+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Old Merits
    BG Level

Think he means the JP gear being worthless now, after several days of heroics, as opposed to being able to buy it before starting them.

Ridill
    BG Level

yeah... would have been semi-useful before heroics, now pointless...

tho apparently they're hotfixing honor down and jp up to 458...

so both are equally worthless now

although I think I'm going to be using jp pants for raiding tonight since good ones refuse to drop

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Dragonblight

Yeah and these 463 blue weapons from exalted, what the fuck Blizz? Who is going to be exalted with any of these factions before they get an equally good weapon from random heroics.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I finally got a chance to dick around with pet battles, holy shit, they are fun! I could spend so much time just running around Azeroth fighting creatures.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    I finally got a chance to dick around with pet battles, holy shit, they are fun! I could spend so much time just running around Azeroth fighting creatures.
    I took a 7 day scroll and this is all I've been doing whenever I log. Actually tempted to reactivate for a month just to keep on playing these... >_>

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Mists has sold nearly 3 million copies so far, wow Subs back over 10M. Game sure is dying.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...50230?page=1#1

Earning reputation with various factions has long been an important part to World of Warcraft and as time has gone on, we've made tweaks and changes to the system to make it more interesting and to give players access to unique items. For example, we recently hotfixed the game to apply a change to some reputation items which you can read about in our recently updated blog that allows players to purchase certain items much sooner. And we're not done!

Coming in a future patch, earning reputation is going to become much more fluid. Basically, once one of your characters has reached at least Revered reputation with a faction, all other characters on the same Battle.net account will then earn reputation with the same faction at twice the rate. Going one step further, and as an added bonus, your main character who reached Revered will also begin to earn double the reputation as he or she climbs to Exalted.

Here's a simplified break down:

Any single character earns Revered reputation with a faction
    All other characters on the Battle.net account begin to earn double reputation for that one same faction
    The Revered character earns double reputation as he or she works toward Exalted

???
    Profit

We’ll keep you posted as this change is closer to being implemented. In the meantime, we’d love to hear your feedback!
    Finally, a reason to quest with my alts.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I love that change, but I wonder if that's all factions or just Mists factions - would be sick if all, but my money is on not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    I love that change, but I wonder if that's all factions or just Mists factions - would be sick if all, but my money is on not.
    God I hope it's all. Will make doing Arathi Basin/ Warsong soooo much more bearable

blax n gunz
    BG Level

No reason to believe it isn't a global change. Hydraxian Waterlords ho!

Ridill
    BG Level

So... Elegon is fucking hard.

Barely harder than his trash, but that was way harder than any of the first 3 bosses anyway lol.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Dragonblight

I am fucking loving these Pandaria rare spawns. 1. I'm an enchanter, so I de the 100% blue. 2. I can solo just about every last one. 3. 15%ish chance at a cool item.

My best haul from one of these was a monkey that dropped a bag with 40 pandaren feasts in it.

Finally, a reason to quest with my alts.
    One thing is not clear to me.

What's the condition for your main character (the one that reaches Revered first) to have double reputation gain?
    I take it's that another character on the same Battle.net account must start to gain reputation on that same faction? Meaning any value that's higher than zero? Because they did not mention anything like Friendly or Honored.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tomino View Post
    One thing is not clear to me.

What's the condition for your main character (the one that reaches Revered first) to have double reputation gain?
    I take it's that another character on the same Battle.net account must start to gain reputation on that same faction? Meaning any value that's higher than zero? Because they did not mention anything like Friendly or Honored.
    Here's a simplified break down:

Any single character earns Revered reputation with a faction
    All other characters on the Battle.net account begin to earn double reputation for that one same faction
    The Revered character earns double reputation as he or she works toward Exalted
    ???
    Profit
    Posted right above

That does not clear my doubt.

By reading the Blizzard statement, it looks like any character that reaches Revered status will then gain twice the reputation, from that point on (regardeless of what his other alts do).
    But doesn't that mean they just cut the required reputation to reach Exalted status by half?

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tomino View Post
    That does not clear my doubt.

By reading the Blizzard statement, it looks like any character that reaches Revered status will then gain twice the reputation, from that point on (regardeless of what his other alts do).
    But doesn't that mean they just cut the required reputation to reach Exalted status by half?
    That is exactly what they have done.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    So... Elegon is fucking hard.

Barely harder than his trash, but that was way harder than any of the first 3 bosses anyway lol.
    I wonder how long before blizz nerf this because so many people QQing

Formerly Raitoken
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Question for those of you playing. I am debating coming back and want to know how PvP is looking specifically world pvp. I play a rogue and really just want to enjoy some world pvp but haven't played since cata. How are all the classes doing? Anything new I need to know? Would like some input for those of you currently playing.

509 purple heroic pve boots on BMAH. You can put current tier pve shit up on this thing? I thought it was only cosmetic shit, old shit and pets/mounts

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    509 purple heroic pve boots on BMAH. You can put current tier pve shit up on this thing? I thought it was only cosmetic shit, old shit and pets/mounts
    It's everything you mentioned, except it's generated at random. You'll notice that the sellers are always NPC names. It's blizzards idea of a gold sink, and after seeing some items go for well over 200k, it seems to be working.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast