+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

On the western servers the Ranger awakening is being added today. They are also adding more underwater environments to pave the way for the Margoria expansion coming later this year.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/i...-october-12th/

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Patch notes are huge today:
    http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/i...-october-12th/

Also, servers are down presently for emergency maint.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Halloween event

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Daum is going to merge all the servers into 2. One for NA and one for EUR. With 36 channels each. Pretty much following in KR's footsteps. Could be population, could be just to copy KR. This will be on Nov.30th

You can read more about it here :

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/i...the-new-world/

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Definitely not population, the game is packed. The way the game is made they can only benefit from having one megaserver per region.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

A lot of people wanted 1 massive server with many channel options to begin with. I think its just a case of game makers wanting versions to match Korea

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

As someone who picked this up recently when does the game get more interesting. I'm a 10ish Warrior right now and it's mostly "Go kill this stuff" quests.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Well, depends on what "interesting is". Grinding is where you get your exp and you should blow through 1-50 quickly. Regular quests are just like most MMOs, with a variety of stuff here and there, they give contribution points. There are a ton of life skills you can do, gear you can chase, places to explore, people to fight etc. Depending on your fancy, you can start as early as now, or will have to wait till 55+ or so.

BG Level

Well let's put it this way, other than fighting what else is available to do at my level?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Maehwa and Musa Awakenings come out today. Also they are having a Black Friday sale, 50% discount on all game packages (you can buy the game for 5 bucks!) on Friday and items 80% off on the cash shop.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I like how Musa looks. Is it any good? Biggest tips for someone who would just be buying the game and coming in to it? Even worth trying being at such a major time disadvantage?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/sh...ackfriday.html

Advice is play how you want, the game is very much sandbox. Do your Black Spirit quest and don't bother trying to do every single NPC quest that you see.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Never late to start BDO, I'd suggest to take your time and enjoy the game at your own pace rather than rushing to max lvl. There's no catchup mechanic to the RNG wall, it will just depend how lucky you are. If you want to try Musa you can check out our friend Hakurai, for info.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bombur View Post
    Maehwa and Musa Awakenings come out today. Also they are having a Black Friday sale, 50% discount on all game packages (you can buy the game for 5 bucks!) on Friday and items 80% off on the cash shop.

Shit I think I may have to delete my Warrior and try this out.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

^ Don't actually delete a class from your list, you'll want alts for energy use, fail stacking and other helpful/necessary things later on.

BG Level

So anyway, is there a BG server? Looking at the news I'll have to select my "home" server by the end of November.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

All servers are being merged. The "home" server has to do with what your "main" accounts are on. So say you have a lvl 58 Sorc on Orwen and a lvl 12 War on Edan. If you choose Edan then that will become your main account (so guild registered in, etc).

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Next big expansion coming out in Korea on Dec. 15th. New area "Kamisilvia" is home to the Dark Elves. There will also be a new wold sea boss on the ocean.

The Dark Elf race will have a new job. The "Dark Knight" (it's a female only class). The female Dark knight is an agile character that wields a large long sword or long blade for those that prefer that term. She can also use dark magic from a distance that helps close gaps between herself and her target, players can create strategic advantages by linking skill combos.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

the idea of leveling another class to 59+ makes me want to puke ,but this looks interesting.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

The Jpn commercials for Black Desert are kinda funny. This one show off some of the new content coming, but it also features a sexy girl.