So, yeah. Sick of "I dunno where to put this," so lets have a thread where people can post random shit they find out, or any testing and crap.

I'll start it off with the couple things i found this week and didn't know where to post:

trinkets:

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
Once again, not sure where to put this. Perhaps we should have a "Random Fact Thread" or something.

Anyway, the chance on hit trinkets from PVP are currently bis next to heroic spine trinkets.

Example:
STR trinket was formerly 4xx resil, chance on hit for 15xx str 20 seconds, 60 second icd

It's now:
429str
xx pvp power+resil
chance on hit for 1425 str 20 sec, 60 sec icd.

So the proc is worth 475 str, and the baseline is 429, putting them at 904 str on average.

Same is true for INT and AGI ones.

tldr: pvp chance on hit trinkets are now main stat baseline + chance on hit for main stat proc, at the exact levels they'd be if they were 390 pve trinkets.

aaand general pvp power testing

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
So, I did a bit of testing on this.

First off, full heroic dps gear was not even close to full pvp gear with a couple of heroic pieces. I can't remember exact numbers offhand, but the heroic gear was 3.1k-3.5k per hit, and the pvp stuff was 3.5-3.9k.

At that point I decided to get full pvp gear with trinkets and everything, blah blah, I was able to set up a test of 182 pvp power vs 184 str.

182 pvp power beat 184 str by about 150 per hit, 3.75 average vs 3.6 average.

So, it's already worth gemming power over stats.

Further, in MoP, secondary stat gems get twice as much as core stats... i.e. 160 str vs 320 pvp power, resil, hit, whatever.

So there will be absolutely no comparison then, power all the way, fuck socket bonuses.

also, ghouls with glyph of the geist RP WALK WITH YOU