1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 2 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 57 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 17 hours, 2 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 16 hours, 57 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch 1.23b patch notes     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by manako View Post
    Do the Imperials still spawn, or have I lost my chance at a hat?
    I've been wondering this as well. People (including me) have been too busy "omg seals!" to check lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Arximiro View Post
    Are there any requirements to being able to examine the voidstone aside from being present? Do you need to generate hate on Atomos or anything? Seems like it would be a leech fest if you didn't have to do anything.
    I teleported in and was able to check. Also considering the lag most people are kinda leeching anyway.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah, you don't need to act on Atomos to check the voidstone. However, someone mentioned getting an achievement if you claim it first? Otherwise, people have just been using holy/flare if they lag too much to actually see it when it pops, lol. Which probably results in more lag, but it works.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

What did the post earlier mean by blue camps? All the ones I go to seem to be red. Does he pop fightable at other camps where you have to spend anima to get to?

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

He's only fightable at the camps that now cost 0 anima to teleport to.

He only hovers over the others, but probably occasionally spawns mobs so you can still do that quest for the Mythril Eye NPC in Ul'dah.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

So basically he just spawns at 18:00 and then again 0:00 at each of the 4 camps that cost 0 to teleport to?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

So basically he just spawns at 18:00 and then again 0:00 at each of the 4 camps that cost 0 to teleport to?
    Correct, though there are actually 5 camps, not 4. (Bluefog, Brittlebark, Revenant's Toll, Glory, Ever Lakes)

I suggest avoiding Revenant's Toll, however, as it is surrounded by Lv90+ Peistes.

The new camps he appears at (whose Aetherytes are still blue and still cost the normal amount to teleport to), he will hover, untargettable, over the Aetheryte at 6:00 and 12:00 sometimes spawning monsters for that quest in Ul'dah. You cannot kill Atomos at the camps whose Aetherytes are still normal (blue + cost anima).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

He just decided to skip a pop at Bluefog here in Exca lol.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    He just decided to skip a pop at Bluefog here in Exca lol.
    Happened on Sargatanas as well on a 0:00 pop.

The Tower
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

From what I've seen he pops at at least 3 camps per cycle. Might be more, but not less.

I think we just crashed Mor Dhona on Sargatanas. Everyone went to click stone after he died and everybody in my LS there froze.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

So he pops at all 5 blue camps at 6 and 12, but only will spawn minions at night? Does that mean he also spawns at blue camps at 18 and 0 as well? Trying to do the maw quest.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

He spawns at all blue camps, but only pops minions at one of them (assuming it works the same way it did before 1.23b). When he's spawning at night, he's spawning at the free camps to be killed for seals.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by TacoTaru View Post
    He spawns at all blue camps, but only pops minions at one of them (assuming it works the same way it did before 1.23b). When he's spawning at night, he's spawning at the free camps to be killed for seals.
    Yeah that's what I had thought but that doesn't seem to be the case. He spawned at 6:00 at the blue camps but didn't spawn mobs at any of them.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Yeah that's what I had thought but that doesn't seem to be the case. He spawned at 6:00 at the blue camps but didn't spawn mobs at any of them.
    Pretty sure I've seen him not pop any monsters at any blue camp as well (unless a big mass of people had already killed them all?). Makes it a pain in the ass to do the quest. Once I got it done, I never looked back. Why bother having him spawn if there's nothing to do about it? Weird.

Is there an easy way to target the stone, fking people feel the need to stand on top of the goddamn thing which just makes it harder for everyone (themselves included).

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reapz Sjc
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

/targetnpc works for me, as long as you are positioned correctly and stone is nearest thing to you rather than aetheryte/other npc's. Can get 4 examines in that way

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eagleheart Hellsbane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    Is there an easy way to target the stone, fking people feel the need to stand on top of the goddamn thing which just makes it harder for everyone (themselves included).
    Face out from any nearby NPCs, use first person mode.

Turn your camera downward, hit f12. (o.O ) should target the voidstone fast and easy.

People complaining about it at the stone were being told to F12 but all that does is self-target for me.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

/targetnpc ftw

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast