Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Korialstrasz View Post
    Not quite as severe as you're experiencing, but I know I get some godawful lag when crossing between zones in old world areas. Sometimes my game completely hangs at the zoneline and my WoW goes "not responding" for a few seconds until it corrects itself.
    Happens to me on all my alts but not my main, I've noticed this first time last night.

Well good to see it's not just my system, are all you guys running the 64bit client as well? Wondering if there's some issue between X-realms and the new 64bit client they put out not working properly or something

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Holy fuck 5.1 is going to have some amazing lore in it.

So hard right now

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Well good to see it's not just my system, are all you guys running the 64bit client as well? Wondering if there's some issue between X-realms and the new 64bit client they put out not working properly or something
    Yup, running 64bit client too. I guess it's worth a shot turning it off and seeing what happens.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I have zero issues running 64 bit. As mentioned, on one of the highest pop servers and me nor any friends have had any of the issues you guys are having.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Dragonblight

incase anyone didnt know, you can do tillers first 4 or so q's at 85. meaning you can use your alts to farm mats needed for master of the ways. only opens up 4 soils but a free stack of veggies per day is better than none

Ridill
    BG Level

the zone line thing is definitely cross-realm, KJ's pandaria is always pretty much flawless in that regard, going anywhere old world EVERY SINGLE ZONE is at least a couple seconds frozen

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    the zone line thing is definitely cross-realm, KJ's pandaria is always pretty much flawless in that regard, going anywhere old world EVERY SINGLE ZONE is at least a couple seconds frozen
    This is 100% the truth. I used to fly from Org to Thunder Bluff on the regular but with all the cross-realm shit, it makes more sense to take the five minute flight point and grab a snack or something. I took the seamless zones for granted.

If they fix that and the damn fishing derbies, I won't have any more issues with CRZ.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

multiple 3-4% enrage wipes on heroic spiritbinder, this DPS check is fucking tight

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

My guild has been having problems with Elegon 25man =/

on the plus side, 479 Item level.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    My guild has been having problems with Elegon 25man =/

on the plus side, 479 Item level.
    lol im at 476 ilvl right now.

and holy shit @spirit kings heroic, if you get shadow guy as 2nd order, it's pretty much a wipe. No guild in the world so far have beaten him with shadow as 2nd.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

2nd straight night of wipes on Elegon 25 man. Raids are done for the week. 481 ilevel now...

Its not fair to me and a few others who are pulling 93-110k dps on that fight when there are FUCKING MAGES AND FERAL DRUIDS doing sub 60k,

My poor little panda
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Staalsy/simple

How is it even possible to do that low damage on elegon?

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Bweigelt View Post
    How is it even possible to do that low damage on elegon?
    You overestimate competence

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

How many stacks of wildfire are you guys getting on 25 man Feng? We still can't down it (tons of bads doing like 30-40k dps keeping us in phases too damn long), but it seems like he's getting too many stacks and that's also fucking us. Lowest we've seen is 17 when every gets the fuck out of the way (or so the logs say).

One our of 10 mans is 2/6 H now, but the 25s just can't fucking get past him.

Ridill
    BG Level

we had a really, really undergeared feral in for elegon tonight cuz of more net issues, he did 60k...

and ranked 200, rofl

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

What's considered "acceptable" dps by the way at 90? I'm only 89 but I've queued with some 90s already for the holiday boss. I've seen people ranging from a WAR doing 15k DPS to a mage doing 60k DPS but that didn't seem like a lot.

So what I mean is, in 4.3, "acceptable" dps would be 25k on Ultraxion (going by LFR only), where as 15k would be poor and 10k or below would be scrub.

Any comparative figure for this patch/expansion at level 90? I haven't fully grasped the numbers yet.

At level 89 in Dragon Soul Normal gear I single target dungeon bosses 30-40k and blow everyone off the charts, even some level 90s. (I know, vegenance, but still...)

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    What's considered "acceptable" dps by the way at 90? I'm only 89 but I've queued with some 90s already for the holiday boss. I've seen people ranging from a WAR doing 15k DPS to a mage doing 60k DPS but that didn't seem like a lot.

So what I mean is, in 4.3, "acceptable" dps would be 25k on Ultraxion (going by LFR only), where as 15k would be poor and 10k or below would be scrub.

Any comparative figure for this patch/expansion at level 90? I haven't fully grasped the numbers yet.

At level 89 in Dragon Soul Normal gear I single target dungeon bosses 30-40k and blow everyone off the charts, even some level 90s. (I know, vegenance, but still...)
    Really depends on your class but the bottom line is 50k minimum on a Helter Skelter fight.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post

when I was pretty geared I was putting up ~42k on 5 minute lfr ultrax fights, I didn't really consider anything below 30k acceptable at that point, I suppose 25k was acceptable early on

so, given my standards...

you need to be able to put up 40k single target by the time you can queue for heroics, easily

when you get geared and they're dying in 1-2 minute it should be 55k baseline

I think for our "cleaning up" we were all around 55-65k on the last 2 bosses, which both have periods of standing around waiting for shit to become targetable, and it was close, I was disappointed with how low we were.

Challenges people need to run 150-200k sustained on trash, and if they're sub 50k on bosses they're prob barely capable of pushing bronze, which is actually extremely easy in any and all of them.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Korialstrasz View Post
    How many stacks of wildfire are you guys getting on 25 man Feng? We still can't down it (tons of bads doing like 30-40k dps keeping us in phases too damn long), but it seems like he's getting too many stacks and that's also fucking us. Lowest we've seen is 17 when every gets the fuck out of the way (or so the logs say).

One our of 10 mans is 2/6 H now, but the 25s just can't fucking get past him.
    you need to utilize shroud of reversal and nullification barrier for feng, and make the fight a joke.

example:

Copy lightning fist, use on epicenter to stun feng and interrupt epicenter.
    Barrier draw flame when he's drawing flame to have no buff stack at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast