+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

If you're just now figuring out that Japan loves sexy girls in just about every form of media.. well... Can't help you there I guess.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

The Ninja and the Kunoichi awakenings come out today.

The Ninja uses a new Sura Katana, a set of six blades each dealing very high damage. Which enhances their deadly close-quarters combat.

The Kunoichi, who specializes in rapidly deflecting enemy attacks, similarly gains new offensive powers in the Sah Chakram.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

The New Dark Knight Class

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

looks really cool, I'll play when that comes to global in like a year or whatever, like the look of it more than the current classes

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Here in the West Kako games is having a Christmas sale. From today through January 4th, folks can try out Black Desert Online for free for an entire week. There are no restrictions and all game passes are 50% off.

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/tr..._content=email

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

The Witch and the Wizards awakening came out today. You can now make a young wizard in the customization options.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Over in Korea the new expansion has come out. There is a whole new continent called "Kamisilvia" which is home to the Dark Elves. But I don't think Peal Abyss knows what Dark Elves are suppose to look like, they look like regular elves to me.

I takes over an hour by sea to get to this new place, so lots are complaining atm. But it does have 60+ continent, and new tier 9 horses, that you can use as a flying mount.

Kamisilvia continent

New Tier 9 horse, that can fly !

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Claire Farron
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

They're currently doing a refer-a-friend event so existing players can get some goodies. Everyone should have another round of guest passes. That being said if anyone is looking for a pass and doesn't want to contribute to the RAF there's currently a 7-day free trial through the website as posted above.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

i really loved this game, but the stagered awakenings broke me of my daily habit and to come back i think about all the fuckery that kakao has done and i get a bad taste in my mouth :*(

I wish a new MMO would come out that was alot like BD but didn't have all the required grindness :/ or atleast required parties to grind (ala FFXI days)

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Grinding parties at sausans and pirates are very common. If you're big on party grinding

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by shepardG View Post
    i really loved this game, but the stagered awakenings broke me of my daily habit and to come back i think about all the fuckery that kakao has done and i get a bad taste in my mouth :*(

I wish a new MMO would come out that was alot like BD but didn't have all the required grindness :/ or atleast required parties to grind (ala FFXI days)
    They make the game better every patch lol and now all classes have awakenings. There is no required grind in this game. You play however you want, you just have a grind mentality from other games but nothing is required here.

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Claire Farron
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by shepardG View Post

I hop on every now and then to take a look at what they added but this game is missing some serious PvE endgame. They have world bosses sure (some of which are complete bullshit with 1-hit KOs) but i'm itching for an open world endgame dungeon/raid/zone anything. Right now the game is about 95% PvP.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

should I keep or sell this?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post

should I keep or sell this?
    https://bdomaths.wordpress.com/2016/...ent-guardians/

Might depend on your access to a Mark of Shadows?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I have that too. i got lucky on some RNG boxes that I got in my mail

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

General idea is that it "better" to sell it and save silver for a pri/duo etc one. I still enchant my own stuff so if you don't already have tri MoS then you could save it and wait for another and attempt to pri them yourself. The influx is huge now because of the event so price is at a low point

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'll wait then. Figured having the extra silver to buy a pet (which one should I get btw)/better horse/etc. would be beneficial

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I've never been too concerned with pets, but to start off, which do you have now?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Haven't got any. Might just buy the red panda since it's on sale atm. Already have a T4 horse and don't want to buy anything better so I'll work on breeding a better one later. Otherwise not sure what I need

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Pets are the biggest QoL improvement to grinding in this game (probably the wrong term since you have to buy them). I'd certainly try to snag a few. Maybe a costume for the exp bonus. Higher tier horse isn't really a big deal unless you are super impatient (not something I would buy), but know that before you get into breeding it will consume all of you.... and give nothing back.

Those rings are only good if you are maxing your gear. If you still need your main gear at Pri+ I would focus there. Much better return (AP) for the investment.