+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: qalbert     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level

it's cool man, I sunk your battleship. get it out of your system. throw the board across the table. it's bullshit. fuck the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    anyone else feel like day and perm have that awkward tension going thats eventually going to turn into sex?
    I lol'd. Truthfully, this shit is all stupid. Day typed a paragraph of fucking sad violin music dressed details about his mom dying in response to a "cheap shot," which is kinda exactly what spam is about. Yeah, perm got trolled so fucking hard. You're right. Man you're good dude.

Banned.

BG Level

it's always stupid, that's the point. there's no cheap shots, there's no rules, and there's no crying in baseball.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

not gonna lie, taking a shot at someone's mom dying is pretty fucking shitty, even for spam.

Sorry for your loss day.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

It doesn't bother me at all bc I drove him to the edge apparently. My paragraph was an attempted guilt trip, not some kind of cry for help. Perm knows he lost this exchange by even getting bothered by granny image.

I see, so you posted all the gory details thinking it would actually make someone else feel bad because of what you went through. Sounds an awful lot like expecting compassion. Sounds like you think there's something in your real life that can't or shouldn't be discussed in spam. Yeah I have no idea why that sounds similar to anything else that's ever happened.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

I don't know what your dog is in this fight, but you're clearly butt hurt over some Ivve shit. Just come out and say it and quit being a little bitch about it. I never told Ivve anything I wouldn't have said to her facehole, bitch brought mad drama on herself on here. Both her and Perm are great examples of people who shit on others then get all up in arms when someone rags on them. I'm not upset over this so quit trying to connect some imaginary dots pee wee.

Just pointing out similarities here. There's really no argument. You troll someone else, they take a cheap shot, you get butthurt and try to guilt trip them into feeling sorry for you. Why the fuck does anyone need to feel bad about that? Doesn't that fall squarely into the brought it on yourself category? I don't understand how you don't see this. At least it was just words on the internet.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

I don't really give a shit either way but lol at thinking ragging on Ivve over shit like what happened to her is at all comparable to someones dead mother.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

I don't know why either of you think I'm butthurt or anything of the sort. I posted an image, Perm did his best to get under my skin... what was I supposed to do? Cry to a mod? Take it like a bitch? Wish cancer on his child? Yeah I wanted him to feel bad, for what he said, not because my mom died. I don't expect sympathy from anyone, I never made a huge deal about either person in my life dying in the first place, just informing people on here I consider some form of a friend... this is only place I can communicate with them. What does any of it matter to you anyways? You're clearly upset over something, I don't even know who you are.

Perm didn't kill the dude's mom. He said words on the internet, in the fucking spam forum. Why is this even a thing that needs someone to be guilt tripped over? Seriously, step away from the computer.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Why is a dead mother a thing that needs to be brought up in the first place? Were we really at that level? If he can take shots I can guilt trip. Still trying to figure out what your dog in the fight is.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Make sure you use the report button for that since that's apparently ok now.

Dude you could ask that question about any kind of personal shit that gets brought up. Why is this personal detail in your life any different than Ksan/Sera getting ridiculed for fats, or Conformity taking shots at Ryko/Sera's whole marital relationship just a week or two ago? That's what I don't get. Your mom is magically off limits because you're Day and your personal details are somehow more personal than anyone else's? Is it just that deceased relatives are special? What's the deal?

Everyone here knows entirely too much about each other.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

why is my name on this shitfest

Banned.

BG Level

Yes because when Day can talk shit about someones wife & child ( chink, tranny, etc etc ), or say someone deserved to be raped, or use whatever other personal information he thinks he can use to troll people its ok. It's ok to be racist, misogynist, homophobic but oh no spare this guys little ego and his feelings because you crossed the line. Cry me a god damn river. Don't give me this line about oh perm talks shit on people. Guess what, people talk shit on me all the fucking time and use my personal life to peck at me. And I take it, because I deserve it for being a troll. That comes with the territory.

Now in this case, you got butthurt because your failed attempts at trolling me in one thread, and then another, and now another thread ended up slapping you in the face and hurting your feelings. Tough shit. I don't care if it's a dead mother or not, if you aren't prepared to take the same bullshit you have done to others even if it wasn't in this specific case then man the fuck up and know your place.

