Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I love Jeff Goldblum.

Zombie Apocalypse Princess

BG Level

Great CGI, terrible everything else. Half the characters in the movie could have been left out, and nothing of value would have been lost.

Disappointed because I wanted to like it, but I don't know why I was expecting more from a Roland E movie...

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

Was roped into seeing this tonight. I fought for The Shallows so I could at least look at Blake Lively while watching a terrible movie. What to say. Somehow even the battle scenes were boring. Terrible acting jobs from most of the cast and the forced Chinese girl/socially awkward white nerd situation was cringe-worthy. Lots of rehashed stuff from the first one. The CGI was good for the most part but there was a point near the end of the movie where you can tell they just said fuck it and it looks b movie style in front of the green screen. Save your money, don't see this. Or if you must see something, see The Shallows. Looking at Blake Lively for two hours has gotta be 1000% better than this.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Saw it and I agree its pretty much a rehash of the first one, I was half expecting Jeff Goldblum to bust out the Windows 95 Virus to stop them again. Was a decent film but yeah may as well just watch the first one.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Damn and here I was looking forward to it. Guess good thing I checked before going

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I don't know why anyone is surprised when these nostalgia cows don't deliver.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

This was a bit worse than just didn't deliver, it was actively terrible.

I stick my dick in Crayfish
    BG Level

This may have been one of the worst movies I've ever seen in theaters. And I saw twilight in theaters.

Like this was made for TV Syfy channel bad. Sharknado bad, but without the self-awareness to be humorous.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Intrinsic View Post
    Was roped into seeing this tonight. I fought for The Shallows so I could at least look at Blake Lively while watching a terrible movie. What to say. Somehow even the battle scenes were boring. Terrible acting jobs from most of the cast and the forced Chinese girl/socially awkward white nerd situation was cringe-worthy. Lots of rehashed stuff from the first one. The CGI was good for the most part but there was a point near the end of the movie where you can tell they just said fuck it and it looks b movie style in front of the green screen. Save your money, don't see this. Or if you must see something, see The Shallows. Looking at Blake Lively for two hours has gotta be 1000% better than this.
    I can confirm staring at Blake Lively in a bikini for a couple of hours was totally worth it and from the sounds of it better than ID2

Little sad to hear this sucks

Sea Torques
    BG Level

As a fan of the first film, the movie is absolute garbage. I can get into what's wrong with it... but it's quicker to say whats good about it.

Jeff Goldbloom & Judd Hirsh.

That's.. literally.. it. Everything else spits in the face of the first film. I wish I could pay remove it from my brain.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I'm so disappointed to see these comments about the film. I was so hype for it

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

My wife saw it with her friend and said she liked it, with reservation in her voice. I'm glad I didn't go, fuck it.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Was going to see this with the Mega Boss (Wife) but we decided on The Conjuring 2....so glad we made that choice after all.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    I'm so disappointed to see these comments about the film. I was so hype for it
    based on your taste in film and television i'm sure this will still be a top 5 movie for you

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Sea Torques
    BG Level

* This is actually one of the rare times I don't agree with the Red Letter Media guys. I don't understand how Mike can give this movie a pass when it suffers from the exact same problems as the Star Wars Prequels. But at least he admits he has no rational reason why he likes the film other than "I like schlock."

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That's his been explanation a lot as of late. You could almost play a drinking game how often he uses that word.