Closed Thread
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Grats, little jelly but tbh i see it eeeeerrrywhere so thats why i'm not going for it.

i've been really lucking the motivation to farm the money to buy the mats for might/magic/runestones, makes me wish i didnt blow 200g on the t3 armor sets i bought.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Finally beat Fractals, for all of the reasonable goals I wanted. Solaria, Circle of the Sun (Infused), Lunaria, Circle of the Moon (Infused) and my Fractal Capacitor (Infused). Probably run lvl 30 when I have time, and climb if I see a group, but I may wait until Fractal update so I can get a group easier for a better chance at Fractal weapons.

Also, grouped with a bit of a celebrity, on tonight's 30 Daily Fractal run.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Belated grats Katlan.

Is there a "get a legendary and immediately roll a superior class" club? I'm such a bandwagoner but fuck is guardian fun and provides so much for a group.

3100 attack - 3k armor - 18k health - 43% crit rate (with sigil) - 20 agony resist

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I would have said grats... but oh wait I am in a couple of those pictures. But grats again none the less. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Alderaan View Post
    Belated grats Katlan.
    Is there a "get a legendary and immediately roll a superior class" club? I'm such a bandwagoner but fuck is guardian fun and provides so much for a group.
    Lol funny you should say that ... We spent the evening leveling new characters today.

As for guardian I think it has its uses, but my friend leveled it first and basically was so unhappy with the class that he not only leveled a warrior but put his legendary GS on it instead.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

1- guardian is so much more armor than warrior who copy guardian technology
    2- warrior need armor becaise he is bad
    3- warrior got crush so easy. and you can give the guardian to monster to chew and it'll still give buff
    4- some guardian have internal armor because more evolved
    5- your cousin will not want to stay on your house to play warrior
    6- if you throw guardian on the wall, the wall will go up
    7- throw both on water and see which will come up first
    8- guardian at mate will show battle presence, warrior will show dribble

edit: warrior only get party because affirmative action

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Dang I feel like I should work on a legendary. Maybe Juggernaut...

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Dang I feel like I should work on a legendary. Maybe Juggernaut...
    It's so ugly though and doesn't even look like a hammer. It looks like a staff to me.

BG Level

Sadly, a lot of hammers in the game give me that impression. However hammer is almost always my primary when I'm in a group.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by niwaar View Post
    Lol funny you should say that ... We spent the evening leveling new characters today.
    Psshh... Mesmer is the superior class! Just want to take adv of leveling an alt while I am on breach from classes!

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Finally beat Fractals, for all of the reasonable goals I wanted. Solaria, Circle of the Sun (Infused), Lunaria, Circle of the Moon (Infused) and my Fractal Capacitor (Infused). Probably run lvl 30 when I have time, and climb if I see a group, but I may wait until Fractal update so I can get a group easier for a better chance at Fractal weapons.

Grats! I think the fully upgraded back piece is so sexy. I wish it didn't cost nearly 1/2 as much as a legendary though

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Midnightjade Eleven
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Congrats on Legendary!

My Guard is now 80 on JQ and I've been running dungeons and fractals. Got full exotics, a (noninfused) FotM book and some CoF and AC pieces, and am REALLY enjoying the fact that getting a group takes 2 minutes and the dungeons only take half an hour to an hour each.

Not really sure what to do next - I have an Asuran Mesmer alt which is fun as hell to play, but might also start a Legendary. Compared to a FFXI relic or even an Empyrean it really doesn't look so bad.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quit yer bitchin'. All of you.

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

With that said, ... anyone got an in game accomplishment to share? Personally, I am stalled on my major goal of making the Legendary Shield due to outrageous Onyx prices.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

My recent accomplishment (haven't played much, been busy with some other stuff).. got my monthly done hours before a reset, Haha. Get on my level :>

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

recent accomplishment: 1/49 on toy soldier tonic stupid shit, they made them too rare. honestly dont know why I cant turn 4 rares into the exotic 100% of the time, it isnt exactly gamebreaking since I actually worked for the tonics

BG Level

Royal Signet of Doric get. Now I just need the offensive version and Koss on Koss.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

I have a feeling, ksandra is going to be raping people left n right when she see's this.
    Looks like some peoples new years accomplishment will be a ban, I'll let ksandra take a look over the mess for now, but I would advise not to dig yourselves a grave and keep on topic! (also all the posts above mine and below ksandra's probably will be vanishing, and any others derailing hardcore past mine)

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Going to be cleaning thread, again. here are a few things:

1. I did not temp ban shiyo and kiarax, this is not just "one admin with a tampon" or w/e

2. people have been warned several times in this thread and others to knock it off. Don't act like this is a surprise when enough is enough.

3. claiming "in other sections X happens," just is a failure on the team's part to not catch things (why we got new mods in the first place) not because it's allowed. As well, certain threads are going to lend themselves to certain attitudes. posting what someone thinks is an accomplishment in an accomplishment thread doesn't warrant pages of shitposting over it. Had the guy made a separate thread being like "I AM A GOD CHECK THIS OUT" we wouldn't be in this situation.

4. from the dawn of time till the end of time I will be saying, "If you have a problem with a mod ruling, pm a mod/admin about it." Kiarax and shiyo got hit not because of what they said to the dude. Hell, shit was so minor I wanted to just keep the thread clean and be done with it and didn't infract anyone. They got hit because of them continuing to derail after I said to knock it off, when the right thing to do was to take it up in pm rather than degrading this further.

5. since everyone keeps whining that there are only 5 people that post in this section, I will be looking into having the section removed, since it doesn't seem like there is enough activity to warned it.

6. If you get infracted/temp-banned in my cleaning, it's on your head. I warned to knock it off, two people were temped for not doing so, you are also at fault.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

lol

Tagus

Tagus

Give it a chance, plz Ksan! They did alot of damage, but there's a big update in January so it might still bounce back.

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast