+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

If anyone is interested in Musa, Daum showed off it's awakening weapon.

Awakening weapons are kinda like the ultimate weapon for each class. You go on a epic quest from your black spirit once you reach lvl 56 to get the weapon. I think lvl 56+ content will be coming in the next few months.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Getting to 51 is a pain, I can't imagine 56 lol

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

I'm 52, 70% till 53... I don't wanna do this anymore T_T

If you haven't tried... Get a party of 5 and head to the Node just south of Elric shrine. Move in a big circle as a unit and just lay waste to the area.

I try to do this when I can, I just go AFK for short amounts of time constantly. It's hard to sit and just grind it out with a group so I tend to solo

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I was waiting til 51 before heading to mediah, but I got impatient and went. I killed a few helms and was amazed at how much xp I got in a few pulls. Killing 100 catfish and seeing my xp bar move .1% sucked.

A couple groups of helms got me a full %

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'm at 52 myself and I suggest doing your lvl grinding in spurts. Use a milk tea and grind while its on, then go do something else in game or irl. It's a little more fun to lvl with friends/guildies too but from 50+ it's really a "grind". Those of us who've played FFXI or other older MMOs probably still remember this path, but so many games recently have a 0 grind/level curve so it can seem daunting to progress exp.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

first world problem, rich af but cant win the bot speed to buy stuff on marketplace.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

gg +2 trainer clothes and riding costume, I'm getting 1k exp per tick on horse.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I love so much about this games non-combat systems but hate the actual combat. Argh!

MMO combat systems have grown kinda stale, honestly. Especially if shit's fine tuned to specific party make ups.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Yeah, i've just kind of had enough of solo based action combat MMO's i suppose. The most important aspect of any game to me is how group PVE is handled and unfortunately it's terrible in this game and many others like it. It's really a shame because i love so much about this game but i can't overlook the lack of interdependence.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

combat is fine for me, not having a rotation or hotkeys to press is awesome

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I love the combat in this game. I wish my computer could take on the larger battles without choking but I can turn off some effects for those. So far the only real downside is that the servers aren't that stable still. Getting random boots is lame.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Bombur View Post
    If anyone is interested in Musa, Daum showed off it's awakening weapon.

Awakening weapons are kinda like the ultimate weapon for each class. You go on a epic quest from your black spirit once you reach lvl 56 to get the weapon. I think lvl 56+ content will be coming in the next few months.

Confused by this video. Do awakening weapons give you a completely new skill set or put you in a permanent special stance?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by takeDat View Post
    Confused by this video. Do awakening weapons give you a completely new skill set or put you in a permanent special stance?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    Once you have an awakening weapon in your possession, you will get new skills and abilities. But you can switch between your old weapon and new one with a slight delay.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

WE GOT OUR OWN STICKIE!!!

what we need is some of the old school data wizards from FFXI to come check out BDO. There is so much stuff that's hidden, acc, defense ratios, scaling, etc. We need byrth and all those guys to come start testing stuff for this game

With all the talk about the Musa DP being broken, i went and tested, and It was working fine for me. Although It still needs to be fixed for NA/EU (it has to have i-frames for large scale PVP or it's worthless) i'm fine grinding helms/elrics/mane's/sausans at 51 with 104/158. I'm chugging HP pots but not more than i would be on my 51 warrior to be honest.

Also there is a great LUA community witch unfortunately has taken to exploiting instead of focusing on quality of life changes.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

i think the AP/DP problem was PvP

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Matter of fact is, after testing with multiple guild mates who are all top notch geared, Blader is completley worthless right now. I´m sitting at 138AP, ~40ACC, 151DP finding myself unable to 1-burst-combo down similar and even undergeared targets in the arena who are standing still and not using any pots. This is using full optimal burst rotation that you´ll never pull off in a real pvp scenario anyway. Yet I melt in a matter of seconds. This coupled with iframe nerfs, desync and animation timing issues that cause half the animation cancels for Blader not to work, bugs with DP and etc makes the class completely broken and unplayable in any pvp environment. Too bad i completely sharded my 54 Wizard who had 130AP 160DP and a T6 horse with sideways move, sprint, and a couple other goodies. Still have the horse at least...

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

Finally got my Ogre Ring... lost count of how many I killed... level 10 nodes in Mansha Forest and Calpheon Castle Site with S rank on Ogres.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Being turned off the game lately, it's so laggy/rubberbandy and I cant even afk 10 min without being DC'd I guess I'm spoiled by blizzard mmos. In other news, Daum giving conq package people a T5 female horse and a female breeding reset coupon.

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

Location? Server? Do you log into the same channel everytime?

I'm in Chicago, IL. Orwen server and haven't been experiencing any issues except when Mediah 1 channel shits the bed. I AFK in bed to regen energy or autopath horse everynight.

I had conq pack O_o I'm getting another T5 horse? dafuq why lol. Is it because people found out the T5 horse we originally got has the stats of a T5 horse but breeding outcomes of a T2?