+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: qalbert     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    You're clearly the better insulter, do you feel better now Perm?
    No. I don't feel better. And you know what, I'm going to take shit for this forever for being so stubborn in my stance and this may be a spam first but it's not even worth fighting over this anymore. I made my case but it's not worth it.

Day, I am really and truly apologetic for bringing that up. I apologize. It was a bad fucking move to piss on a fresh wound. I honestly feel terrible for doing it. I'm embattled by a fucked up sense of principal and honest to god regret. I stand by my convictions but the words used and emotions leveraged were entirely out of line. /brohug

And I understand if you don't accept it and make this a point to rebut and insult. Go for it.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Dude there is so much hypocritical shit in that post. You could have PM'd me at anytime if I was genuinely upsetting you. I had no idea you were "softly encouraging me" to do anything... and I wasn't fucking stalking you across threads, what the hell, no one has a problem with all you guys riding the fuck out of Ksan, Leroy, etc.. across every thread in spam... well except for me it seems. I kept on in the nofap thread because it was clear I was getting under your skin, and howies as well... that's the fucking point of trolling and shit right? You could have PM'd or hit me up on facebook and said knock it off, but you were the one to go there, don't put that shit on me, of course I responded in public, you had already pulled out your gun and fired.

I wouldn't keep calling you a faggot over and over in real life, and I don't do that here. I've never even really come down on you Perm and you just took shit to the most hurtful shit you could think of and you know it, and when it didn't bother me as much as you wanted you just kept trying.

I totally expect to get trolled, joked on, about my personal life. I expect to get treated as I treat others, but I also expect people I consider at the least acquaintances to have a minimal amount of tact and respect. You know how many people have ever PM'd me and said that was too far, or that I actually hurt their feelings? Zero. Only shit like this with you and Ivve where you go the fuck off on the forums with some shit I didn't even know about.

Just about everything you just said can be applied to yourself, so don't fucking try to blame me for your shitty actions, especially when they were directed at me. You want to play the tough guy all the time as well, so don't be surprised if someone can't tell they are somehow scarring you with personal attacks.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by MF Perm tha Fineass View Post
    No. I don't feel better. And you know what, I'm going to take shit for this forever for being so stubborn in my stance and this may be a spam first but it's not even worth fighting over this anymore. I made my case but it's not worth it.

Day, I am really and truly apologetic for bringing that up. I apologize. It was a bad fucking move to piss on a fresh wound. I honestly feel terrible for doing it. I'm embattled by a fucked up sense of principal and honest to god regret. I stand by my convictions but the words used and emotions leveraged were entirely out of line. /brohug

And I understand if you don't accept it and make this a point to rebut and insult. Go for it.
    No it's fine man. I do see your point, but I think we both know a line was crossed. I understand your principals, and where you are coming from and I will honestly learn from this and take it easy on the personal attacks. I hope everyone learns from this incredible exchange of gayness right now. It hurt my feelings more that it came from someone I like and not even so much what you said. We are cool man. I'm a big boy, and really shit like this won't ruin my week or day, but I'd rather be friends with you than this ending up like the Ivve thing. I know that wasn't easy at all for you but know that I really appreciate it.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

qalbert, can you apologize for causing all of this trouble

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

alright faggots have at it, I know you can't wait to throw some jabs at me and perm, get fucked up.

Banned.

BG Level

its over

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    No it's fine man. I do see your point, but I think we both know a line was crossed. I understand your principals, and where you are coming from and I will honestly learn from this and take it easy on the personal attacks. I hope everyone learns from this incredible exchange of gayness right now. It hurt my feelings more that it came from someone I like and not even so much what you said. We are cool man. I'm a big boy, and really shit like this won't ruin my week or day, but I'd rather be friends with you than this ending up like the Ivve thing. I know that wasn't easy at all for you but know that I really appreciate it.
    cool man. thank you. if you caught that last post before I erased it just ignore it. Hatchet buried.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Day and Perm after that exchange;
    http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/..._that_feel.png

That's all I really got to say, no reason to reiterate stuff Perm already said somewhere in there since you 2 squashed it. Go celebrate and troll Poopdeck together.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

For the record, I never, ever said Ivve deserved to get raped. I don't think I ever even said she deserved to have her house broken into, I think what was said was that she deserved all the forum drama she brought on herself here... for the same shit we are talking about. The other stuff is often said in jest, but I can see how it would genuinely hurt someone especially if wounds are fresh... so I will watch how far I go from now on for real.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Re: qalbert

Sorry bout your mom day.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Sometimes I read threads and I feel like this is my first time in spam 'cause I don't know wtf is going on (not that I need to be in on anything, but ya ).

Regardless, glad that was cleared up.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Sorry bout your mom day.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

afk banning rhinox for his sig

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Brady has alot to cry about, he lost to a retard twice in the SB

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    afk banning rhinox for his sig
    For great justice.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Damn

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

This was interesting.

Yes it certainly fucking was interesting.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

There is one key line in this thread that honestly blew my fucking mind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast