Ridill drop rate was lowered too

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    Anyone else notice a drop in clover rates in the MF? Not quite sure if I just had a bad night or if the rate is actually lower now.
    I doubt they changed that. keep in mind its very easy to have a bad luck streak. Doing the 10 method.. after getting 70 clovers in like 11 attempts, I then went 1/11 (using the 10 method) to get the last bunch I needed.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trent Taisaijin
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I did like 30 singles last night and got 5 out of it. My previous attempts have been much better than that. Could have just been bad luck though.

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

General
    Changed all non-copper karma gathering tools to have a level restriction.

Personal Story
    “The Steel Tide”: Reduced the number of giants you need to defeat to progress.

Profession Skills

Elementalist
    Magnetic Grasp: This ability now immobilizes the target that it strikes. It is now a large Projectile finisher, and damage is now split between this ability and Magnetic Leap.
    New skill – Magnetic Leap (Earth Skill 3): Activate this ability to leap to an enemy that’s been struck by Magnetic Grasp.

Ranger
    Spirit health increased by 25%.
    <3 Spirit update, fuck the haters crying "BUD SHULD BEEE 250%" already.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Bleh, still no cleric-based ascended gear.

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

No idea why some of you guys still feel like there is a need to bash any class in GW2. I play ranger in my fractal static and we have a thief too. Together, we're an unstoppable cure bombing force. There's nothing hard in this game, just play what you enjoy and get some competent people to tag along.

Dungeons
    General
    Fixed a bug where projectiles passed through the ground in several locations

Fractals of the Mists
    Fixed a bug that did not remove the Lava condition from players who died in the pools of lava at the final boss in the Volcano Fractal
    Fixed a bug where players were stricken with Agony even when they avoided the Ice Elemental’s AoE ice storm

Daily Achievements
    Removed the Daily Combo Kill achievement from the daily achievement rotation

Events
    Made the following changes to the Champion Risen Priest of Grenth boss:
    Increased cooldown on Grenth’s Shadow Pull skill
    Changed radius of spells
    Modified attacks to do less damage
    Modified attack area so as not to overlap on attacks
    Modified Velocity of Teleport to allow player to not go into ceiling
    Decreased the damage of Grenth’s Shadow Pull skill
    Decreased the numbers of spells

General
    Adjusted Orr Undead loot drops

BG Level

Well the gear boxes are pretty random.

First box gave me a pair of should armor with the cleric prefix and traveler suffix. Second gave me a shield, can't remember what it was though. Berserkers for the prefix IIRC.

Worst part was I didn't even get an ecto when I salvaged both of them.

BG Level

Well shit, I guess it's time I find a new guild.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So close to capture the flag. So close.

The two team rated pvp sounds like the fucking bomb, sounds like the old GvG ladder matching or WoW arenas. There's nothing worse than steamrolling crap teams only to be then steamrolled by a better team in tourneys if they can match skill levels it will atleast give teams time to adjust to the competitive level of play.

More garbage and jockeying for esports.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Wish they'd fix and balance broken bits of the game before adding shit that only a few people actually care about

What is with their huge hard-on for PVP lately? The games PVP is complete garbage outside of WVW(and even then THF's make the game completely unplayable), yet they completely ignore WVW and don't even make "PVP only changes" apply there, WTF?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

theyre trying too hard to make gw2 an esport. it will never happen. they need to give up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Balance wise only really Necros and Warriors need upwards tuning, everything else is pretty sweet in sPvP. Really, it's just the point domination aspect of all gameplay holding back the weaker classes. Thieves are garbage so I don't know what you're smoking there, Rangers/Ele's are easily the best 1v1 roamers with guardians/mesmers/+1 rounding out most teams.

Also I find this "PvP boner" conversation amusing, since the general consensus is that it's been totally ignored since launch.

because their sPVP sucks and they are only updating it to get into esports which will never happen, i feel like this has been said.

Rangers are free kills, Ele's are just time consuming but not hard to kill.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Maybe if they made it fun to play instead of striving so hard for a shitty attempt at becoming a MLG contender more people would care about it actually getting updated over things like WvW and PvE, until then the latter two will be superior options. sPvP has always been shit, and adding new maps while staying in their "elite gaming" mindset will not change that. They're targeting the wrong type of development path with it entirely.

THF's are unfun to fight against because they stealth every second and can attack you while they aren't even unstealthed on your screen for 2+ seconds. They can run away whenever they want, and come and attack you whenever they want. They can spam heartseeker on you when you're low HP and running away, etc. Just annoying as fuck, not OP, just 0 fun to fight against.

SPVP isn't fun at all.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Rangers are free kills
    Do you really play this game? Because trap rangers are borderline unkillable for any one person, and I don't really see any argument against that. I'd love to hear it if you have one. It's to the point where you either need one on your team if the other team has one, or you need an ele who can harass them long enough without getting themselves killed whilst winning the 4 on 4. Which is more difficult than you would think seeing as an ele's playstyle doesn't exactly match up well with binding roots.

And like I said, personally I only find the lack of gameplay options to be the major bottleneck. No matter how much I enjoy the gameplay, and I do, domination-only gets boring no matter what the sub-objectives are.