Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

Quote Originally Posted by Virg View Post
    25 is cap for Pri anyway. Duo cap is 35 and so on as seen in this chart here.
    Look at the +16 bracket that´s equal to Pri accessories.

Top right corner~
    "All information is under the assumption of standard green gear"

How does this change when leveling Ultimate Grunil or Ogrerings/Basilisk belts

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

It doesn´t change the max number of failstacks per enchant level. It only changes the base % upgrade chance plus the increase % chance from failstacks.

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

So whoever told me 15failstacks for +16 deserves to get punched in the dick?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Jinn View Post
    So whoever told me 15failstacks for +16 deserves to get punched in the dick?
    Pretty much yeah...For the record I failed spectacularly trying to get my Liverto Blade to +18. Ended up with +16 only after ~300M in silver and resources spent. Fuck Korean RNG games. Also fuck how Daum/PA handles the NA/EU version.
    There´s so much wrong with the game right now it´s not even worth the trouble trying to get anything meaningfull done.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

It's all good Jinn, come back when/if you feel like it.

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

Quote Originally Posted by Virg View Post
    Pretty much yeah...For the record I failed spectacularly trying to get my Liverto Blade to +18. Ended up with +16 only after ~300M in silver and resources spent. Fuck Korean RNG games. Also fuck how Daum/PA handles the NA/EU version.
    There´s so much wrong with the game right now it´s not even worth the trouble trying to get anything meaningfull done.
    I was about that, couldnt even get my Liverto to +16 xD and then lost 400,000,000 in ogre rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Rulke View Post
    It's all good Jinn, come back when/if you feel like it.
    Has anyone even said anything about my absence xD?

That Thursday after work I farmed Ogre rings for another 3 hours (place was empty, guessing from Valencia) with no luck. Was out of town for a couple days for the 4th but I've been back since Sunday afternoon~

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I think everyone knows you are in mourning Jinn

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Very interested in this game! Is there a forum page where I can read up a guide or walk through on what to expect etc as a noob?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

^Nothing like that here, this section is mostly for various talk, discussion and general chatter. Most of the "beginner" guide stuff was done up by people a while ago when they were testing the waters on Korean BDO. If you visit black desert foundry .com you'll find all sorts of guides to help you get started.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

The latest expansion coming out in Korea. New Navel content. coming out July 21st. New continent to explore, more ships, sea monsters, maritime battle and trading and much more.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

There's a good map shot in here that shows how far away the new continent it. Dang. We haven't even explored all of the current one yet. This is only one of many reasons why I love this game so much. Tons of depth to the game world.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Honestly, how the hell does anyone have the time to AFK a game like that? I don't understand this high evel of 'immersion' to where you're spending more time waiting for your horse-path to finish then playing the game. Or do people just never really backtrack, finishing up most things in an area and forever moving on to the next?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Well I take it by your handle info you played FFXI, so I equate it to that. You ran just about everywhere in that game, or you rented a chocobo that gave you 15 min of faster travel time, then ran. Or you teleported someplace and ran. Or you waited 10 minutes (or however long it was) for the Airship or ferry, took that to a destination, then ran. That sort of travel really made me appreciate how big Vanadiel was. And people back tracked constantly in that game.

More or less same thing in BDO.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I thought there was no teleporting at all in BD; you either ran or chocobo'd, from Bastok to Xarcabad, did your thing, then ran or chocobo'd all the way back. I love me a vast world, and have no problem running to someplace, but if it was all the way across the world, and then I had to run all the way back, I don't know how I'd ever get it done, even back then.

I know the games aren't directly compatible, but even FFXI had it's shortcuts, and had more added over time.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

You're correct, there is not a fast travel method in BDO. I was just naming all the methods of travel I could recall from FFXI to illustrate there was still a lot of footwork involved. Anyway, there is auto-pathing in BDO, meaning you can click where you want to go (on foot or horse, boat etc) and then hit a button and walk away. Unless someone attacks you or you end up getting caught on a tight turn initially leaving your destination, you come back and you're at your location. This can still take a considerable amount of time (and fuck auto-pathing on boats, wtf its nuts) but you don't have to just sit there for it.

To increase your travel time (and by this I'm talking horses, because that's THE travel method really), you can train your horse for a few specific skills that will greatly increase your travel speed. They are active skills so you have to manually travel yourself.

Here's a video showing travel from the east-most major city to the west-most major city, on what is basically the fastest tier horse in the game atm, with the desirable movement enhancement skills. Once he gets going, you can see how much ground he travels. Having never traveled that yourself, you'll just have to take my word for it that it's insanely quick.

At this point I've forgotten the original point of my response, but at any rate travel doesn't bother me in BDO.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

That's amazing.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Am I the only one not bothered by this? I mean yeah you buy a costume and sell it then you can buy BiS gear and instantly upgrade to +15 but after that your still subjected to getting fucked over by RNG like every other player to upgrade beyond which means you'll have to shell out thousands to get a perfect set. Players who do this don't get a exclusive advantage over normal players but they did speed the endless grinding process up a lot. IMO they should really change the pvp so gear stats cap so after you hit that point its all based on class and skill but I guess that's asking for too much.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Zero fucks given. This wont change how i play the game or how I enjoy it personally.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Anyone find a fix to the AFK horse riding zone reloading/random DC glitch?