blax n gunz
    BG Level

Kingdom Hearts: HD 1.5 ReMIX

Code:
    http://www.famitsu.com/news/201209/20021391.html
    Includes:
    Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix
    Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
    Theater Mode with Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days cutscenes rendered in HD.

2013 release.
    No news if this is coming to anywhere but Japan.

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/112...=1#post5574704

No it doesn't include KH 2.

There's also the announcement of a social game for web browsers on there, but who the fuck cares about Kingdom Hearts Facebook edition.

Official Site: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/khhd/

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Re: Chain of Memories was the 3d remake of the GBA game with that card-deck battle system? I recalled enjoying that on the GBA.

Might be interested. If KH2 were in there it'd sweeten the deal a fair bit more, since they're just going to milk it as its own $40 release otherwise.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

You wish it was going to be $40.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

No KH2 final mix? No thanks.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    You wish it was going to be $40.
    I don't tend to pay more than $30 for 'HD' packs regardless. If it ends up being more, it's just a waiting game for me since I'm in no hurry to make my backlog any larger.

Still wondering where the fuck FFX HD is though. Better be some news about it at TGS.

[EDIT] KH 2.5 w/ KH2/BBS probably most likely outcome after this one.

Paging Dr. Nat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Natallon Docere
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Still pumped for this!

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

It having Final Mix leads me to believe we will never see it. They really don't want other countries getting the superior versions.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Ugh, where the fuck is the PS3 FFX HD release info.

Really glad for you kingdom hearts 1 but you better be translated and release over to NA, not worth getting hyped if they don't release any localization info soon.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Great info, but like someone said Final Mix in it makes it unlikely we will get it ;<

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

If they have any respect to the series' fans, they will release this in NA. And then release a 2.5 with KH2/BBS/Recoded. I don't understand why not just make 365/2 days a full game, and just re-render cutscenes in HD, but whatever.

But knowing Square, these games will never see the light of day outside of Japan, and KH3 won't be released before 2016.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Probably too much effort to do to 365/2 as they did Re:CoM.

Curious if they'll re-animate some of the cutscenes in KH1, to replace a lot of the two-frame mouth movement they did in quite a few scenes with full facial animation like the others, which will become more blatantly obvious at 720p, vs blurry 480i composite signal. We've yet to see FFX HD from them still, so I'm assuming they're actually doing more than just "720p? Runs ok? Ship it!" like most companies are.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Wow.. 'dat milk. >_>; When will have a real storyline advancement, soon we'll have a game based around cid and how he opened his shop in traverly town or whatever.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    Wow.. 'dat milk. >_>; When will have a real storyline advancement, soon we'll have a game based around cid and how he opened his shop in traverly town or whatever.
    Hmm what? Every game advances the story, Coded possibly being the only exception.
    Either way they'd have to remake Days from scratch to make it look okay on PS3, imagine simply porting the game over...

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    imagine simply porting the game over...
    Frankly, it wouldn't be the first time SquareEnix was that lazy.

Poor Wii owners...

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Hmm what? Every game advances the story, Coded possibly being the only exception.
    Either way they'd have to remake Days from scratch to make it look okay on PS3, imagine simply porting the game over...
    Really? Because they all seem to just branch off creating more side story than it answers giving them the ability to milk it even more! When I say advancing the story I mean actual progression in the story being told thus far, not how Axel got his haircut or why Sora and Riku are secret gay lovers. BBS was the only spin off game that actually drove the plot forward, by giving us back story of the whole game itself, Chain of Memories bridged the gap from 1 to 2 so we knew kinda what was going on so really, the first game to spin off of the main to actually advance the story in some way shape or form, even tho that could have all been told in 2 itself. Where as 356/2 and Coded, and 3D are all sorta just.. pointless story that doesn't move forward from where 2 ended and are more so to soak up more money while the market is hot for the game for all the people who cling on for hope that one of the SUPER SECRET ENDINGS THAT WILL PROBABLY BE UNLOCKED WHEN YOU PLAY PROUD/CRITICAL will reveal KH3's trailer.

I'm a person that likes moving forward, not going down multiple paths that branch of into other multiple branched off paths that explain things or show a series of events that don't need to be shown. Release lore about it and throw out picture art and bam, but it's square and all square knows how to do is milk a franchise. *Stares at FF1/2/3/4/6*

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's obvious you haven't even played most of them. Coded is the only one that tells a side story of sorts (even if it's not entirely true), surely not 3D and Days.
    Days is used to bridge the gap between 1 and 2 like CoM does and it also adds more details on the Organization.
    And without spoiling 3D too much it surely goes even further in the story, leading to the final battle in KH3.
    Apparently you haven't played any of those FF games either.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Sorry, Days is a side story without which the main series could easily live. So is Coded as far as I heard. They're franchise milking and there's no hiding it. Although at least fans get as much, sine KH3 will probably never come out with how things are developing.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Trailer's up

blax n gunz
    BG Level

whee double post.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Frankly, it wouldn't be the first time SquareEnix was that lazy.

Poor Wii owners...
    Good lord that was total bullshit. I couldn't believe they had the nerve to pull that crap. I was looking forward to another Crystal Chronicles that was going to be on-par with the first... and I was entirely disappointed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast