presentation, he hypothesised that the Fox Engine might be used for a Silent Hill game. "Once it's out there I'm sure there are other Konami studios that make games as well" that could potentially use it. "So maybe we'll see it used for Silent Hill," he said.

Finally, when asked about the Metal Gear movie he confirmed that he wouldn't be directing it. When pressed for a wish list, he name dropped Christopher Nolan and Quentin Tarantino as directors and Ben Affleck, Hugh Jackman, and Tom Hardy as possible leads. This was just off the top of his head, though. None of these figures have actually been in talks about it.
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...rring-the-boss

Hideo Kojima has confirmed Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes and Project Ogre are two seperate projects.

Venting his frustration on Twitter, Kojima said he's "sick and tired" of being probed about the link between the two games at PAX.

"While I am happy to know people liked "MGS Ground Zeroes", I'm sick & tired of people keep asking me like "is that project Ogre?" here in Seattle everyday," he said. "Project Ogre is what the project that Ogre appears. Ogre does not appear in "MGS Ground Zeroes" trailer."

Prior to Kojima's confirmation, CVG sources indicated this weekend that 'Ogre' is the codename for a second title in the works at Kojima Productions.
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com...are-unrelated/
    https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/...29056308989952

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Damn you 6souls. Every time you post a video....ever its always private.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Try this again.

It keeps getting nuked because it's supposed to be an IGN exclusive.
    [edit: link removed]

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

somebody needs to invent that time machine already

i need it

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

After watching the trailer and the gameplay demo all I can say is

Can't wait to get my hands on this game.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My body is not ready for this game...so beautiful.....

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

FapFapFapFapFapFapFapFapFapFapFapFapFapFapFapFapFa pFapFapFapFapFap

Sea Torques
    BG Level

guess ill be playing games again with all this cool stuff coming out, fokken sold.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Seems the reason Big Boss looks older in the video is because of the lighting. With that it probably takes a week or more after PW, Paz being found 10 days later after PW. With Chico being captured too. XOF and the leader sending his regards to chico's boss(big boss) when he's home is interesting.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Snake y u has sadface?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Eva dumped him.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Rewatched the video and kind of dissected it a tiny bit. I was curious who the kid with the headphones plugged into his chest was. Given the what I assume is the bad guy gave him a walkman, which was introduced in japan in '79, and the US/UK in '80, it puts this game around that time. Given the hair color, the modded body, and the general age of the kid, I'm almost certain that's Raiden in the cage. It fits with how old he is in the present time. The guy even made a point to call him a soldier. Raiden was a kid soldier after all. We can probably figure he plays a role in this in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Rewatched the video and kind of dissected it a tiny bit. I was curious who the kid with the headphones plugged into his chest was. Given the what I assume is the bad guy gave him a walkman, which was introduced in japan in '79, and the US/UK in '80, it puts this game around that time. Given the hair color, the modded body, and the general age of the kid, I'm almost certain that's Raiden in the cage. It fits with how old he is in the present time. The guy even made a point to call him a soldier. Raiden was a kid soldier after all. We can probably figure he plays a role in this in some way.
    Raiden wasn't a cyborg in MGS2 though?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

No that happened later on, but we don't know if he was modified a tiny bit early on. He still could have had small mods we just never saw. The more glaring changes came after 2. I dunno I could be completely off base, but it's Just conjecture for the fun of it is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    I was curious who the kid with the headphones plugged into his chest was.
    People are saying it's Chico.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast