1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 14 hours, 14 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 9 hours, 45 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 7 hours, 14 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 2 hours, 45 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Patch 1.23b patch notes     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Whether or not I get five varies if my auto target chooses to target the stone or some other random NPC even if I'm standing directly in front of it. I don't even need to try to get four.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I've had lag so bad that I couldn't even get 4. The delay between checking it and the first "Examining..." is usually the deal-breaker for me.

It's all about lag, mobs still being around certainly hurts, but in the end it comes down to lag.

If there weren't 6 million people the mobs would despawn faster, the stone would be targetable sooner, and your examine times would be faster.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Sometimes I get lag so bad it takes about 5 seconds just for my game to turn my camera or start moving. And then when it finally does I end up dancing around like some lunatic and have to do it all again because I'm probably facing the opposite way to the stone. But lag is twice as bad when I dual box and often only get a combined 5 or 6 rather than a guaranteed 4. The watchers probably think I'm getting 8s. I imagine turning graphics settings down to their lowest possible setting might help somewhat with this.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

If you turned them down to the lowest possible settings, I don't know if you'd be able to tell what you're targeting at that point.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

All Worlds Emergency Maintenance (Sep. 20)
    At the following time, we will be performing emergency maintenance on FINAL FANTASY XIV to apply hotfixes for patch 1.23b. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XIV will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
    Sep. 20, 2012 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (PDT)

* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Service]
    - FINAL FANTASY XIV

Source: Lodestone (now deleted)

I copy and pasted that from FFXIvpro's homepage. Think they're finally going to fix atomos? I'm curious about why it was deleted. Does anyone have any info regarding this?

Edit: YES!!! They reposted it, please fix this dawn drop issue so I can do something else without feeling regret!

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Possibly means the main is canceled?