Megan Fox

Selena Gomez

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

aside the amazing character creator, how is the game?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I haven't spent too much time on it due to work but the controls and actual combat are on point and it's pretty fun so far. The pop-in does take some getting used to though.

Bought a key on ebay for 6 bucks, gonna give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by Rulke View Post
    Spoiler: show
    10/10 would bang.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

For Added effect

Death by snu snu minerva. srsly this creator is op as fuck lol
    srsly nobody postin pictures?

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Only a tiny handful of people got into beta here, so probably not a flood of stuff

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

pretty satisfied with cc generator and the skintones/makeup options. I am a freelance makeup artist so I had a lot of fun. I didn't enjoy the lip color though, maybe it shows better on certain tones. I didn't mess around with many of the lighter ones

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ikuni Kuni
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Ya the CC is fantastic aside from being forced into certain color tones for everything. Not sure why they did that instead of an RGB scale with the sheer amount of customization allowed. I spent forever trying to pick an eye color, then found my choice was too bright in game.

Thinking of trying to install the JP client again just to perfect my characters.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Bombur View Post
    Massive update coming to BD according to Daum Korea, hopefully this update will make it into the western version.

1) New PK System for the Continent of Valencia

- Karma Penalties will be massively reduced.

- No more weapon enchant degrading or gem loss on death.

- There will now be significant xp loss due to death by pvp.

- New Prison Camp system. Players who occur significant amounts of Karma will be confined to prison camps. Jail time increases based on the amount of people you've killed. However, it is possible to use the stealth system to sneak past prison guards and escape early.

- Players with little to no Karma can earn 'Seals of the Bounty Hunter' by slaying High Karma players.

2) Two brand new cites for the Continent of Valencia.

- Arehaja. A city for low Karma players where they can do their business and get dailies to kill High Karma players. Guards will kill High Karma players.

- Mui Kun. A city for High Karma players where they can do their business and get dailies to kill low Karma players. Guards will kill Low Karma players.

3) Trade reform for the Continent of Valencia

- Increased trading in the Continent of Valencia.

- Increased sales benefit from trading to/from Valencia City compared to other parts of the world.

- With reduced Karma penalties other players will want to gank you, to steal your trading wagons.

4) New desert resources

- 'Black Water' can be harvested by guilds building new extractors in the desert. Black Water is expected to be a highly beneficial resource in the future. References to sailing boats and 'trains' that will benefit from Black Water.

- Guilds will need to keep an eye on their extractors, and they will require maintenance (eg. damage from sandstorms).

- Warring guilds can raid and destroy other guilds' extractors. Protect them!

5)New PVE Raids.

- Akuman Ruins & Histria Ruins

- These are open raids that will drop new rare and unique items from bosses and elite mobs that spawn in them.

- Entering the raids requires 'a sense of adventure and luck'. Randomised draid entrance location (think Nuber world dragon spawns). Travelling with other adventurers is advised so that the party can spread out and locate the 'swirling sands' that mark the dungeon entrance more efficiently.

- Players of 20 or more are advised to do these raids.

6) New elite monsters & Goblin bandits

- New elite monster will populate the Continent of Valencia. Players will now be able to group up and tackle these mobs for xp and loot.

- Goblin bandits will appear in the desert. Loot them for a chance at earning bandit loot (rare artifacts, or even bullion).

7) Annex functionality comes online

- All those annexes marked on the world map in Valencia will have their functionality unlocked.

- You can buy a ticket to access annex services, which include unique daily quests, and NPC merchants.

- You can also use your annex access to tame baby elephants - unlocking elephants for personal use(?) like horses and donkeys.

- New knowledge to be gained by visiting all the various annexes.

Source

http://bbs.black.game.daum.net/gaia/...1&bbsId=BDN003

http://massivelyop.com/2015/12/01/bl...ting-and-jail/

In Korea today they added in the new content, here is a world overview of the new lands, and PVE dungeons they have added.

Here is one of the new PVE dungeons, these new dungeons are very hard and require a group of 5 or more to complete.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Sorc and Zerker/Giant guides up

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Caved and purchased the game despite my utter disappointment with any and all Korean MMO's as far as PVE content goes. I then realized the class i'm interested in the most (Blader) won't be available at launch. Doh!

Anyone have any timetable as to when they'll be implemented here?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Beast Master Tamer hit Korea about 1 year ago, and will be available at launch. Blader was like 1.5 months after, so cant be that far behind. They might be working on including it, and that's why no word yet. Still have some time with CBT2 and Official Release. If it barely can't make launch, I wonder if they will hold it a couple months though for marketing/satisfaction outcry/whatever.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

when is this game being released NA?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'm predicting CBT2 or announcement of end of January/early Feb. Launch in March/April.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

One of the world bosses in the game.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

That looks mad crazy! How do you even know wtf is going on?!

Outside of your own party/raid, you probably don't. Just watch the mob and hope you can avoid its telegraphed moves.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Is anyone PvPing? Wouldn't that be a prime time to grief the shit out of everyone?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Spliffy View Post
    That looks mad crazy! How do you even know wtf is going on?!
    Steparu tends to play the game with all the crazy effects on to max. You can turn them down or off to make it look less crazy.