+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

And once again, fuck Konami.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Spoiler I guess

Spoiler: show
    Quite acts...weird when it rains. Also a certain moment near the end with Skullface's acting is very saturday morning cartoon villain it's hilarious.

Not gonna be having this issue with my free version on PC

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by shidobu View Post
    God help me if my gdamn box doesn't show up from (Game for me) tuesday
    Fucking this, just had an email from the delivery company saying that they actually haven't got my parcel from the retailer yet who i have promptly email to ask why....i swear if they have fucked this up i may just say fuck it and go 'aquire' it else where.

edit: Also trying to get help from then via twitter, i've never actually used twitter before so i have no bloody idea if they'll actually see it lol.

edit edit: Apprently the email i got was an error due to it being a bank holiday here on monday so crisis hopefully averted ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

My deepest condolences to anyone who doesn't get to play this on Tues /comfort

Some easter eggs I wanted to point out that I've found & a question:

- Ishmael is watching over you and staggers back to bed when you look over to your left (silhouette, waking up from coma)

- Try to tranq Ocelot on motherbase
    - 2 plus 2 is five
    - drug resistance training...
    - la-li-lu-le-lo la-li-lu-le-lo

- Ocelot will kick you if you try to crawl towards him

Didn't get to play much Thurs but did get in more time on Fri. The prologue was easy so I was able to S rank that. The next mission however I ended up with a D for taking wayyyyy to long. I turned into FFXI harvesting mode and went looking for plants. Found some diamonds too. At least I was able to get 133700 GMP total. Need to seriously redo that one. Also I love the checklist of things to do for a mission as added replay value. I'm afraid this game has way too much replay value actually.

Has anyone beaten this? How long did it take you just to do the story? Also is it advisable (hard) to just do the story w/o upgrading yourself for it (better gear/motherbase etc?)

Also
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot
    XOF, kisses and hugs followed by a big "F" you.
    LOL

Insane, I imagine you've already beaten this since, well, you're insane....

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Complaining about game journalism is so old

BG Level

My order is being "prepared" according to Best Buy.

Here's to hoping...

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Judah R View Post
    Before even clicking on the video I could tell it was this douche bag. He has been bitching about Kojima for years and seems to try to come up with things to complain about for the hell of it.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

apparently gamestop in my area isn't even doing a midnight for this because it overlaps with their annual manager's conference. wtf.

does best buy or any other chain retailers do that kinda thing at all?

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Moridam View Post
    apparently gamestop in my area isn't even doing a midnight for this because it overlaps with their annual manager's conference. wtf.

does best buy or any other chain retailers do that kinda thing at all?
    Depending on the Best Buy and how big the game is, yeah. The one by me does it from time to time.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hahaha Woooo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Anyone pre-ordered from gamestop.com have their orders ship out yet? Ordered the CE back in March and my card was charged on the 26 but they haven't shipped yet... kind of worried this won't be here on Tuesday. 1 day shipping if it matters

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Not gonna lie, I'm really like the sandstorm weather. Really helpful to infiltrate high security areas. Make sure you guys abuse it.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by brozy View Post
    Fucking this, just had an email from the delivery company saying that they actually haven't got my parcel from the retailer yet who i have promptly email to ask why....i swear if they have fucked this up i may just say fuck it and go 'aquire' it else where.

edit: Also trying to get help from then via twitter, i've never actually used twitter before so i have no bloody idea if they'll actually see it lol.

edit edit: Apprently the email i got was an error due to it being a bank holiday here on monday so crisis hopefully averted ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)
    just went checked my CC statements.

08/26/2015 Pending GameStop.com/EBgames.com
    so JUST MAYBE I WONT HAVE TO MURDER SOME PEOPLE BIG BOSS STYLE

BG Level

Order is still in pending status. Panic mode is warming up...

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by elison View Post
    Anyone pre-ordered from gamestop.com have their orders ship out yet? Ordered the CE back in March and my card was charged on the 26 but they haven't shipped yet... kind of worried this won't be here on Tuesday. 1 day shipping if it matters
    I got the pre-authorization charge on the 26th too and my order is still listed as open. I'm super pissed about the missing CE stuff though, might just say fuck it and cancel mine. I know I can just go to Walmart and pick up a copy at midnight.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I also have a pre-auth on my card from Gamestop, and my order for the CE still says open. However, if you go into the order itself, all of the editing buttons are hidden. This leads me to believe they fully intend to process the orders on Monday for Tuesday delivery for 1-day shippers. I did send them an e-mail inquiry yesterday(Saturday) in regards to the status of my order, given the pending charge versus an actual charge, and news about shortages. I haven't received a reply, and I doubt I will until tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a moot point because my order will ship with no problems.

I've had this on order for months, since Gamestop first opened pre-orders. It's ridiculous that there's even a thought I won't have it on release day. It's bad enough that it's broken street date all over, and lots of people are playing it, and that they screwed up getting the codes into boxes. Konami's had months to know the demand for the CE... Fuck Konami.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Anyone pass ep 11 can help me with this part.

beat Quiet. I've been trying for an hour with no luck. she either runs away like crazy or once I damage her she goes invisible and runs.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

@ Ker

I only used the tranq. gun for the fight (depletes the blue bar not red) so she may behave differently if you're using DMG type weapons, but once I had spotted her then hit her with a tranq. round or one impacted near her she would move. When she moves she created a dust trail of sorts and kicks up water should she run through that, just keep an eye out for it and you should be able to track her movements much easier.

Also, without spoiling, watch out for her running through the water, I only saw it happen once but it caught me off guard.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

True End stuff

https://a.pomf.cat/wzdclx.webm Operation Intrude N313 on Side B. You accept who you are, the phantom of Big Boss, so that the real Big Boss can have two Outer Heavens going at the same time. Put it simply...Kojima went to great lengths to cover up any holes in his final game. This is why it's called the "missing link" in the metal gear games and the metal gear weapon itself when it stands upright. With two BBs going you can guess next with MG1 and why he came back in MG2