Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 100-110 Leveling     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I am facing now 1.5 Milliong per synth... and later 2.5 Million
    Sounds like Smithing years ago before they made profit synths to get people to 99. 1.8mil Adaman gear, 400k per synth Wootz ingots (worthless).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That's not really that bad compared to some lol. I'm facing like 5 mil a synth in bone I think. Gold isn't even worth trying to figure out how much it would be

Anything for 110-120? I'm looking for cooking, but all is welcomed. I know there are 3 new reciped for up to 113(?) but anything further?

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'll have to check out the newer recipes Tokkichi and see if they're viable (mats available on Quetz, are they profitable, etc)

But far as I know getting to 110 is a slog that can involve a lot of saving stuff from mog garden and HELM, sadly. Not to mention you have to level goldsmithing and leatherworking too..

I did it before the changes and I went walnut cookies ==>>bit of dragon fruit au lait=>>Himesama Rice Balls=>>dragon tanks==>>Smoldering Salisbury Steak but yar, I'm interested to see if any of the newer recipes are viable enough to help with that slog.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I did it before the tanks but theoretically before the mog garden changes it wasn't too bad to just make juice turn it into tanks take the juice out and make new tanks assuming you could get Karakul Leather. But yeah walnuts are common now from garden.

Depending on server the foods made from naakual might be good. Most look like that have a few of the naakual item sold a day and the food sells about as quick at a slight profit.

Anyways with crafts still capped at 110 I don't think any recipes are above 113 and not many above 110

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Dasva; I actually leveled leather not just for the tanks, but so I could make my own leather. The only pain in the butt was helming up the imp tea leaves, I swear no one ever sells those on quetz, so you have to get them yourself.

I'll check on the naakual foods, if that's viable it'd be worth it. ^^

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

The leather sub on the tanks is really low... like 2 i did it on my cooking mule with a starting level of zero.

Godspeed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5