CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

The 200 stack is CoE tokens @_@ was using them to buy exotic swords to throw in the MF. 304 Fractal Tokens!

tol

Hit fractal level 17, this shit is still badass. We got a ring to drop in f14 off the bonus chest. http://www.gw2db.com/items/71356-royal-signet-of-doric 750 relics done..tryin to get the 1350 piece to see what it does in the forge.

the fact that mechanics are still changing in the higher difficulties is.. mind blowing. Easily one of the best MMO experiences I've had in a long time.

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by tol View Post
    Hit fractal level 17, this shit is still badass. We got a ring to drop in f14 off the bonus chest. http://www.gw2db.com/items/71356-royal-signet-of-doric 750 relics done..tryin to get the 1350 piece to see what it does in the forge.

the fact that mechanics are still changing in the higher difficulties is.. mind blowing. Easily one of the best MMO experiences I've had in a long time.
    Any specifics you are willing to give on the changing mechanics?

How is agony effecting you at that level thus far?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

was doing clovers today after saving up 276 obsidian shards. was doing 10/10/10/10 recipe. got 70 clovers in like 13 attempts and was super happy. then i decided to still do the 10/10/10/10 recipe for one more success since I was having so much luck to begin w/.... boy did I wish i didn't do so. I failed 12x in a row before I finally got my last set of clovers on my 13th attempt..... made me cry

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Well bright side is the karma is one of the easiest parts of the legendary now. Hopefully the mats you got in the process made up for the ectos at least. Grats on finishing another step!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Well bright side is the karma is one of the easiest parts of the legendary now. Hopefully the mats you got in the process made up for the ectos at least. Grats on finishing another step!
    all i need now is 20 more SP to convert cores into lodestones and like 480-500k more karma. im so close but since the zerg doesn't happen in straits as frequently anymore it will take prolly a month to get the karma i need

but i am very close so i'm excited!

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Pop karma buffs (15% Guild, 5% Guild Banner, 50% Karma Buff Booster) and use all your jugs? If you've been getting them all daily and did both monthlys so far that'll cover hundreds of thousands.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

yeah i did that to get my 276 obisidian shards. I got a LOT of good mats for doing the 10/10/10/10 though. so even though i had bad luck for my last 10 I made about 50g+ in mats. I think its worth doing the 10 method over the single method anyday

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I did the 1x method until I got four misses in a row, then I did the 10x once. 3 for 3, ezpz.

tol

Quote Originally Posted by niwaar View Post
    Any specifics you are willing to give on the changing mechanics?

How is agony effecting you at that level thus far?
    Just off the top of my head, in lower difficulties on Colossus when you ring the final bell the adds disappear. Now they spawn more & don't disappear at all forcing you to deal with a lot of adds which isn't hard except for the fact that Agony on that level is a bit harder to avoid.

Agony was manageable in the 11-19 (some fights much more difficult than others). We did 20 and 21 last night, 2/5 had 5 resist and the rest had 0 and it was very rough. Nearly perfect play required to deal with Agony on most fractals and on Jade Maw transition phases we pretty much had to pull out all the stops to live through it and had to wipe a few times to figure out ways that we could deal with that. With 0-5 resist you can comfortably go to 19 but past that you really need 5-15 to make things smoother.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Maybe I'll have to use that shitty Soldier quiver I made after all.

100g spent for an awesome look, now to just complete the look with the corrupted sword and the flameseeker prophecies.

Also spent 500 FotM tokens on the gift of ascension, going to make myself one of those infused backpieces.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I resent that guy's statement, I like my flaming book

NO HOUNDS??????????

Nah, just finished FotM when i took the pic, hence all the spirit lol's & courage tome.

tol

Spoiler: show

My alt Warrior :3 almost done with Flameseeker Prophecies too. Can't wait :3

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Nah, just finished FotM when i took the pic, hence all the spirit lol's & courage tome.
    Well, using spirits in fractals is actually worse than using hounds....

Not when you have 0 reflecting crystals up

What level fractal?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    100g spent for an awesome look, now to just complete the look with the corrupted sword and the flameseeker prophecies.

Spoiler: show

Also spent 500 FotM tokens on the gift of ascension, going to make myself one of those infused backpieces.
    You better get used to running away from mobs!

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast