+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: qalbert     submit to reddit submit to twitter

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Re: qalbert

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Did you know that when you die of liver cancer, you turn yellow, a horrible orange/yellow color. All the pain medicine makes you unbelievably constipated and you get violently ill every time you eat something. I guess it's your body shutting down, as your organs fail. You quite literally starve to death as you can barely hold down a sip or two of liquid. You get all kinds of drugs that take you to another place for a while, but at the same time it makes you unable to properly say goodbye to your loved ones. You might get to go outside for short periods of time but sitting up will drain you of all energy. Around the 2 week mark things get pretty rough, someone has to carry you to the bathroom, shower you and wipe your ass after you shit...if you manage to. Also your shit turns black, really black. All the while people are visiting and sending cards since you are dying, and you get to tell them all one by one goodbye, forever, if you are awake, if not you missed your chance. Your house will be full of the smell of food people are bringing that you would love to eat, but you know you will puke if you do so. Your back will be in impressive levels of pain and once a week hospice will come by to give you a massage since you are now bed ridden. Your vomit will start containing what looks like coffee grounds, this is blood. Your last 24 hours will be uncontrollable moaning, and pain that no medicine can fix. You will gasp for air, moaning and groaning between each breath, for about 10 hours if you are lucky. Eventually you will completely shutdown, dying in what I can only imagine is one of the worst ways possible.
    I would say my goodbyes right away and pull a tony scott. Fucking cancer man.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    Not that snake head fish. That nigga can travel short distances on land
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lungfish

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Hey tyven.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

Fuck you.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Do you need a hug?
    Oh please, spare me the theatrics. When Ivve was almost assaulted in her own home due to some bullshit that spawned on BG, guess who was posturing hardmode with some "she brought it on herself" bullshit? You don't get to go around pretending to be an internet tough guy and expect immunity yourself. Same shit I said to sera, if you don't want your fucking feelings hurt then don't set out to insult others.

Banned.

BG Level

And I sincerely doubt days feelings got hurt there, he knows the game.

Fucking lol, are you kidding me? You think you're the only motherfucker on earth to watch someone die in a shitty way? This is bullshit on another level that was created entirely to be the shelf to support this particular bullshit. Not like your nigger ass has ever handed out a fucking questionnaire about what RL shit someone else is going through before you did your little Day Don't Curr dance all over the fucking place.

It's not that I don't feel compassion for your situation outside spam bro, it's that nobody else here is obligated to give any fucks or go easy on you as a result. Expecting anything different is ultimate bitch mode and mega fucking hypocrisy from you. It's been made abundantly clear a number of times throughout the years that this is not a care about your fucking life kind of community.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

I'm so lost

Banned.

BG Level

^

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Lmao

Banned.

BG Level

oh snap captain pity me my mommy died is back in action dusting himself off

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Ivve did bring it on herself, and fucking lol @ indeed who the fuck are you lol

Maybe you 2 niggas don't give a fuck about my rl but a few people do.

Find it hilarious you got trolled by ganny meme to this point though, seems like you'd have saved the dead mom card for something better

Banned.

BG Level

this little bitch has been naming dropping me in nearly every thread in spam for the past week and wants to act all wounded it bit him back

Banned.

BG Level

don't be the little bitch who starts a dodgeball game and throws a tantrum when they get hit

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

This thread lol:

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Who's throwing a tantrum, looks like you to be honest... You dish shit out all the time.. take it like a man instead of trying the cheapest possible shot and maybe you won't look like such a jackass

Banned.

BG Level

motherfucker please, you ragged on my wife and child all the fucking time before begging me for production advice. this nigga talking about cheap shots oh lawd

Banned.

BG Level

how about you take a lesson from me and take that shit on the chin and move on with your life. you brought it on yourself.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    look like such a jackass
    That's sort of his gig and shit, akin to asking the sun to stop rising from the west

Spoiler: show
    Fuck your solar system, west coast 4 life n' shit