+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: qalbert     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level

qalbert

fucking lol

like we are internet trolls, rich is a rl troll. he's a legend in the UK. He was the front man for a big pop / electronic group called The Shamen in the 80's and 90's and has been djing and writing music for almost as long as we've been alive.

he dresses in crazy outfits for gigs and parties and throws people off well good. he's a really cool guy though. funny that you got him on that thread.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

thanks for the context

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

lol

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Banned.

BG Level

day still mad about something, prob needs someone else to die

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

well at least you finally grew the balls to play the card instead of beating around the bush like a pussy

Banned.

BG Level

sorry dear didn't need another 10 weepy posts from you so I thought I'd go easy on the orphan

Banned.

BG Level

but you pull the slots enough times you're bound to win something

Banned.

BG Level

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Banned.

BG Level

Banned.

BG Level

For the record, dont think that's the BEST SALOON FIGHT EVER, but who am I to fix dem youtubes

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Did you know that when you die of liver cancer, you turn yellow, a horrible orange/yellow color. All the pain medicine makes you unbelievably constipated and you get violently ill every time you eat something. I guess it's your body shutting down, as your organs fail. You quite literally starve to death as you can barely hold down a sip or two of liquid. You get all kinds of drugs that take you to another place for a while, but at the same time it makes you unable to properly say goodbye to your loved ones. You might get to go outside for short periods of time but sitting up will drain you of all energy. Around the 2 week mark things get pretty rough, someone has to carry you to the bathroom, shower you and wipe your ass after you shit...if you manage to. Also your shit turns black, really black. All the while people are visiting and sending cards since you are dying, and you get to tell them all one by one goodbye, forever, if you are awake, if not you missed your chance. Your house will be full of the smell of food people are bringing that you would love to eat, but you know you will puke if you do so. Your back will be in impressive levels of pain and once a week hospice will come by to give you a massage since you are now bed ridden. Your vomit will start containing what looks like coffee grounds, this is blood. Your last 24 hours will be uncontrollable moaning, and pain that no medicine can fix. You will gasp for air, moaning and groaning between each breath, for about 10 hours if you are lucky. Eventually you will completely shutdown, dying in what I can only imagine is one of the worst ways possible.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

Did you know 85% of plant life is found in the ocean

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Banned.

BG Level

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

Did you know 100% of fish are found in water?

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Re: qalbert

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    Did you know 100% of fish are found in water?
    Not that snake head fish. That nigga can travel short distances on land

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Did you know that when you die of liver cancer, you turn yellow, a horrible orange/yellow color. All the pain medicine makes you unbelievably constipated and you get violently ill every time you eat something. I guess it's your body shutting down, as your organs fail. You quite literally starve to death as you can barely hold down a sip or two of liquid. You get all kinds of drugs that take you to another place for a while, but at the same time it makes you unable to properly say goodbye to your loved ones. You might get to go outside for short periods of time but sitting up will drain you of all energy. Around the 2 week mark things get pretty rough, someone has to carry you to the bathroom, shower you and wipe your ass after you shit...if you manage to. Also your shit turns black, really black. All the while people are visiting and sending cards since you are dying, and you get to tell them all one by one goodbye, forever, if you are awake, if not you missed your chance. Your house will be full of the smell of food people are bringing that you would love to eat, but you know you will puke if you do so. Your back will be in impressive levels of pain and once a week hospice will come by to give you a massage since you are now bed ridden. Your vomit will start containing what looks like coffee grounds, this is blood. Your last 24 hours will be uncontrollable moaning, and pain that no medicine can fix. You will gasp for air, moaning and groaning between each breath, for about 10 hours if you are lucky. Eventually you will completely shutdown, dying in what I can only imagine is one of the worst ways possible.
    Do you need a hug?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast