Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Ehmry Bay had that a bit ago. Musta been some shit tier servers we were up against though, 'cause we're horrible at wvwvw

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    'Cause we were all at work CD was dead last when I went to bed last night. You guys seem to have a solid oceanic presence in RvR, Maguuma definitely does not.
    Yeah the map is now back to normal. I was trying to get my alt as much WvW exploration as possible before matches go to 1 week today (my main is done w/ exploration). And when i logged in before work i was cracking up. People were like counting down until it was 100% on all maps lol. It's nice to know Crystal Desert has a good oceanic population since it means we are active in WvWvW all the time.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

No more CoF ever again, I can still hear the NPC shouting "We have cleared the entrance to the citadel of flame!"

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Icarian View Post

No more CoF ever again, I can still hear the NPC shouting "We have cleared the entrance to the citadel of flame!"
    Sexy sexy. I'm sick of it, though. Just doing it because it's easy. Probably won't even get armor, Lol. May get a weapon or..someshit. Need a great sword or a Long Bow, so..

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

No! Say no to longbow rangers.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Still got some work to do on armor, and I really wish Abyss dye was cheaper.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

400 Leathercrafting....

Good god the Rare level 80 set was so fucking ugly, just transmuted it back to the level 65 master set (Rascal set I believe)

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azull Abaddon
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

So true.. looks like some weird wanna-be shredder.

I transmuted back to the noble set (70?) and the lvl 65 berserkers mask. I look like the phantom of the opera.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Alderaan View Post
    No! Say no to longbow rangers.
    Picked up the Long Bow (as it was the better one to look at.. and I didn't even have one) for WvW rape purposes on the walls and what not. :> Was either that or the GS. Now I need a good axe and GS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azull View Post
    So true.. looks like some weird wanna-be shredder.

I transmuted back to the noble set (70?) and the lvl 65 berserkers mask. I look like the phantom of the opera.
    I love the 80 Medium set, though I won't have problems getting rid of it once I pick up the Inquest CoE set. I love looking like shredder!

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Azull View Post
    The noble set is the one that looks fucking retarded, Shredder set looks awesome.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Black Dye is just a shade lighter and cheaper, if that interests you. Currently running that color.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Lost our fully upgraded keep and orb when the other 2 servers ganged up on us. Also lost every point on our own map.

We decided that just wasn't acceptable.

It's nice not having to deal with servers with huge oceanic guilds since we have like zero overnight presence.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

Well... you obviously got more oceanic presence then us or TC.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    Well... you obviously got more oceanic presence then us or TC.
    It's actually the fact that this started Friday night and we had people stay up so we could get a sizable lead. I know we started right at reset and stayed up till 6am.

On a weekday, no way.

BG Level

All I know is when I go to bed we're about even, then I wake up and almost everything is taken. And that includes today (monday). Not complaining, just pointing it out. I've rather enjoyed the battles DB have been putting out... TC is useless though. I don't even understand how they have points.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Yeah Friday night was back and forth for hours and hours. We lost the outer wall to our keep like 10 times but were able to push and rebuild it.

DB pugs are utterly useless though. They won't drop siege, can't hold supply camps, and complain a lot when asked to. We lost our keep because we had to constantly leave our defense to retake camps in small groups that eventually led to being completely out of supply and not being able to build siege.

TC took our keep and orb so we went and took their entire map.

BG Level

The Maguumian zerg loves to hammer themselves endless on TC all day long, while everybody that has the slightest clue is telling them leave TC alone. This incites a retaliation response from TC the whole night which just leads to silliness.

I can't tell you how many times TC has set up shop in Orgath Uplands in EB with half a dozen trebs surrounded by hordes of other siege to defend it, only to eventually get smashed into oblivion. All the while I'm defending against this I'm thinking, man if they spent even half the resources they're sending at Orgewatch atm they'd at least be able to take Klovan Gully. And on top of that I'm thinking if we had all this defense in Anzalias Pass we'd actually be able to keep the damn thing. But alas.

Yeah my guild on seafarer's spent friday night/sat morning getting a sizable 20k point lead, i woke up this morning we're 70k in front and hold nearly every point on the map, took the opportunity to get all the POI/Vista/Skills and map completioned that crap. But i think recently we've had a few guilds transfer onto our server with late night play, only reason i can see to waking up to that.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

In case anyone wondered what the smallest server looked like:

Last night, Devona's Rest had 0/0/0/0 and my server had 0/0/1/0 while Northern had literally everything else.

That's strange seeing as kaineng had the highest server rating after the prelim rounds. go go scandanavian spam i guess.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast