Closed Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

I wish the greatsword looked more like that. The end of it is kinda meh.

Oh well. I still love Cobalt. The flames from that make it so easy to navigate dark areas.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

BG Level

Sexy sword. I should go for Twilight at some point and see if the new legendary longbow they'll introduce looks better than the current one.

Though I'm also tempted to blowing my money so I can get that 10,000 holiday drink achievement done...

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Solo Q is the worst, this is prolly as far as I get... but I made it.

E. Body
    BG Level

hair-stylist contract! I now consider myself super fancy, and among the elite!

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Getting close to Legendary #2. Should be done by next Friday

E. Body
    BG Level

what's this shopping list thingy u use?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Got 71 sprokets from my free chest. Grabbed a permanent airship ticket, thoughtless/selfless potions, and dragon backpack. Not sure what else to grab.

Also a year late, but I use gw2bltc.com for my crafting lists

BG Level

I'm about 100 gold away from Dusk. After which time to grind on mats.

BG Level

Space sword get

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Grats! Still one of my favorite legendaries

BG Level

Same. I really can't think of anything that comes close.

I might try for the axe next, but that depends on what happens with Firebrand. I know it's DPS is insane but I haven't seen any solid guides yet. That and I'm afraid ANet might nerf it like they did Longbow.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Congrats on Twilight. Once Halloween starts up and I'm finished with a couple more PoF gold sinks (finished Griffon and some of the bigger bags) I'ma start working on Astralaria for legendary #3. Running around on Firebrand with no legendaries equipped makes me feel like shit.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I have twilight and bolt which covers a good amount of basss. I’m thinking about doing the HoT staff. But I want to do the legendary accessory next

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Congrats on Twilight. Once Halloween starts up and I'm finished with a couple more PoF gold sinks (finished Griffon and some of the bigger bags) I'ma start working on Astralaria for legendary #3. Running around on Firebrand with no legendaries equipped makes me feel like shit.
    Got a FB rotation?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    I have twilight and bolt which covers a good amount of basss. I’m thinking about doing the HoT staff. But I want to do the legendary accessory next
    Yeah those are what I have too, but somehow none of the classes that I want to play use either of them... lol. Lots of Axe though.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Got a FB rotation?
    Right now I'm running this. If I'm in a group or around a lot of people I switch Loremaster to Quickfire. Can also switch Inner Fire to Right-Hand Strength if you have high Fury uptime without it and Amplified Wrath to Righteous Instincts if you have high Retaliation uptime. I also switch out my accessories from Viper to Trailblazer and armor from Viper to Dire for WvW if I'm doing burn guard; mix of Thackery/Trailblazer/Wayfarer for support.

For PvE it's pretty simple. Tome of Justice -> 2 -> 4 -> 5 -> 1 -> 1 -> 1 -> 2 -> 1 -> Renewed Focus (if up) -> Tome of Justice -> 2 -> 4 -> 5 -> 1 -> 1 -> 1 -> 2 -> 1 -> Axe 2 -> Axe 3 -> Torch 4 -> Axe Auto -> Axe 2 -> Axe 3 -> Torch 4 -> Axe Auto if Tome is still on cooldown -> repeat

Pop Zealot's Fire off a second or so before Zealot's Flame is about to wear for a burst of burning stacks. Only switch to hammer if you need protection. Go into Tome of Justice as soon as it's up, don't worry about waiting for Axe/Torch cooldowns.

The key is keeping Quickness up as often as possible with Mantra, heal skill (applies Aegis, use it every 5 seconds for Stalwart Speed ICD), and taking out/stowing tomes (also every 5 seconds, best to use Courage for this). If maintaining Quickness 90%+ of the time proves to be a problem I suggest switching out some viper for seraph armor, this will reduce your power and bleed duration (Burning duration is capped with as little as 15% condition duration from Expertise thanks to runes/sigils) but will increase your boon duration (13.8% for a full set of ascended Seraph armor, 34.33% for armor+accessories) and healing power; this will be completely unnecessary if you have a Chronomancer around to provide Alacrity/boonshare. Can also look in to some Dire armor if you're having a lot of trouble surviving, but I haven't had issues staying glass in PvE, especially if you're in a party with some support. Right now Ashes of the Just act as a Venomous Aura used to, aka any burning that is put on the enemy will use your stats and act as though you were the one that applied them, which is why Ashes of the Just is the strongest DPS boost you have access to and it is likely the strongest DPS buff currently in the game.

There's a build which uses Virtues instead of Zeal/Radiance but I've never played with it.

BG Level

Thanks. I've seen plenty of builds but jack squat for rotations which I was lazy to put research into since I was more interested in grinding out for Twilight. But yeah I'll toy around with it this weekend to see how it goes and maybe invest in gear later on assuming it doesn't get nerfed.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Already got nerfed by 8-12k DPS in the latest patch but that brought it down to a still higher than average 35kish. Weaver is still at a ridiculous 40k+

BG Level

Oh it was? Shit I need to pay more attention to the forms.

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26