You tried using shit you thought you could leverage to make me upset and after a week or so of nipping at my heels I gave you a proper slap and now you're trying to act all fucking hurt and magnanimous. You're not above it. You're a low piece of shit just like me and you wanted a challenge. You got it, pal, so save the sob story for someone who gives a shit. If you want to use spam as your personal diary to connect with people you don't have in real life then don't be surprised when that shit gets thrown in your face for acting up.

Why would you bring up a dead mother give me a break what is this the muppet babies?

Banned.

BG Level

And out of curiosity, who was I talking shit to when you decided to put a death grip on my nuts?

Yeah, nobody, that's who. Bruised ass ego thinks no one on the internet is paying enough attention to him so tried to get his master to throw him a few scraps from the table.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

You're entitled to your opinion man. I would joke about Sera and Rykos marriage to their face. I'd joke about Perm's wife with him if we ever met. I joke on people I like, I fuck with people in spam, we all do. I don't expect my personal life to be off limits by any means.

That said, I'd never think of bringing up someone recently passed relative or friend in an attempt to belittle them, in real life or in spam. Especially someone I have had conversations with on facebook. It's funny you brought up Ivve because they are both people I thought were pretty cool with me, but clearly not as they've gotten visibly upset over something I said in spam... the very thing you are saying shouldn't matter.

You might think it's all the same, I don't really, but I'm also biased without debate currently. It's alright though, I'm not nearly as upset as it must seem about it, just surprised he went there, because it is actually a shitty thing to do, friend or not.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by MF Perm tha Fineass View Post
    Yes because when Day can talk shit about someones wife & child ( chink, tranny, etc etc ), or say someone deserved to be raped, or use whatever other personal information he thinks he can use to troll people its ok. It's ok to be racist, misogynist, homophobic but oh no spare this guys little ego and his feelings because you crossed the line. Cry me a god damn river. Don't give me this line about oh perm talks shit on people. Guess what, people talk shit on me all the fucking time and use my personal life to peck at me. And I take it, because I deserve it for being a troll. That comes with the territory.

Now in this case, you got butthurt because your failed attempts at trolling me in one thread, and then another, and now another thread ended up slapping you in the face and hurting your feelings. Tough shit. I don't care if it's a dead mother or not, if you aren't prepared to take the same bullshit you have done to others even if it wasn't in this specific case then man the fuck up and know your place.

You tried using shit you thought you could leverage to make me upset and after a week or so of nipping at my heels I gave you a proper slap and now you're trying to act all fucking hurt and magnanimous. You're not above it. You're a low piece of shit just like me and you wanted a challenge. You got it, pal, so save the sob story for someone who gives a shit. If you want to use spam as your personal diary to connect with people you don't have in real life then don't be surprised when that shit gets thrown in your face for acting up.

Why would you bring up a dead mother give me a break what is this the muppet babies?
    You're clearly the better insulter, do you feel better now Perm?

Banned.

BG Level

Yeah, it was an incredibly shitty thing to do but I'm justifying it in a point had to be made. Multiple times I softly encouraged you to slow your roll because you've got some stake in this. You weren't trolling, you were just being obnoxious and trying to be a tough guy.

You had every chance after that one line post last night to pause and say hey, me and Perm have been getting on well personally let's back the fuck up and see what went wrong here. This should be in PMs. But in classic Day style you said, "no, this is a pride check let's do this." It got done, son.

Everyone has a hard time in life and they don't need someone bringing up personal shit about their lives. Look around at all of the people that have had personal shit come up in spam or GD, i.e.; Perm, Ivve, Day, Sera, Conformity, Krye - oh look it's all the biggest mouth motherfuckers who are always out to insult someone or troll someone and don't know when to shut the fuck up. You think people don't remember the hurtful shit you've said to them last year or two years ago? Guess what, now you know. Hold on to that.

If you don't want your personal shit thrown in your face do one of two things:

A) don't provide personal information to people in spam, or
    B) don't fucking troll

You can't have both. If you and me were hanging out and you kept calling me a faggot you're going to have a broken jaw. Bottom line. That's not internet tough guy that's one of the first basic rules of life you learn in kindergarten, it's the Golden Rule.

Troll me, great. Rib me, get pot shots in. That's cool. Don't stalk me across several threads all bruised and looking for attention unless you really want it. And from where I'm standing, you really wanted it. Don't try to suddenly put yourself above the fray while defending yourself saying it's fine to talk shit on other peoples personal life but yours is hands off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast