+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92
    Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    I had some trouble adjusting to MGS3 too, it definitely takes some getting used to.
    On that note, something I never understood were the controls for taking hostages and interrogating, I always ended up slitting peoples throats by accident lol.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    On that note, something I never understood were the controls for taking hostages and interrogating, I always ended up slitting peoples throats by accident lol.
    Oh god do not remind me of that. Didn't fully automatic weapons work the same way?

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

While I recall having a lot of fun playing 1, stealth games in general do not appeal to me and I think that's why I didn't bother playing 2. However, I just sold my GPU since prices are bananas right now so maybe I'll pick up the Legacy Collection and fiddle with it.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

I'd say it's worth it if you can get one. If you liked MGS then you should enjoy Metal Gear 2.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Haven't gotten very far. I ended up getting to Africa, wherever that plays in the length of the game. Story really isn't gripping me but I'll soldier on. I picked up Quiet and I'll say this about her: I love titties as much as the next man but this is the kind of shit in videogames that is embarrassing to me. And all of her convenient storyline reasons for being naked, come the fuck on lol

Also her humming drives me crazy on missions to the point where I just want my dog bro back.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Still playing this. I guess I'm near the end of the game. Every time I hear this old man say VOCAL CHORD PARASITE I die a little more and more.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Well I finally finished, of course it wouldn't be a MGS/Kojima game without some mindfuckery at the end. I kind of figured out that there would be some kind of identity twist at the end because Big Boss never had a prosthetic arm or a giant piece of shrapnel in his skull. Huey was a straight up bitch. Quiet was lulz, they tried to come up with some kind of "deep meaning" for her character but she was still just gratuitous T&A. Skull Face was a dumb villain. Of course Ocelot/Miller/Zero are all playing each other and Big Boss. Of course.

All that said the typical crazy Kohima story didn't make me turn it off because the gameplay was a lot of fun.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Yeah the twist at the end was p.good especially when you wonder how Big Boss survived between MG1 and MG2. Really a nice final piece to the story even if it's incomplete. Like wtf happened to Psycho Mantin and Liquid, with Metal Gear? Gonna just leave it at that? Lol.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Like wtf happened to Psycho Mantin and Liquid, with Metal Gear? Gonna just leave it at that? Lol.