+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ikuni Kuni
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Got a beta key around 8AM EST this morning, check your emails.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I threw our emails in, but got nada.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Got beta key as well. Neat.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Jelly, nothing here.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

I got nada.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Download launcher is live. Need a key or preorder.

Reddit still has some to give away https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesert..._key_giveaway/

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

yea.. didnt get one.. dont wanna spend money on this yet till i see that character creator lol. Somebody wanna shoot me a key if they aint gonna be able to play? (shameless begging)

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I ain't too proud to beg either, lol.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I grabbed a key off an unofficial site but when I went to use the key on my account it told me it was already used

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Bombur View Post
    In Korea, BD has introduced a new system to further enhance your character customization. Once players get to lvl 56, they will receive a quest from their black spirit. The black spirit will make you go on a epic quest to gather 7 pieces from around the world to make a brand new awakening weapon for your class.

Once you have this weapon in your possession, your class will change to a whole brand new class, with new skills and abilities.

For example if your a warrior, and get your awakening weapon, your warrior will change into a Great Sword class. A sorcerer will change into a Death Knight class. A Giant will change into a Iron Fists class, and so on.

Here is a video of a warrior using his awakening weapon, and is now a Great Sword class.

Here is a video of a sorcerer using her awaking system, and is now a Death knight class, at the end you can see the Giants awaking weapon.

In Korea they just released the Giants awakening weapon "The Iron Fist".

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Siya View Post
    I grabbed a key off an unofficial site but when I went to use the key on my account it told me it was already used
    A couple sites I noticed had warnings that they got a bad batch of keys or something, and are contacting for replacements. Unless by unofficial, you mean eBay XD

It sounds like they will do this beta, and then take feedback/etc, and not even schedule the next until they have processed whatever alterations are deemed needed. It will be a full wipe, so won't be left in the dust for the next.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post
    A couple sites I noticed had warnings that they got a bad batch of keys or something, and are contacting for replacements. Unless by unofficial, you mean eBay XD

It sounds like they will do this beta, and then take feedback/etc, and not even schedule the next until they have processed whatever alterations are deemed needed. It will be a full wipe, so won't be left in the dust for the next.
    http://black-desert.com/ their last give away I had just stopped playing CoD and was like "I wonder what BDs beta is up to" went to the site and say they literally just posted the last give away lol, claimed one and linked the site to my GF who claimed one as well. What I think happened was since we're on the same network we were given the same code due to our IP, would be my best guess as to why it happened like that.

This game has been on my radar for a while and I really like what I see, but are there plans for endgame pve content? As far as I can tell it's more of a PVP sandboxy kinda game.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Siya View Post
    http://black-desert.com/ their last give away I had just stopped playing CoD and was like "I wonder what BDs beta is up to" went to the site and say they literally just posted the last give away lol, claimed one and linked the site to my GF who claimed one as well. What I think happened was since we're on the same network we were given the same code due to our IP, would be my best guess as to why it happened like that.

This game has been on my radar for a while and I really like what I see, but are there plans for endgame pve content? As far as I can tell it's more of a PVP sandboxy kinda game.
    I don't know what end game might be like for NA, DAUM is publishing the game themselves for the west and it seems like they are listening to feedback, so maybe there might be more PVE content for our version.

But in Korea, the game really lacks PVE, World bosses are like HP sponges, that don't really do anything. Dungeons you have to grind for hours to get a drop to get a world boss to spawn. Events, trade runs and Illegal trade runs are fun though.

But end game is mostly PVP, Guild vs Guild, Node wars, Castle sieges, Open world pvp for leveling spot/grinding spot. All pvp is open world.

There is a open world arena in every city too, where it's free for all, and some instanced 3v3 arena that no one uses (Koreans really don't like instanced PVP).

There's also the battlegrounds which also, no one uses xD (red team vs blue team).

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

The biggest thing about this game is about being in a guild. If you belong in a organized strong one, you will have a great time playing this game. If you solo, then this game will get really boring very quickly at end game.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Well hopefully there is more PVE. While I don't mind PVP stuff I feel unless you have a rather large guild there isn't a lot to do for smaller guilds ( <10 people). Biggest fear is most of my friends won't be able to even play the game since they almost all use pretty bad laptops. PVE will most likely be the biggest factor if I play this or not =/ but I am really excited about it.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Dat char customization

Spoiler: show

Not mine.

BTW there are boob AND ass physics. Twerk youtube vids are only a matter of time, if not already.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Great now we have emma watson in our games instead of movies!

All the 3D work looks solid there except for the face. I don't want to say it looks flat, but the perspective seems off. /artnerd

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    All the 3D work looks solid there except for the face. I don't want to say it looks flat, but the perspective seems off. /artnerd
    Spoiler: show

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Well damn i wanted to at least try the game