Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Orwen, yeah mostly same channel, and yeah it was because the T5 conq horse was a fake horse and people complained about it.

In other news, saw a TET: Ring of shadow went for sale for 689M lmao

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

O_o if you made that, why on earth would you sell it? People can't even see who lists it on the trade broker so showing off is moot.

edit: and I don't "you" of course

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

Mediah 1 has been plagued with problems on Orwen, if you're on that channel I'd switch it up. I have noticed a little rubberbands on other channels but it wasn't persistent while I was playing.

Samano, you looking for a Guild?

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

nah im in one

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Ok peeps! updates galore! Events and boss armor added among the highlights!

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/i...notes-may-4th/

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Been playing this for a week now and i'm in love with everything. Is anyone here in a cool active mostly PvE centered guild on orwen?

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

not PvE per se, but my guild is a crafting/life skills/horse breeding guild. We do scrolls together though.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Lonely View Post
    Been playing this for a week now and i'm in love with everything. Is anyone here in a cool active mostly PvE centered guild on orwen?
    Sorry amigo, mine is "pvp" focused, though there is a lot of pve stuff. That just gets pushed aside for pvp when it happens however.

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

I'm not sure what happened to Senji (He's been MIA for weeks?) But if Aynones looking for a good PVP guild (we do scrolls every wednesday and sunday as well as hunt world bosses.) let me know and I can steer you towards Maelstrom formally known as ||Bastion|| (not to be confused with Bastion)

Great group of fellows, Hardcore into PVP, got some geared ass folks in here.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

ap/dp?

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I'm super casual doing mostly life skills/horse breeding, 122ap/132dp, gave up trying to snipe liverto from market.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Greetings Adventurer,

As a compensation for the unstable service in the last week, we'd like to run the following compensation event:

+30% Combat EXP

Start: 13.05 at 16:00 UTC
    End: 17.05 at 08:00 UTC
    We hope everyone will enjoy the additional EXP boost.

Best regards,
    The BDO Team
    Get to work boys.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Hot. I'm hearing mixed reviews on blader fix. If it's tolerable on the pve end I'll try and hit 55 asap

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

GDI I have not been able to enjoy any of these bonus EXP weekends... Always so busy >_< Been stuck at level 53 forever.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I am sure I was going to something fun and exciting in game this weekend but now I will be grinding in attempt to get as close to lvl 55 as possible

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Musa and Maewha are fine, they were even before this recent buff (which is nigh, un-noticable) but the problem with the class is a problem with the game in general and will, IMO, probably be what prevents this game from being as popular as it could have been (this seems to be the norm with modern MMO's coming out of korea...great game, but they just don't get those 1 or 2 things right that end up dragging the whole thing down)

That problem being the server desync, which the developers NEVER had to account for, because in korea, from seoul to the most southern point, your ping might go as high as 60-70. So de-sync was never as big of an issue as it has become when you have folks in europe fighting folks in california (where the servers for NA are currently located). This litterly breaks the game on so many levels. Grabs, Sorc's i-frames become infinetly worse for opponents, rubberbanding, hit detection, item use, etc. The list goes on. The game's fundamental engine was not designed to deal with the varying degree's of latency, and hell, how could it, without ruining the high-speed combat... I honestly don't know.

Additionally, the overhaul to Crowd Controll (CC) which originally had no cooldown, meaning you could be stunned, floated, knocked down, floated, stunned, stiffened, floated; back to back to back, infinetly, which was how bladers and plumb's succeded in killing their opponents. Now... Now you get a 4-6 second immunity from ALL CC once you've been affected by a CC (this is to my understanding) so that basically negates Musa's and Maewha's Combo effectiveness completely. We aren't strong enough to burst an equally geared player down, once we've used our skill to land that initial CC, and we can't land the follow up CC because the game no-longer affords us this opportunity (from what i've read the change was needed, Korea BDO evolved in to who got off the CC first, and did they have the gear to beat the other players gear, because once that first CC was landed they were going to kill the opponent, baring the other factors)
    So the de-sync and the CC hurt Musa's and Maewha's the most for PvP, and the removal of Iframes till we get awakening weapons destroyed our small chance at dashing in>DMG>dashing out>rinse/repeat because now our Iframe is on cooldown the moment we use chase.

Pearl Abyss IMO is still trying to figure out what the hell they want to do with this game. Daum is litterly a schill company that is trying to relate back to a korean developer what needs to be changed, but both of them are realizing that what needs to be changed is a massive overhaul that PROBABLY isn't worth investing in. I'm talking a massive re-write of the game engine itself (with the focus on differing latency, and security) I just can't see them doing that, not when they can milk what they have.
    I'm not trying to spout all doom and gloom, the game is quite fucking fun, but i don't put any seriousness to it, because i can't see the publisher/developer putting any seriousness to it either.

It would honestly need a yoshi-p style, re-vamp/re-birth i believe.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Pre-Valencia update! Exp boost in everything till end of the month!

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/i...otes-may-18th/

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

got a white T7 finally

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

I just started breeding... couple weeks ago?

Caught a T2 M/F, got them both to 30 and they gave me T4 M & F, got them to 30... they gave me a T6 M & F. about to breed them twice but I'm tihnking about waiting at the chance to maybe get T8 when we get valencia update?

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

you wont get t8 by breeding 2 t6s, however, if you wait until valencia, you might get slightly better chance at t7 horse since they'll probably unlock the non-pure breed t7 as well.