Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    So is this season done? It's been like 2 years since I watched any anime and it caught my interest. Maybe because it's been one of the only anime in the last two years that hasn't just been retarded little girl shit and fanservice stuff.
    Hate to break it to you, but that stuff is also present though not anywhere near as much. I still don't think that it takes away from the main plot, SAO is still worth watching and the first anime I have been able to recommend since Gurren Lagann, and that was 5 years ago.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Yeah. Some of the Asuna stuff in the last couple episodes has been pretty fan servicey. It's not on the level of Yoko but there has been plenty of sideboob and there was that one scene where she thought that Kirito wanted to sleep with her in, I think episode 10 or 11 when they first started dating seriously.

When do the episodes release usually? The ending of episode 13 is driving me nuts.

Mid-late Saturday. So just shoot for sunday.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    So is this season done? It's been like 2 years since I watched any anime and it caught my interest. Maybe because it's been one of the only anime in the last two years that hasn't just been retarded little girl shit and fanservice stuff.
    You're gonna fucking hate the second half onward then
    Spoiler: show
    where they all turn into some sort of fucking fairies, and later when kirito turns into a trap

Ridill
    BG Level

Well, I burned through all 13 episodes today. Seemed like it skipped around a lot more than it should have and most of the episodes felt like filler. That being said it was still enjoyable.
    If I had to compare them, I'd say I still like .hack//SIGN better, though they are pretty different from each other, so I don't know wht I would bother comparing them in the first place.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Not to mention .hack is boring as fuck.

Ridill
    BG Level

So anyone able to pm me a place to download the light novel? Not the manga since apparently that's different (and also illustrated horribly).

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Wow absolutely fucking lame, just about a month ago I was able to google Sword Art Online Graphic Novel wiki and was able to find the full chapters published on the wiki pages and now all the comes up is that stupid ass Wiki for the anime series that absolutely no one asked for. Sucks balls, glad I read them.

Ridill
    BG Level

yeah, I hit up google and torrent sites and I couldn't find much. I did find a place to read it, but its on a website with a wiki format.

Black Belt
    BG Level

baka tsuki has it

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Sword Art Online Ep14

Man that intro sequence was great. I absolutely loved the music. As for the rest of the episode, the direction felt a bit weird at first but I do appreciate the non-linear direction as it helped set the overall arc conclusion. also Asuna continues to solidify herself as the best girl, Of course she doesn't really have any serious competition, and that feeling will only strengthen considerably in the ALO arc, since that marks the arrival of the worst girl.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

The episode is up? I don't see it anywhere

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Ker never watches anime subbed.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    The episode is up? I don't see it anywhere
    Crunchy roll.

Edit: subbed HD torrents now avaiable.

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

Holy fuck that was good.

Spoiler: show
    Man tears were shed when he woke up and the first thing he said was "Asuna". It's gonna suck if she doesn't remember him or is in a vegetative state.

The next episode is going to be the last one??

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

ALO starts next week.

Huh wut. I just started watching SOA yesterday and it seems to be over at ep15? What's up with the rushed ending? I thought it was getting good ratings.

I suppose I'll have to read the manga to get the fully story.

Ridill
    BG Level

I think this is correct... not really sure since I've been trying to stay away from non-vague info to avoid spoilers, but from what I gather, the light novel (the source material) ends shortly after where they are in the anime as well. And then the story continues in a new MMO setting.

Yeah, we finished Volume 1 and Volume 2 of the light novel. The story of Kirito and Asuna continues into ALO, which I believe starts in the next episode. It's still called Sword Art Online, but the MMO they play is called something different.

Ridill
    BG Level

It still feels rushed as hell. The whole series does. But that's more the fault of the source material than anything else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast