+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

God damn ogres can eat a bag of dicks. I think I'm beginning to become completely under-geared for 50+ content.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

dinged 54 this weekend... +15 on everything except off hand and gloves which are +13 and +11.

Guys if you want to gear up (and you do, because Gear>Level>Skill 99% of the time) start saving up your moneys and doing Disco Balls, 5 people with 5 scrolls will get you around 25-30 black stones and 25 memory fragments and about 1.5 mil in various sellables and raw silver.

Fragments cost about 200k-230k and you need 5 to make a scroll so around 4.9-5.3mil and if you sell your blackstones, you will come out with around a million silver profit. however if you can just farm up the 5mil cost weekly (not hard at all honestly) you can gear yourself up pretty damn quick.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

I just hit 50 today. Doing my first boss scrolls with my guild.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Ive got the horse breeding fever! T7 inc

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

^Daaaaaaaang. T7 sound delicious. Guess I should look into this fancy horse breeding stuff.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by SamanosukeShiva View Post
    Ive got the horse breeding fever! T7 inc
    I´ve got the same fever. Be aware tho T6 is the max we can breed right now and this has been confirmed by a CM. T7 and 8 will be added with Mediah patch. Stock up on T5s and T6s and level them until Mediah drops.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Damnnn i wish i had a t6. Btw dont trade scrolls of repayment with some dude named Kedar, Family and personal name. Guild named Assero_argentum. Scammed me out of a 4 and 5 repayment
    Saw him later at red nose and died 4x with some guildies just to kill him once, and then i slandered him on global chat, and his pussy ass guild declared war and tried to gank me at giants

Wizards are just too Op in pvp, coward shits with their giant lightning aoe

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I feel like I got lucky on all my trades. No issues and 3 rings.

Side note: is it possible that the AFK fish loot function is throwing away the wrong stuff? I swear I just watched my guy fish up gold quality fish and it's nowhere to be found in my inventory.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Quote Originally Posted by Zzsark View Post
    I feel like I got lucky on all my trades. No issues and 3 rings.

Side note: is it possible that the AFK fish loot function is throwing away the wrong stuff? I swear I just watched my guy fish up gold quality fish and it's nowhere to be found in my inventory.
    It shouldnt be, If you manually collected the gold, then maybe you forgot to push R and collect it, had it happen a few times...

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Mediah Content coming out tommorow. LOTS of new area's and 2 new classes (blader and plumb)

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I'm reading that the classes will be added at a later date but still Soon. Makes me sad because I would drop my war and enjoy the grind back to 50+ on Blader. Few more weeks I guess.

As a fresh 50 is there much for me to get out of this? Is all of the gear I just started enhancing now needing to be upgraded (say to Grunil)?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Grunil is lower def, +150 HP, +7 AP for set. So kinda depends on what you're going for.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Dbl crystal slots too irrc

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yeah, that was a big thing. Don't be expecting to just walk into a set just because you saved the black stones though.

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Claire Farron
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

AHHH SHIT. I'm not used to the current meta, and this expansion is going to fuck it all up.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post
    Yeah, that was a big thing. Don't be expecting to just walk into a set just because you saved the black stones though.
    Its available on amity vendor in new town, but I thought it wasn't added until Valencia update. I could be wrong though.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Grunil will be in, but every class will be going for it probably

I personally think they should have waited another 3-4 weeks before releasing this. Burningthough mentioned Meta, and Shit, I don't even think one has been established considering the games only been out for 27 days. I should have grinded more Contribution points lol. i'm going to have to get rid of hex sanctuary lol, which i'm honestly o.k. with. Fuck skeletons.

Supposedly Blader and plum will be released mid april. So there's that. I'll be 57 warrior by then lmao which i guess will be usefull later on ? maybe? But i'm definetly playing Blader (aka fucking samurai) and i'll probably level up a berserker also, simply due it's large scale PVP usefulness.

Really enjoying the game but feeling some apprehension at Daums lack of communication with their customer base, and or their ability to provide any sort of decent information in a decent time frame. It seems to be the same old thing with Korean companies and honestly that shit just isn't going to fly in the long run.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

They are just essentially just another satellite office. Pearl was working on translations themselves way before them, so I doubt they even get any information. Hence why they can't even do a patch note write up before they even go live.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Ready to drop my gimpy tamer! Blader cannot come soon enough.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Full patch notes here: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/i...es-march-30th/

And I too will cry about meta, so not ready for a new zone yet -_-